TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

So i picked up the air max structures ..... love the sneaker but the way the material creases in the front is terrible!!! any Solutions! (will post pick ups later)
Don't worry about the creasing. Real talk.

yup stop worrying for real. they are what they are. it sold out in a day despite all that "terrible creasing"

just another day running around the city with my mind on the grind and the grind on my mind..

opiumlq5.jpg

the buttery leather on these makes me reeeeeeally regret not copping the ben drurys. oh well, i was low on funds at the time. no sneaker is worth going intodebt.

thought this statue was ill - some fishermen catching a good catch. the chinese word for "fish" sounds like "prosperity," so i'mwishing you all a happy and prosperous chinese new year.

fortli6.jpg

there's plenty of nice condos going up all over the good parts of manila.. kuya mic, cris, pete, anyoneelse.. hit me up if you want a vacation or retirement home.
smokin.gif

BONUS - what my boy ron wore today.

ronaldir1.jpg

hey, we all gotta eat, right?
laugh.gif

Goodmorning/afternoon/evening...............

Some news for those who ordered re-ups on the TAF tees (Vintagesole412, avenger321, Seb Master Arson, hows your edge,corwinator3407), I got a call from my dude yesterday, what was said, they're done, so I'll be picking them upFriday, so you'll be gettin an email from me with all the details.....

For me today, Work:

Peace.

Cris.

sup fam,

Originally Posted by ghetme

Mic - Are you talking about rasta AM1s? If you are PYS restocked on them I think and has all the sizes.

Also does anyone know what stores they're selling structures in US? Like Footlocker or something etc..? Or were they sent to specific stores around, help me out! =P

It's almost a guarantee that mall retailers won't carry the structures(FNL,FTL,CHPS, etc.) but niketowns should have enough to go around ifretailers don't kill it, jackssurboards.com has some in stock under their nike section now. As for creasing, i have got to be the only person whodoesn't mind it, whether the shoe is leather or mesh, if i like it, i like it and creasing is really an afterthought. peace fam

dope currys Oli .. and cement Atmos Cris
pimp.gif

Yo FAM~ does anybody know where I can still get those all grey stabs (yes..i slept) and those all maroon/burgundy ones Brian posted in the Pickup Post forccchhheeeaaapppp
nerd.gif
smile.gif
let me know!

Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words everybody.
There's a lot of love in this family!
smile.gif

I hope my recovery will go smoothly.
No proper BMX-riding for at least 8 months bums me out tho..
ohwell.gif

Anyway, nice pick ups people.

Bye All!

Originally Posted by fingerollin

sup fam,

Originally Posted by ghetme

Mic - Are you talking about rasta AM1s? If you are PYS restocked on them I think and has all the sizes.

Also does anyone know what stores they're selling structures in US? Like Footlocker or something etc..? Or were they sent to specific stores around, help me out! =P

It's almost a guarantee that mall retailers won't carry the structures(FNL,FTL,CHPS, etc.) but niketowns should have enough to go around if retailers don't kill it, jackssurboards.com has some in stock under their nike section now. As for creasing, i have got to be the only person who doesn't mind it, whether the shoe is leather or mesh, if i like it, i like it and creasing is really an afterthought. peace fam
I looked at jackssurfboards.com but couldn't find any that was under the nike section, maybe I passed through it butI looked at the Nike section twice and didn't see it. Thanks for the heads up though about the retailers.

inc:
eek.gif
get well soon bud, don't get addicted to thempainkillers!
laugh.gif
sweet pick ups though.

sz12: nice opiums, quality leather no doubt.

c1: scrubs and nice shoes?! man, i can't do it...i step in blood, urine, vomit and every other bodily fluids all day
laugh.gif

oli:
mad.gif
i get highly irritated whenever i see currys
laugh.gif
anyone out there with a ds sz 11 get at me pronto

space: fresh caves...another one on the list
mad.gif

everyones favorite 90's today...

Evening,

Sj 23 - Caves, on my (long) list as well
smokin.gif

Sz. 12 - Nice opiums. Amazingly those colors work so well on them. Thanks for the pics and the well wishes, and right back at you
smile.gif

Guy - Sorry to hear about your injury. I feel your pain, I have a hard time chilling and letting my body recover like your supposed to, butit's for the best to take that time.

Oli - Very nice. I can't believe I sold a DS pair for $40 bucks to my neighbor 3 years ago, but I was real broke. I still shudder when Ithink about it.
Warren - Simply a Classic.

Hey FAM!!

How's everyone doing??? I'm just checking in! Work is getting super busyyyyy

Mike/Cris- Sorry I couldn't hook up the 8/9.5....they wiped us out! If anything pops up,
I'll be sure to let you guys know!

Guy- NICE pickups! And be careful dude! Hope you get well soon!

dope atmos, caves, curry, opiums, infrareds on this page and good stuff on the past few pages!

this FAM rocks
pimp.gif

also, to the guy who wrote this....meet Mike aka micmorales

buuwhahahhahahaha
roll.gif
this guydoesn't pay retail! he's a budget ballerrrr
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

Hello Team AM Fam, not a member, just an admirer.

JDocs: NikeTown outlet grapevine mills has a full run of those maroon stabs 49.99 plus shipping.

sz12: Those Opiums are beautiful, def a grail for me I haven't even seen them pop up on the bay though (sz 12 haha). Let me know if you want to get rid ofthem.

eek.gif
Opiums, Atmos, Currys, and Caves! Very nice stuff on this page Fam, keepit up.

I wore structures again today, I'll try and post some pics later on...

What's up Fam?

Just packing for the trip to London, fly out tomorrow afternoon. Looks like JD released the second of three AM90s today, the DarkCharcoal/Black/White/Infrared colorway.
I may not have enough room in my suitcase for the stuff I want to buy! Still no Limes though
eyes.gif

Anyhow,
The Neon Lights are a definite, and maybe a pair of those 90s, but who knows.
Won't be checking in until Monday so stay cool and keep the great posts coming!

Pretty sure these will make the cut for the trip, time to un-DS!

^ nice....I grabbed mine from a Nike store in London (in Gatwick, I believe!)

J Docs, the Grey Stabs have hit outlets....if the one by you doesn't have them, check your PM
smile.gif

Jath, nice Opiums. When you said your boy "Ron" I thought you were talking about me initially....lol. Hit me up about our Zoom BB exchange.

Thanks for the help on the stabs.. hopefully I can get to that this weekend and have both
pimp.gif

dang i need those red/black lights.. nice brickSB and safe trip.

dope atmos, caves, curry, opiums, infrareds on this page and good stuff on the past few pages!

ditto!!!

good nite fam!!!

Hey whats up TEAM AM FAM

How has everyone been doing? Been busy with trying to get back into the school thing. Haven't had much time to shop around for shoes.
Hope everyone has been good! Take care all!

~jjkicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom