TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

that slew of campers is impressive. not sure when my stuff will be coming in but that was bad news for me to even start back down the yahoo trail. bought more than i should have. only 3 things but that was 3 things that i didn't need :smh:

that slew of campers is impressive. not sure when my stuff will be coming in but that was bad news for me to even start back down the yahoo trail. bought more than i should have. only 3 things but that was 3 things that i didn't need :smh:

I'll look forward to making an offer to mitigate your feelings of buyer's remorse. :tongue:

Nice pic, Ty.

And BIP's Camper collection, damn. Just makes me regret not picking up a pair a few years back. Those and the euro white/navy swoosh/gum bottom.

Nice pic, Ty.

And BIP's Camper collection, damn. Just makes me regret not picking up a pair a few years back. Those and the euro white/navy swoosh/gum bottom.

...You rang?

Hehe.

Thanks.

those 3 pairs of jewels. damn. if af1s ever get hyped again, BIP will be able to retire in monaco. i'm betting it was BIP that won that nice white/green pair. i should have either emailed you or bid more recklessly.

those 3 pairs of jewels. damn. if af1s ever get hyped again, BIP will be able to retire in monaco. i'm betting it was BIP that won that nice white/green pair. i should have either emailed you or bid more recklessly.

Ha!!

I got a tip on them - almost missed the auction.

Those are like borderline grail status. The only person I know with a pair is solecuts.

If you want them though, hit me up and we can work something out.

haven't been on here in while..just a question, whats the going rate for DS linens nowadays? i need a pair 9.5-10, any help is appreciated :nerd:

Those are like borderline grail status. The only person I know with a pair is solecuts.

If you want them though, hit me up and we can work something out.
it's all good man. size 9.5 so i didn't really push for it. i missed out on them before but i'm glad someone in here got em. the yellow really, really sets it off.

I'm just glad they weren't brand new, or else I predict I would have gotten into a bidding war with Mike over them.

Back
Top Bottom