TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibor, great pic of the AMPs!

Today
bdtekg.jpg

Originally Posted by KingWonder

THanks in Advance
Anyone have an idea of how much a Deadstock Pair of SErtig AM 90 is goes for
or IS $160 a good price

I kno that this is no the right thread but this i where i believe i could be helped faster and with more knowledge

Yo fam. Check it. I know some are already down, but I figured I would spread the word again now that registration is WIDE open.

There's a new site up where you can store and share all your collection pics on the web. www.thecollectionspace.com is a free web tool designed specifically for collectors. Each collection uploaded has apublic link. This allows you to easily share your pics on any forum (hopefully in a Team AM Fam thread, of course) or with anyone else on the web. Forgetsending out one million photobucket links or digging through 30 pages on NT. Once you get your pictures up on the site, you can tag them, organize then andaccess them at any time - no more waiting until you get home to post your latest pick ups!

They're open in beta right now and are working hard on the site. Be one of the first to check it out and get your pics posted.
www.thecollectionspace.com

If you have any questions or comments, I can help out. And for the fam that's already signed up, thanks! Keep upping those images. Peace.

What up a Fam!

Been a minute, got a question. What is the quality like on the Air Max 90 members only IDs? Thanks in advance.

Oli - So friggin' dope.

Guy - Nice 95 pics. They were enjoyed very much.

Later

U know what would suck...if the Mods decide to delete our thread....like last time...

PLEASE warn us a day or 2 before please!!

I gotta start saving some of them beautiful pics...

whats good Jerrod?

Originally Posted by Random 79

What up a Fam!

Been a minute, got a question. What is the quality like on the Air Max 90 members only IDs? Thanks in advance.

Oli - So friggin' dope.

Guy - Nice 95 pics. They were enjoyed very much.

Later

its pretty nice quality, mesh is soft it has a shine to it, nubuck is great, the only problem is the colors on the screen might look different than whatyou get in person, dont use "tar" and expect black...it will come out brown.

this is my dragon red/ chlorophyl pair

they might be changing up the members only to this version of the 90 or one of the other two pairs soon as the changes were made in the studio already

Mic - What up! I'm good, just been kind of preoccupied.

Joe Billionaire - Thanks, my main concern is the mesh. I appreciate the review. That nubuck does look nice.

What's up Fam!

Those watermellons are a great design, too fruity for me but nicely done.
I like the AM90 ID, decent quality, mesh is better than many of the recent releases.
No AMs for me today, stuck at work too long.
grin.gif

good start mate. i like the kashima 97 and the neon 95 a lot. also nice infrared and vivid blue 90. that's a good start for a air max collection. my advisewould be try to stick with the classic colorways like you've done it so far. there is so much good stuff to get from the past years ... especially when itcomes down to the air max 95.

as for me you have my approval ... add the name to your sig and help us to keep this post alive with good pics and yourcontribution

Originally Posted by likuidmental

What's Up AM Fam! My name is EDGE aka Likuidmental(NT ID), aka ScrMnSyLnS(Ebay ID). I Love Air Max's and want to be part of the TEAM AM FAM. I actually collect Air Jordans and own some SB's. But I'm loving AM's for everyday use most especially around summertime. I think Air Max's are the most comfortable shoes for me and especially the '95's. I have some pictures of the ones I like below and will be posting some more in the future (I must've posted some of these pics a couple of pages back). Hoping to get your Stamp of approval and be part of the TEAM AM FAMILY.
GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!!!
PEACE!!! AND MORE POWER!!!

The Ones I like.. In No Particular order...

And the most recent one...

PEACE!!!

Thanks to CrisOne and Silversurfer5400!!!

f'ing brilliant jonas ... that's what i call a good birthday present. congratulation

let me give you a advise though. wear them as long as you can. my second pair just died on my two days ago
frown.gif
... 1998 midsole material is cracking like hell

still one of the very best air max 95

i suppose yours are 1998 too? although the box does not look like one from 98? can you please clarify ... cause IF there is a newer release of these (neverheard about it) then i would consider buying them again. like there is a 01 retro of the pool blue colorway.

Thanks Tibor,
Like Guy said it's the '01 release.
I am kinda disappointed though when i got them though because it seems like the front air buble of one of them is deflated. I've had a pair like that onceand they started squaking after a while
laugh.gif

jonas / guy ... that's what i call good news. i was not aware that there is a 01 release of these as well
i thought all safety orange am95 were from back in 1998. well in this case the hunt is on again for the
01 version. yes yes yes
smile.gif
jonas when you get a minute can you take a quick snap of the box tag and post it up please.
just want to see if it is the same color code than on the 98 or if there are any differences. also it's a good
thing to have to search for on google sometimes

thanks for the info guys ... much appreciated ... now searching safety orange am95 pair no. 3
smile.gif

edit: guy do you have the 01 or the 98 ???

Tibor, i'm sorry to say i'm not going to be able to do that, the box tag has been ripped of the box unfortunatly.
Maybe Guy can help you out if he's got an '01 pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom