TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^nothing beats the Persian BW to me, but stashes are also very dope...

today to the driving range...
vo8rxy.jpg

nobody else?
ohwell.gif

Those are a legit wmns cw from a few or so years back. I have purchased from that seller before, youre all good!

Hello Fam!
Guy - 95's
pimp.gif

Sup Mic!
Tibor - Dope as usual
Aaron - I need a pair of 96's

I Love AF1 - Those Gray 95's bring back memories.
Found these in an old thread on CT......does anyone own a pair? I never seen them before until today.

I beleive those are a womens cw "Coral Rose"
I have a similar pair that came out in 03 I think...
2662387395_7227a8ce11.jpg

and what I wore today
2747893810_eb501b21aa.jpg

Originally Posted by battleground03

nobody else?
ohwell.gif

Those are a legit wmns cw from a few or so years back. I have purchased from that seller before, youre all good!

Hello Fam!
Guy - 95's
pimp.gif

Sup Mic!
Tibor - Dope as usual
Aaron - I need a pair of 96's

I Love AF1 - Those Gray 95's bring back memories.
Found these in an old thread on CT......does anyone own a pair? I never seen them before until today.

I beleive those are a womens cw "Coral Rose"
I have a similar pair that came out in 03 I think...

and what I wore today

battle- thanks brotha i appreciate it, been scammed on the bay before so i just wanted to make sure, thanks am fam, i may be posting soon to get ainvite!!
pimp.gif

Guy, outstanding AM95 collection

Aaron, dope Infras (are those '08s?), and 96s. Also congrats on your exam.

Silversurfer, clean plus', and 95s.

Battleground, I wouldn't mund coming across a decent pair of Urwas (sp?)

anyways...wore these today for traffic school
mwxs05.jpg

came home to these
happy.gif

14jrtx0.jpg

changed into foams, but wifey wore 180s.
20uemfm.jpg

have a good weekend everyone.

Originally Posted by micmorales

oks lang Chris...thanks! how are you?

All good here pare! Just got me a new lense for my camera
happy.gif

Happy B-Day jojo!

Classic 97's - s dubl

Wore some powerwall's to chill with the fellas
2748518037_186249f12d.jpg

Now you guys will know what I look like...
2749353690_0f2194a71f.jpg

pogi mo naman
laugh.gif
great choices in footwear pareng Chris...BBQing ba sa inyo?

Yo Dub, Infras = classic and those neon 97s are nice

Jonas, VAN HARTE GEFELICITEERD. Ik wens je een hele fijne dag vandaag man..geniet ervan!

Sup Fam, I think I just got kinda lucky on my Infrared 90's hunt. I've e-mailed Woei (www.woei-online.nl, sorry I don't know how to make url links
embarassed.gif
) yesterday about his 08's Quickstrikes and got an e-mail back on the last pair of Ostrich sz12's. Can you guys just tell me how much would be anfair price for these? He was charging E150 for the normal Infra's so I bet he's gonna up the price on these even more.

^ PW's yesyesyes
pimp.gif

tuurlijk gaat ie je wat extras bijrekenen, doen ze wel vaker daar...en je kan beter niet aan de amerikanen qua prijzen
vragen...daar is het toch goedkoper...mocht je hook ups hebben dan heb je mazzel...anders moet je het uitvechten op ebay

If you really want them...u gonna end up buying anyways...Or give yourself a limit...

THanks in Advance
Anyone have an idea of how much a Deadstock Pair ofSErtig AM 90 is goes for
or IS $160 a good price

thnx for the feedback Mike! Woei mailed me back and luckily it won't be more then 150 just like the normal Infra's. I think I'm just gonna pull thetrigger on this one whether it may be the best decision or not but I've just had it with the Infrared search for now although I still have to find a normalpair someday but I think I should just find peace with that price for now seeing how it's impossible to find a pair that'll go for any less then thatnowadays anyways.

^ Sertigs up there definitely lovely, really craving a pair. If anyone would ever get rid of a pair size 12 or 11.5 make sure to pm.

edit: also smoking Safari's there, been typing my message so long that I didn't catch them before
laugh.gif

What's Up AM Fam! My name is EDGE aka Likuidmental(NT ID), aka ScrMnSyLnS(Ebay ID). I Love Air Max's and want to be part of the TEAM AM FAM. I actually collect Air Jordans and own some SB's. But I'm loving AM's for everyday use most especially around summertime. I think Air Max's are the most comfortable shoes for me and especially the '95's. I have some pictures of the ones I like below and will be posting some more in the future (I must've posted some of these pics a couple of pages back). Hoping to get your Stamp of approval and be part of the TEAM AM FAMILY.
GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!!!
PEACE!!! AND MORE POWER!!!

The Ones I like.. In No Particular order...

And the most recent one...

PEACE!!!

Thanks to CrisOne and Silversurfer5400!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom