TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

these prolly cost me around $225 or so with shipping? i bought my ds pair for probably around that much in 2007 or so. vintage af1 prices are highly variable man. you search long enough and you might find one for cheap.

purple highs were personally one of my worst investments.. but luckily was able to get some value back in a big trade I made involving them. Probably paid around $600 or so when all was said and done

got this pair in today and i had to do a double take and then text mnadel to confirm if these were real. the insides of the shoe are in really great shape. the logo is kinda worn on the insole but i swear they smell new (don't ask what i was doing smelling a used shoe). the uppers are barely worn. a tad bit of spotting on the toeboxes. overall, they are in really, really good condition. might put some sauce on the midsoles but they don't even really need it. one coat maybe. no straps but i can use the straps from my other pair or probably just wear them with no strap. i was pretty happy with this purchase - thanks mnadel!
   Fortunately, my  purple is also in good condition.

I  absolutely can not wear this purple one!

Last edited:
purp his are so dope.

wore my pair over and over even though they were too big haha..ended up selling them =(

Oh my... Those are amazing!^

Solecuts does not play fair!

these prolly cost me around $225 or so with shipping? i bought my ds pair for probably around that much in 2007 or so. vintage af1 prices are highly variable man. you search long enough and you might find one for cheap.

Grrr. I hope you enjoy them, bruh..:tongue:

Seriously, nice pick up. Very glad that it was you who got them.

@ BIP Roberts; size 10-10.5

Ok. Sorry. If you were a bit smaller, I could have been able to help in your pursuit of Campers.

Hey guys I've recently found an interest in Af1s never really took them seriously past a few joints from back in the day .I was wondering could you guys help me find good quality pairs that aren't to out there as far as price .Im a size 10.5 in forces 11 in other kicks.

if you're looking for good quality, you'd be better off searching for pre-2000 af1s. ebay is a good starting place or the buy and sell section of the various sneaker messageboards. even craigslist can yield some choice finds.

I know most people don't want newer AF1s... but, if any size 10 missed out on/want those 2011 denim AF1s (318775-404)... your size is up on nike.com right now for retail.

Last edited:
Hey guys I've recently found an interest in Af1s never really took them seriously past a few joints from back in the day .I was wondering could you guys help me find good quality pairs that aren't to out there as far as price .Im a size 10.5 in forces 11 in other kicks.

It takes diligence, patience, and these days, money, in many cases. You wear a popular size, so a lot of people are gonna drive up prices on a lot of stuff in that size range. Stuntman Mike is right about pre-2000's, that's where the quality is, but those can go for a lot of money, especially deadstock in a popular colorway (or a canvas or jewel pair). You just have to start searching and looking for things that appeal to you. There's no exact science to it, really. Try out a few pairs, see how you like 'em. Take it from there. Good luck!

Seconding what the AF brothers have already said. Also, hang out in this thread. You'll learn and see a lot. Many of the owners of the best AF1 collections in the world hold this thread down.

I know most people don't want newer AF1s... but, if any size 10 missed out on/want those 2011 denim AF1s (318775-404)... your size is up on nike.com right now for retail.

That's crazy!

IMO, that was probably the single best AF1 release since at least the Bob highs.

Last edited:
Very rare new release pick-up for me. Still feel kind of dirty. LOL.

The canvas and the gum is enough to sucker me in.

Materials are not good and shape is what it is. The pleather liner looks like it will be a pain - leather liners suck when they are actually good leather - this will likely be a debacle. Rolled edges also blow.

They only come in whole sizes so I'll just wait til they come stateside. Also anybody have any leads on the borough pack from 2 and half years ago.

They only come in whole sizes so I'll just wait til they come stateside. Also anybody have any leads on the borough pack from 2 and half years ago.

...If you were a size smaller, I'd basically have the whole pack for you.

Not that this sounds all too creative, but I would think ebay would probably be your best bet. They shouldn't cost you too much if you find them though.

Last edited:
BIP those forces have rolled edges?

i actually really like the borough pack. i only bought brooklyn and the bronx, more for personal reasons and not just for the colorways. i don't even know if i ever wore mine - just one of the pairs i think. need to bust them out but almost everything is stored away.

BIP those forces have rolled edges?

i actually really like the borough pack. i only bought brooklyn and the bronx, more for personal reasons and not just for the colorways. i don't even know if i ever wore mine - just one of the pairs i think. need to bust them out but almost everything is stored away.

It's not as pronounced as, say, the 2007 premiums that canvas w/ gum.

But, you know how the previous canvas pairs are smooth across the seams - even the 2004 pairs. On these, the front and back panels are "elevated" due to the way the seams are done.

Earlier canvas pairs have a strip of nylon (I think it's nylon) covering the stitching because canvas edges fray. These clearly don' have that nylon strip, but I didn't realize the edges were tucked. I guess if they left them raw, the edges would fall apart.

Earlier canvas pairs have a strip of nylon (I think it's nylon) covering the stitching because canvas edges fray. These clearly don' have that nylon strip, but I didn't realize the edges were tucked. I guess if they left them raw, the edges would fall apart.

Maybe it's more of the construction than the edges themselves.

So, basically, with the older pairs there's no perceptible texture separating the front, mid, and rear panels. If you closed your eyes and ran your finger across the shoe from front to pack, you wouldn't really be able to tell where one panel gave way to the next if it wasn't for being able to feel the stitching. But, on these, the front and back panels are more distinctly separated from the mids because of the different stitching or whatever. Overall, it's a minor thing.

I'm actually wearing them right now for casual Friday at work. Here's a pic that shows the edges more closely

Last edited:
ahhh yes B, that nylon strip that fricken yellows lol. i know it well.

that's a good pic for me to see. i'm sorry but i already knew how they would feel and look up close and that's why i passed. you can even feel that cheap construction on the supreme camos you hooked me up with. i still need to find out where that pair is and wear them :nerd: :lol:

man.... i hate when i get a new pair of forces and get hit with that immediate let down when comparing them to old forces :smh:

Maybe it's more of the construction than the edges themselves.

So, basically, with the older pairs there's no perceptible texture separating the front, mid, and rear panels. If you closed your eyes and ran your finger across the shoe from front to pack, you wouldn't really be able to tell where one panel gave way to the next if it wasn't for being able to feel the stitching. But, on these, the front and back panels are more distinctly separated from the mids because of the different stitching or whatever. Overall, it's a minor thing.

I'm actually wearing them right now for casual Friday at work. Here's a pic that shows the edges more closely

so these ARE coming stateside? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom