TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

very surprised that the leather actually feels kinda soft. hate the metal piece on the strap - prolly not going to even use the strap at all. overall, i'm happy.
ip0312.jpg

whoa those don't look anything like the rendering you posted, not even close to the same colors. they look great! and damn, good leather too? that's a complete surprise. also, I'm curious about the red lines underneath the clear sole, what's that about?

for reference - is this how you ordered them?

16liqzd.jpg

whoa those don't look anything like the rendering you posted, not even close to the same colors. they look great! and damn, good leather too? that's a complete surprise. also, I'm curious about the red lines underneath the clear sole, what's that about?

for reference - is this how you ordered them?

16liqzd.jpg

the blue is super different from what i thought and from what was pictured (yup denver - that's how i ordered them). kazi - the other color is some kinda yellow (can't remember the name). the yellow is less vibrant and gold irl than in my first pic. in photoshop i used the auto setting - that's why it came out kinda too contrasty. i don't know why they put those gridlines underneath but it's kinda lame. this pic was taken indoors and on my desk. 
suty61.jpg

the blue is super different from what i thought and from what was pictured (yup denver - that's how i ordered them). kazi - the other color is some kinda yellow (can't remember the name). the yellow is less vibrant and gold irl than in my first pic. in photoshop i used the auto setting - that's why it came out kinda too contrasty. i don't know why they put those gridlines underneath but it's kinda lame. this pic was taken indoors and on my desk. 
suty61.jpg

well they came out great either way Kev, and I am impressed by the toe shape as well. still no shipping conf. on my pair, ordered the 18th. didn't even think I was gonna order, kinda impulsed it.

well they came out great either way Kev, and I am impressed by the toe shape as well. still no shipping conf. on my pair, ordered the 18th. didn't even think I was gonna order, kinda impulsed it.

pretty impressed with that leather!

i hear you on the gridlines kev, but overall that shoe looks clean

pretty impressed with that leather!

i hear you on the gridlines kev, but overall that shoe looks clean

Leather looks great on those Kev, wow...genuinely surprised.

Finally made my first Af1 purchase since my hiatus, some '00 georgetown highs. Now I remember how nice the feeling of winning a pair I've been on the hunt for is, these have been eluding me for a couple years since I passed on Jae's pair.

Leather looks great on those Kev, wow...genuinely surprised.

Finally made my first Af1 purchase since my hiatus, some '00 georgetown highs. Now I remember how nice the feeling of winning a pair I've been on the hunt for is, these have been eluding me for a couple years since I passed on Jae's pair.

Back
Top Bottom