TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by MNadel

dude ^ we are all looking for rare air forces ones, it's our hobby lol
on a side, note am i the only one not a fan of gum soles?

I feel unique in making this statement, but white soles are my favorite.. gum soles just don't appeal to me

ill one up you and admit i might be the only one here who doesn't have any interest in..... linens. :hide:

gum soles are ridiculous..
pimp.gif

Michael, the gum sole has always been classic to me ever since I was a kid. I actually love the look of the white midsole/sole combo, but they get dirty easily and it's kind of a pain to keep them fresh, unless you just don't really ever wear them. you can wear the heck out of gum soles and they always look the same. however, I don't really put gum above the white/white, I like them both. part of the appeal of the purple high is definitely the white/white, they wouldn't look as good with gum soles. on the flip side, the gum is what makes the courir lows, and they wouldn't look as good with a white/white sole. just depends on the shoe.

G Raider - not the only one, I never liked the colors on the linens.  the swoosh/sole color is really ugly to me. 

Michael, the gum sole has always been classic to me ever since I was a kid. I actually love the look of the white midsole/sole combo, but they get dirty easily and it's kind of a pain to keep them fresh, unless you just don't really ever wear them. you can wear the heck out of gum soles and they always look the same. however, I don't really put gum above the white/white, I like them both. part of the appeal of the purple high is definitely the white/white, they wouldn't look as good with gum soles. on the flip side, the gum is what makes the courir lows, and they wouldn't look as good with a white/white sole. just depends on the shoe.

G Raider - not the only one, I never liked the colors on the linens.  the swoosh/sole color is really ugly to me. 

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Yes, you probably are
laugh.gif
.  Gum soles are probably the nicest looking soles on any black or white shoe imo...especially when pebbled leather is involved.

Co-sign courirs are my favorite af1 of all time....black/white with gumsole doesn't get anymore simple and classic then that
pimp.gif

305200_011_550.jpg

2866071444_30ca6cc956_z.jpg

Dam I want one of those now, all black with gum soles dont look that great imo

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Yes, you probably are
laugh.gif
.  Gum soles are probably the nicest looking soles on any black or white shoe imo...especially when pebbled leather is involved.

Co-sign courirs are my favorite af1 of all time....black/white with gumsole doesn't get anymore simple and classic then that
pimp.gif

305200_011_550.jpg

2866071444_30ca6cc956_z.jpg

Dam I want one of those now, all black with gum soles dont look that great imo

yessir. got mine for a very reasonable price from a cool dude on nt: peterok. i'm always looking to double up though.

yessir. got mine for a very reasonable price from a cool dude on nt: peterok. i'm always looking to double up though.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

good luck finding a pair.

But i wouldn't mind settling on the year of the goats in a size 10, might have to just buy the size 11 on ebay...

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

good luck finding a pair.

But i wouldn't mind settling on the year of the goats in a size 10, might have to just buy the size 11 on ebay...

Back
Top Bottom