TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
past week....
since the lowballers were in full effect for the pools...i decided to keep them..

20qj7sw.jpg

2nu29o5.jpg

wierd... I think seattle might be one of the first niketowns to get them. but from what i heard from them, they say SF and LA will get them, and a lot of them.In seattle they got 4 pairs of each size. But they are almost sold out (within 48 hour mark still).

yooo flint (ron)... glad to hear you'll be getting a pair soon....

ryan (int0) wsup...its nice to see ya on nt again!!

laune here's the structure info but if niketown or select niketowns is receiving them, is ndc going to also carrythem?!? :

Air Structure Triax 91'
MTLC SMMT WHT/N TL-BLK-INFRARD
MTLBLC/N TEAL-NOIR-INFRA
318088-131

dope spiridons briannn.....I can't believe I got rid of them for SUPER CHEAP!!!! but it was a size 8 ....(sorry cris atthe time).....

anyways heads up for the fam/lurking dudes....napsize has am98s size 7.5 for 150 shipped...
http://www.napsize.com/data/database.cgi?equal1=3752&print=1&tid=list3&word=1

neon am97s size 7.5 for 110 shipped
http://www.napsize.com/data/database.cgi?equal1=3722&print=1&tid=list3&word=1

scratched this off my sig... one to go!!!!
143qp8i.jpg

eek.gif
dayummmm, that was hella fast shipping!! lucky you...find mypair!
tongue.gif

also, thanks for the info. i called NTLA...they got them! i'll get my 7.5 soon
smile.gif

wassup TAMF
i need a legit check on these am1's. can someone help
MENS_7_AIR_MAX_1.jpg

the toe box looks weird to me. or maybe its just me but can someone confirm this? thanks

Dope Ryan....your pic makes me want the Structures more now, anywhere got a size 8???

Peace.

Cris.

Purple Sneaks, I think they are legit...if Im wrong..please slap me...
laugh.gif

Laune.............sz 9.5 PLEASE........love you hon........

Sup_

Man this structure business is wack. Stupid Bay Area.

One person in the official post in retro says NTSF got em then you guys say they dont got em.

Then I call there and dude said "only current model no retros" I dont know who to believe, I already
hate NTSF for lying to me before.

Peace.

Well, I was there last weekend when they dropped everywhere else and they didn't have them. I'm not sure if they've got them in since then.

Nice shot of the Structures Ryan

BW's and Pool's
pimp.gif

Rare find ucasta

Purple sneaks
- Those 1's look legit to me. Toe box looks long maybe it's the size ???

Brian - Napsize shipping is the best! better be for $30
laugh.gif
Dope 95's

Mike - Laune and I were talking about your lil vacay to Los Angeles. Sell you Amsterdam's and buy the plane tickets dammit!
laugh.gif

Hope everyone get's thier Structures!

*I'll have some pick ups in about a day or two. Just waiting on one more package
happy.gif

Chris, Laune texted me a few hours ago about it! We would love to visit, its a big possibility too...
Its our 7 year anny around the end of October so...and wifey is graduating around August.

My bed in Inglewood is all made up...you better have a matrass for me and the wife!
laugh.gif

I sold my AMS all whil back Chris, got me a Canon 400d...so much worth it

Laune.............sz 9.5 PLEASE........love you hon........
hey you....you just better worry about getting that plane ticket!
tongue.gif

Mike - Laune and I were talking about your lil vacay to Los Angeles. Sell your Amsterdam's and buy the plane tickets dammit!

you heard the Man! but i think he sold his Amsterdams already
frown.gif

what up yall jus checkin in, no ams today, wore some beat up chocolote forces today...

whats good with those bronze/gold swoosh am1's? anyone with info?

Originally Posted by ucasta

newest pickup...
92 hybrid
2mcrpd.jpg

Damn you Ucasta!
laugh.gif

I knew it had to be an NTer who outbid me. It's all good. I have something coming in tomake up for those. Great pick-up nonetheless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom