TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, for those of you who have gotten the members only ID 90s, do they fit true to size? I've been in between a size 10 and 10.5 in Air Max 90s(the more recent releases seem to fit me a little smaller) and I was curious how your IDs fit.

For today, Urawas at the office

^^ good one Mike
wink.gif

check this out. just sold my worn HOA pair, cause they fitted a lil bit small and I got the 08 version
here´s the link
Infra Hype to the fullest ... allready recieved the money so no fake bidder

Jonas
laugh.gif
it means happy belated with a lil Berlinslang
wink.gif

wore these today
4cf353ededa43878d01b933a4b758edcf7e5f84.pjpg

Seb, you timed it perfect man. I sold my worn 2x HOA Infrareds for the same reason (just a little small) about 2 months ago and barely got 2 bills
mad.gif
Sometimes you luck out
grin.gif

man, I sold my Infras for mad cheap....but it went to a good dude tho...AM Fam lurker B2S!

Hothobo...it helps if you sell it in the EU i think....

do those new am95's say "chili red" on the box? does anyone have a comparison againt the varsity reds that dropped a few years ago?

what a coincidence! I just got my safety orange 95's and within one day, the soles have cracked. I also tried to repair them but the damage was too much.

And wow to the price of the infrareds!

sup all...been a while, but i see the fam's stronger than ever.
400+ for worn infras?..W
eek.gif
W!!...good job Seb.

first outing:

good day all!!!

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

do those new am95's say "chili red" on the box? does anyone have a comparison againt the varsity reds that dropped a few years ago?

they say "varsity red", they look pretty much the same from the pics ive seen compared to the 04 pair im watching on ebay right now...well exceptfor the bubble size.

i plan to pick up my pair during this tax free weekend

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

they say "varsity red", they look pretty much the same from the pics ive seen compared to the 04 pair

why in tarnation are they being called "chilis"?

Come on Kev, you know anything that's hyped gets a nickname.

I picked mine up today, and I am quite pleased with them. The air bubble looks slightly bigger than my '08 Neons, which is always nice. I'll try toget up a few pictures tonight or tomorrow.

thanks corwinator. i was wondering because if it was a different colorway, i'd probably grab a pair. why nike can re-retro that colorway and pass up onPOOL MF BLUES, yellow streaks or melon slices etc. is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom