TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

I lost weight and my foot shrunk (kind of weird) so i had to buy them again

Totally not weird. I had the same experience. Dropped 30 lbs. in college, and boom, I went from 9.5-10 to 8.5-9 in everything.

you got my vote OU , loving those jd lights and IDs what do you think fellow am famers?

I give him the thumbs up, but I'm biased since he sold me those adventure packs
laugh.gif

Nice Stuff MaxB22 and OUChrisLitt
just noticed i had this ....

Red Arch Support????? i thought they were all yellow

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
i'm still upset i never got these in my size!!! why are size 7.5s so hardto find! i see 9 and up all day long!
grin.gif
(end vent!)
Totally not weird. I had the same experience. Dropped 30 lbs. in college, and boom, I went from 9.5-10 to 8.5-9 in everything.

yea, that's my dad. he's a fairly big guy but he wear a size 11 shoe. his normal size is probably a 9.5/10.
some people tend to go bigger instead wider since it's usually the width that makes you think it's too small.
Red Arch Support????? i thought they were all yellow

most are blue....i don't think i've ever seen yellow or red (until now). what shoe is it from?
^^ IINM sz 10.5-11.5 arch supports are red. Size 12 and above are yellow.
EDIT: this explains why i've never seen them!
laugh.gif

This reallllllly eerks me.....no "Air Max" Basketball shoes in here...

When people post shoes like this when they are trying to get into the fam it shows that they have no clue what this is about or where this came from.

I'm not trying to come down on you (its really not that bad at all) but the fact that after 10+ replies still nobody said anything bothers me to the pointwhere I felt the need to say something...I just dont want people to get the wrong idea.

RUNNERS ONLY PLEASE....Ok I'm done being Dan carry on I need to get back to writing my paper.

Keep it up Fam.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

This reallllllly eerks me.....no "Air Max" Basketball shoes in here...

When people post shoes like this when they are trying to get into the fam it shows that they have no clue what this is about or where this came from.

Point taken. Although I've always wondered about all that. I feel like I've lurked in this post for a year or two, and the whole basketball thinghas always seemed like an odd, unspoken thing (and I feel like I've seen a random 1 or 2 posted before).

damn, what a shame i missed my chance on owning that neon 95 based TAMF tee.

Jojo, brilliant comets!

'99 wmns obsidian AM95 on my day off
glasses.gif

qrb28k.jpg

Haha, Ian comin out of the woodwork to lay down the law
laugh.gif
, completely agree with him though. Every so often somebody will be posting pics to join the FAMand throw in basketball shoes and I just do a
indifferent.gif
x
smh.gif
and keep scrolling.

MaxB -
eek.gif
DOPE pick ups, dave whites, homegrowns, wmns 180s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

doki75 - nice urawas, what size?

Goodmorning/afternoon/evening TeamAmFam...............

As of today, MEDIUMS AND LARGES ARE OUT OF STOCK.................

For today:

do people actually use the arch supports? all mine just live in the box.

and damn, i wish i could re-do the powerwall. i would have picked a whole different array of stuff if i could choose again today as to that day.

oh well, it wasn't all bad.. i did meet a bunch of cool people that day. movers and shakers in the industry.. guess i gotta move up the food chain. or not.oh well.

What up all,

The Fam has been killin it, but what else is new
tongue.gif
. Been holding backon posting since I'm sneakerless pretty much all week. 'Cuz what is a post if you dont have a pic, like what is a what if you don't have a gun?

Crisone - Very dope tee and those poweralls are insanely ill!

Oli- You are so consistent with your freshness, big ups.

Tyler - Welcome to the Fam. You have quite a collection.

OUChrisLit - Nice stuff in there.
Maxb -Dave whites and wmns 180s are
pimp.gif

Today
34t5nuu.jpg

Be well,
Jerrod

^^ Got it Jeremy, you should've got your tracking by now, shipped already, well, in the out-box right now.

Fam...the tees are sellin fast, hurry and cop yours, M's and L's are gone...

Peace.

Cris.

I actually use the arch supports on all air maxes that come with them, except for my "chili's" from 2004 because it didn't come with them (mybrother probably threw them out). I just use them just to use them; I haven't noticed a difference.

Today I wore the Structures again. Been wearing Air Maxes a lot lately, as well as other vintage runners or basketball shoes (just the Air Flight Turbulences).

I really hope Nike releases more "normal" Air Stabs. I'm dying for an all black nubuck with mesh toe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom