TEAM AIR TRAINER

a few websites have had essentially a FSR's worth of at1 safaris and noone is taking the bait at prices ranging from $150 to $225. If you want them sold Iwould place them at a maximum of $150 and work your way down

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

a few websites have had essentially a FSR's worth of at1 safaris and noone is taking the bait at prices ranging from $150 to $225. If you want them sold I would place them at a maximum of $150 and work your way down
looking to buy a sz 11. just don't want to overpay.

thanks wally

I didn't even know this post existed! What up Wally, good looks on the love from my collection. I'll try to post every trainer I got later on tonightwhen I get home from work.

Hello everybody

I hope you doin well.

The ATiens crew is about to come in NYC (Harlem 125th) from May 4th to 11th...
If there is some AT lovers from the big apple area (or anywhere else!) it would be nice to meet up to discuss about our passion for the Bo's and to show us some good spots too !!

Let's keep in touch

Paix

Wath'

Just seen these and i must say not bad! It's amazing how they got the green on these close to what the OG color was. Better than chlorophyll greem andthat's for sure.

200wxh4.jpg

^
Garbage.

Too much going on, messing with two iconic models. Both are better on their own.

freshkicks, i definetly like the green color and the thick durabuck type suede material, most notably seen on the trainer max 91 originals.

The materials are there. The colors are AVAILABLE. Ive been given the excuse that nike doesnt have the exact colors or materials in their factories after allthese years but when they want something ENOUGH, nike can get it done. that's sad in my eyes.

some notable ebay auctions:

$250
Item number 220398744667
1999 air trainer sc high RETRO
04315d4668c7c4b7b4c8e34e60673a0e2632b93.jpg

$180.50
sz 9 :
Item number: 320358891276
nike air cross trainer II low (takedown off of the sc trainer II)
3f4254d47f66fc02c2dba41518bafd17adeb8d2.jpg

$202.50
sz 12
Item number: 260385625056
1998 air trainer sc high og c/w retro
18925be4da6d9c26c09bdeae40d5b0c06d8fc51.jpg

$83
sz12
c271564c66c6cfb6330b93b8475f09e7ec4ad1c.jpg

$178.50
sz9
35f35c4d4cae6f2dc20fcc5eb3845ae73c506c9.jpg

so many people out there just dieing for some basic colorwayed trainers. they are passing on all of the trainer IIIs priced at $110, even $85. no one wantsthat CRAP
roll.gif

wallyhopp, i have never seen anyone with such facination and focus on trainers. You sure do take it seriously sir. Its pretty amazing your knowledge andpassion.

Here are a few pieces from the collection - up for grabs if you want to make an addition to your own
smile.gif

AT SC III 1998

n2ixoy.jpg

30uvo2g.jpg

e8uxzq.jpg

AT SC III 1990

dnepw0.jpg

29nth12.jpg

11cbm1e.jpg

AT SC III 1990 INFRARED

qrg21e.jpg

2epo6j8.jpg

dm76fa.jpg

Hey Team AT, Im a real newb to air trainers, but some pairs are really interesting. My question is, what specific models should I know about and maybe cop inthe future? Pics would be nice, but name is good. THNX

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

Hey Team AT, Im a real newb to air trainers, but some pairs are really interesting. My question is, what specific models should I know about and maybe cop in the future? Pics would be nice, but name is good. THNX
Air Trainer 1s (Chlorophyll is probably the most desired color), Air Trainer 2s (Retroed by SB), Air Trainer 3s (Retroed this year in mediocrecolors), Air Trainer SC Bo Jackson (Original color and semi-infrared coming out this fall).

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Hey Team AT, Im a real newb to air trainers, but some pairs are really interesting. My question is, what specific models should I know about and maybe cop in the future? Pics would be nice, but name is good. THNX
Air Trainer 1s (Chlorophyll is probably the most desired color), Air Trainer 2s (Retroed by SB), Air Trainer 3s (Retroed this year in mediocre colors), Air Trainer SC Bo Jackson (Original color and semi-infrared coming out this fall).

AT1 ~ Chloro, Air Trainer 3 ~ Mediball and the orange SC's are all good choices, but Air Trainer 2 (TW) SB is a no-no to me... In my opinion you gottastick with the original colorways... most of the retro AT2's we've seen thus far are all SB's and collaborated with Supreme with some ridiculouscolorways. IMO, thats what I call a "butchered classic". Just my 2cents.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Air Trainer 1s (Chlorophyll is probably the most desired color), Air Trainer 2s (Retroed by SB), Air Trainer 3s (Retroed this year in mediocre colors), Air Trainer SC Bo Jackson (Original color and semi-infrared coming out this fall).

AT1 ~ Chloro, Air Trainer 3 ~ Mediball and the orange SC's are all good choices, but Air Trainer 2 (TW) SB is a no-no to me... In my opinion you gotta stick with the original colorways... most of the retro AT2's we've seen thus far are all SB's and collaborated with Supreme with some ridiculous colorways. IMO, thats what I call a "butchered classic". Just my 2cents.
Oh my bad, I didn't mean I like them. Sorry for the misinterpretation. I meant they were just recently retroed by the SB brand.

I don't like the SBs at all. I wish I could buy the mid cut original Air Trainer 2s. I'm having a hard time living with the recent Air Trainer 3 retro,but right now they're beater shoes and lawn mowing shoes.

PiNoypi, recent retros, i would say zoom air tennis trainer. can be bought for $50 bucks.. and the rest, to be honest, anything shown in here among manyothers... a lot of stuff can be found for cheap on ebay if the wrong seller is selling it
pimp.gif
. just buy what you like. price is truly no object with trainers. hufsf trainerscan be bought for as low as $50.. orcas, book of one trainers... snakeskin.. the options are endless. edge TR and sparq TR series are decent from what iheard.. just truly buy what you like. almost of none of these has that "popularity" appeal that many people buy into. so be forewarned why you wantsome of these shoes.

some stuff thats out there that you HAVE to pay a pretty worthwhile penny for:
-med ball trainer "iii's" can be bought on ebay at $165 bin.. a lot of trainers can be bought at a bargain while others are near jordan prices inwhich some people dont feel its "worth that much". when in reality they all truly are worth that much in my eyes
-2002 or 2008 at1 chlorophyll can be had at $130-180.
-napsize.com has a few gems that can be bought for $150-200..
-air trainer sc high retros from 98-2001 have recently been coming out for $180-250 on ebay... nice simple stuff.

a lot of these trainers from an outsiders view dont garner in the hypebeast mentality such that you may pay $150 bucks for a pair but not get any"looks". its not a "popular" shoe. its all about love here with these shoes

What do ya'll think of the manny P trainers? $1000 best offer, $837.50 end price, $700 BIN... and a few others still running around. You could buy 3-4vintage trainer GEMs for the price of that one shoe. im talking a complete set of BO signature series vintage shoes for $1000 bucks. his shoes in general getcrapped on. fine by me
smokin.gif

Some Ebay completed auctions:
$325:

PDuno with a nice sale here:
$300 1998 sz11 ds
n2ixoy.jpg

$150+HK shipping:

$160 bin:
sample
256288466_o.jpg

$125 best offer:
256290609_o.jpg

Lastly heres what ive been working with since my first post in here:
group shot.. just a few additions since that time but i think its cool to see them all together
23gy0dk.jpg

Jesus, this girl i went to school with just posted a pic of me from 1989 and i'm wearing these AT2s, damn i really,really want them now!

I don't like the SBs at all. I wish I could buy the mid cut original Air Trainer 2s. I'm having a hard time living with the recent Air Trainer 3 retro, but right now they're beater shoes and lawn mowing shoes.
Mid cut...????

Could you, please, explain or post a pic...

^i think some pic's were posted up earlier in this thread, take a look and i'm sure you'll spot the pic's in some catalog scans. anyone elsenoticing the RIDICULOUS prices these 98 Trainer SC's are selling for on a certain auction site right now? it really makes me question what's going tohappen with both these fall SC releases.

this shoe started my love for nike..i remember having this shoe (with the green lining) when i was a kid ...i did almost everything with this shoetil i outgrew them...such a nostalgic shoe

And I have to chip in about the Saviers...I've got a pair of the O'Conners in green/yellow...and I have to say that I never really liked them.

The construction and quality are TOP notch, don't get me wrong. The leather is thick and seriously crease-resistant.

But I felt like it had a little tooooo much padding. They never felt natural on my foot. As such, after their one or two wears they went straight back into thebox. This thread is the only reason I remembered that I still have them
laugh.gif

If any of you sz11 guys are interested in it, send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom