TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seb - Whoa you made some money out of that INFRARED HOA's.... LUCKY!!!!
Dunks r nice - Those ATMOS AM1's are looking fresh and clean...

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

do those new am95's say "chili red" on the box? does anyone have a comparison againt the varsity reds that dropped a few years ago?

they say "varsity red", they look pretty much the same from the pics ive seen compared to the 04 pair

why in tarnation are they being called "chilis"?

roll.gif
roll.gif
i was asking myself the exact same thing! kevin it's a sign ... we aregetting to old for this scene. time for us to start collecting stamps and porcelain tableware

btw nice atmos 95 up there

likuidmental: nice pics man ... and nice am95 as well

have a good day fam

nice score on the infrareds, seb.
laugh.gif

sup tibor, mike, & kev.

Last couple of days for me... feeling purple.
tongue.gif

sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

Peace.

those rejuvenation 95s are lookin nice.

SkavB, nice 1s

DunksRnice. Clean Atmos 1s, I wish they werent so expensive.

Maknog, those are dope.

Seb. nice 1s, Drurys are quite fresh sir.

Wore these the other day
*this is for you Kev
laugh.gif
* '07 Varsity Red 95s.

13zvd6r.jpg

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

UNDS'ed these today.
WDYWT photo.

Hey what's the logo on the back on these? just Nike Air?
Dunks r nice: both great pairs
pimp.gif
it's so necessary to havea white on white pair of shoes you love.. and also black on black for that mather.

Originally Posted by s dubl

'07 Varsity Red 95s

now we're talkin
hello steve. these concord spiridons are sooo damn dope. the perfect summer shoe

btw man ... what's up with that collection post of yours ... so much heat we need to see it

Originally Posted by Gskooo

It says : We Love Mic
tongue.gif

naw, regular old Nike Air ( thank God )

Tibor...so true!!

Good stuff Steve

haha mike
tongue.gif

no but I was asking because I'm still wondering what this one pair was some guy was wearing when I was in Neum (only town @ sea in Bosnia) last week. Itwas the only pair of AM1's I had seen all around in Bosnia this past month and they were also like white/red but I had never seen em before and the logo onthe heel wasn't the normal Nike Air logo but I also coudn't exactly tell what it was though, does anyone here know?

do those new am95's say "chili red" on the box? does anyone have a comparison againt the varsity reds that dropped a few years ago?

I don't have these most recent Varsity Red pair that dropped but I do have the 2005 Varsity Red release (the last 95 with the Air Max bubble) and the2007 JD Sports Varsity Red.

The 07 JDs look to be the exact same as the 08 US other than the box.

The 05 had the tan/orange box, the 07 had the all orange box and the 08 have that brown box.

All three times the product code has been the same 609048 062.
All three have the same sockliner (which has the red liner with the LE symbol written in black).
All three have the mesh inside liner vs. the rat fur interior like the pre-03 Air Max 95 & the HOA release.

The gradient material seems the same and the colors as well. The 07 & 08 gradients didn't get darker than the 05 release like the most recent Neons.

Lastly the 07 JD feel stiffer & a little less cushioned than the 05. The 05 had the old ozone unfriendly air unit technology that was larger with a seem. The 07 & 08 have the smaller more ozone friendly units without seems.

I just sold my 07 JDs & don't have plans to buy the 08s unless they end up in outlets. There aren't any FA within 30 miles of my house and my 05sare still in super good condition. Plus I already have a bunch of neons and some blue crystals. Don't really need pair of the Varsity Red right now.

Here is a comparison picture of the rear air units (05 top & 07 bottom). The real difference is when you stand in them and look down. The 05 you can seethe air unit sticking out of the sole. The 07 you can't see the air unit. It is flat with the sole. You can really see this at the rear of the shoe inthis picture.

2eggo5u.jpg

Here is a comparison of the tongue labels:
35aofuh.jpg

hvaqmd.jpg

Originally Posted by fersnash

you can see the air unit sticking out of the sole. The 07 you can't see the air unit. It is flat with the sole

good stuff fersnash ... this kind of post is highly appreciated! high information content, comparison pics ... perfect

and i know what you mean with looking down not seeing the air units coming out ... that's one thing i miss with the post hoa am95 ... no more pop poppopey

Tibor and Kevin, you guys can't retire and collect stamps!
laugh.gif
But ifyou do Tibor, sell me all your size 10 gradient '95s
tongue.gif

Here's a couple detailed shots of the '08 Varsity Red 95s.
a86258ee7a5fbf00ed2a83512c793fec433400e.pjpg

09915ee25efde7ac4bde4c195bfa9e967e66cfd.pjpg

9f72582e975b1fa1e9aa78ed62763728d48f9ba.pjpg

'08 Neon vs. '08 Varsity Red. When I first had the VR's at the store, I thought the air bubble was a little bigger, but this picture showsit's just more of the same
eyes.gif

ab03581ee8505921f8e4e9f1aff45cc7d6bff93.pjpg

Had to share......

Beater US Adventure Pack AM1 x EU Adventure Pack laces x Go Karts in Atlantic City with the fellas.....
2j61ox5.jpg

fersnash and corwinator3407 - thanks for taking the time out to make comparison posts.
everytime i see ryan or steve post i get mad
laugh.gif

tibor - i don't know why that whole chili vs varsity thing irritated me. maybe i need to cut back on the sodas at work? maybe one of the older colorwayswas chili red? oh well. i am just a grumpy old man. today i'm wearing some uhh.... mmm.... hawaii blue alakazams....jk. "storms"
ibb6hf.jpg

Originally Posted by micmorales

Originally Posted by Gskooo

It says : We Love Mic
tongue.gif

naw, regular old Nike Air ( thank God )

Tibor...so true!!

Good stuff Steve

Yup just regular old Nike Air, Just some womans air max 1's form 03.

today i'm wearing some uhh.... mmm.... hawaii blue alakazams....jk. "storms"
ibb6hf.jpg

that one made me laugh pretty loud

shoes are nice -> hyperstrike shop exclusives? thought these were called un-stash's

edit: well done corey ... pics look really nice with the neon's ... i see somebody has lots of love for the am95
smile.gif

sup fam....i see everyone is doing well. very very dope kicks over the past few pages.

tooooo many to name, but they are all
pimp.gif

i haven't posted in a while, but here are some older and recent pickups.....

picked up some older 90s that i slept on a few years ago and finally got the crepe bursts to complete the set

08 releases....lovin them!

debating on those very fresh laser blue lights...and still on the hunt for teal lights and laser 90s!
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom