TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good stuff mr kb
smokin.gif

opiums today to enjoy all you can eat shrimp (grilled/steamed/fried)
smokin.gif

Loving those AM95 Comets... Brick, nice pickup on those AMLights; best colorway that came out in the States, imo, based on colors and materials.

Also, the vivid blue AM90s would've looked better if they looked closer to the JD exclusives posted on this page.

briannnnn, vivid blues would've looked totally awesome if they looked like the JD 90s you posted with the vivid blue midsole piece.

^^^ nice opiums. i should wear mine more often.

and thanks for the thoughts on them denim 90's.

anyways, 2 hour drive from LA to San Diego. I wore socks when i drove tho.

have a good night fam
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

briannnnn, vivid blues would've looked totally awesome if they looked like the JD 90s you posted with the vivid blue midsole piece.
Indeed. Then again virtually everything JD releases is better than what comes out here.
ohwell.gif

Damn Kbizzle i have been looking for those seattle sole collectors for so long. I should have copped when they released.

Sup Fam just checkin in.

This page is full of straight heat. Keep it up Fam. Hopefully the weather clears up around here so I can break out the AMs....

I love those AM Lights, they had a large size run 10.5 - 13 at a local Marshall's. Might be factory defects or something but for $30 who cares ifthey're worn as beaters.

whats good fam, whats crackulatin
nerd.gif

mike: sorry pare, no shrimp pics. didn't bring the cam. wasn't even shrimp day
mad.gif
it was all you can eat fish
grin.gif

maxb: i still want a pair of those 95 vio's...but 95's look like boats on my feet because my legs are too damn skinny
laugh.gif

Fam, what up?

KB - Crazy rotation right there!

Adobo - Opiums are
pimp.gif

MaxB - Those 180's are very nice looking.

When I was getting my vivids last weekend I saw these. I liked them, but something about the cream panel and netting, and the shade of orange or was it theblack midsole that made me hesitant. Prolly cop them anyway. Any thoughts? Break'em down for me fam.
pics from pys
2a85nxx.jpg

2echxqu.jpg

2e0sr44.jpg

Later,
Jerrod

^ sick. I am waiting to hear about my pair on Friday.

Prolific Sole - hit me up about those Opiums (flintgreynt@gmail.com)

One of Team AM Fam's sentimental favorite sneakers:

07f35c02695fca9a580e819a631197b1d650753.jpg

Will be wearing the Structures tomorrow. I had a rotation of nearly 30 kicks that I've cut down to about ten shoes at most...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom