TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was visiting my grandparents earlier (Lunar New Year) and I went upstairs to check out all the old kicks my brother, my father, and I had. I found a box foran Air Classic BW LE from probably 1996 or thereabouts (it was the black, orange box).

The colorway was cool grey, zen grey and lightning. I thought they may have been mine but I think they were my brother's because I'm pretty sure Ididn't have a 10.5 foot back in 1996.

(Sidebar) Also my bro had a pair of the Air Terra Albis in the evergreen, bright cactus colorway. I always thought bright cactus was a 2007 Nike Hypebeastcolor but it was something they already did years before.

Nice customs KB. Can't wait to see cleaer pix. Gum soles kill it!

My latest pickups:

Heres the latest pickups:

KVN

Thanks for all the kind words fellow fam. members.
happy.gif

Cris - I sent the payment. Thanks!

^ Word.....got it, thanks, being shipped today.

Oh yeah...one more thing, are all of you getting an email for tracking from Paypal???

Cris.

^ Cool, that's all I needed to know, if you're gettin it, everyone also should be gettin it.

Thanks.

Cris.

Oh yeah, nice collection Tyler! Quality stuff man. Welcome to the Fam.

amazing stuff these last few pages!!!

space: welcome to the team! a well rounded collection you got, i'm jealous!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by adob0

amazing stuff these last few pages!!!

space: welcome to the team! a well rounded collection you got, i'm jealous!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Adobo - Thanks man. Also, there's no reason to be jealous with some of the stuff I'veseen you post.
pimp.gif

TEAMFAM - Thanks for the warm welcoming. Check out the avy. I just whippedit up on PS real quick.

Nice Stuff everyone
Those Customs
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Just got over the creasing in the structures ... I'm just gonna rock 'em like that
got these today.
this was the first AM1 I purchased. That picture of the white/red/black AM1 that Mic posted was the inspiration for my purchase. I actually left my house tobuy any AM1 after immediately after he posted. (That pic was actually the last straw for me because i was unsure about the AM1, now its one of my favoritesneakers)
I lost weight and my foot shrunk (kind of weird) so i had to buy them again

OK, honestly the shirt finally drove me to post and throw my hat in the ring rather than be a lurker. I still own all of these with the exception of the AirMax 1 Adventure Packs (which I sold because I ordered 'em, and they were too big
ohwell.gif
. The silver/black AM 95s have been in my rotation for years and I'vebeaten them to death. Ditto with my Bursts. Oh lordy I cannot wait for more Bursts this year. Hope everyone finds this to their liking!

OUChrisLitt - Same here.
laugh.gif

Bored, so I was messing around in Photoshop and came out with this . . .

3583plj.jpg

Sup FAM,

So much heat that my screen is melting

Got those few days ago, Just to add up to the heat.

Dope shirt Cris check your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom