TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ nice stuff as always seb....i have been gone for a while but dang you guys are keeping everything in check

hope all y'all are doing well

peace

very nice seb, even though you hate me because of my IVs... lol

unDSed today...
87km96t.jpg

Originally Posted by Seb Master Arson

"Straight outta LoCa$h, crazy mother ... named Gusto" just wrote a pm sir
wink.gif

I wore these to work today ... Gusto these came from you, again much thank´s
recycled picture
826354c1e10c3b39d6129ac34b7823862f40e53.pjpg

These came from me? word. I have another pair in 9.5 for anyone interested. And I pm'ed you back so hit me back asap if u dont wanna miss out again

adob0 - which c/w u after in the shima sz 11?get at me by e-mail, think I can sought u out a pair

Hey all,

Aaron - Those kinda hurt my feelings
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
smile.gif

Seb -Holdin' it down as always.

Warren - Nice pics, you have a really solid collection!

A gift. They have at least one good wear before the toe box shrivels into an accordionish mess.
6jakimh.jpg

Later,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

their is a size 27cm of the same shoe i just posted o nthat site lol
The prices on the HUF set has really been going down especially the 90's. There are a few sellers on ebay that's asking $124 + $25 shippingon these.

Ebay also has a few ID's mesh toe for you 11-12.5 people $99 BIN

sup fam...

cant get loose of you guys....
roll.gif

prolly i will even listen to oli and get myself to post a pic here and there again....

anyhow.. off to check out a flat... cross your fingers for me...

have a good day ppl...

chris/gusto: email sent!

jarrod: thanks fam. i love my pair of those 90's you posted, mine are about beat to hell now though, i actually like them better now that they'reworn in.

What's good Famlay...........

Just wanted to pass through, say "Sup", been kinda busy, closin on a new home this week, tryin to sell off a bunch of shoes as well, dealin with 2Screenprint shops to get my caca done......so yeah, been busy.

Dope pics and pick-ups as usual....

PEEEEEEEAAAAAACE.

Cris.

^ Of course, will do once I get on my laptop, didnt bring it to work today, so later on tonight maybe.

Peace.

Cris.

sup fam, dope AM87's on this page

been a good month, 110 shipped
smile.gif

86qruyw.jpg

got another pair of these for 100 bucks, willing to pass it along tot he fam for that price plus shipping, pm me
7xblwxy.jpg

Heiny id's ala cris1. I tried putting on the red star from an Arts and Craft store, and even though this are size 15, the star is still mad big. Vacationis coming up from work (good to be working at a school), so I'll be able to post my air max collection soon!

i like these 360's. wearing them with a shirt (kiss my airs) that my homie silversurfer got for me. bonus pic of an early xmas present that someonebrought for me.

293809569.jpg

293809570.jpg

wsup fam!!!!

dope safaris dunkies123 I hope you keep them...I knowhow hard it is to find small fudgin sizes !!!!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
at the reseller though.....

KB
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kevin2nd dope 360s I still want a pair and the grey/orange joints....

Jerrod ima kick myself in the head one of these days if I keep sleeping on em...

thanks guys!...i've been psyched about winning these....I gave up my sendhelps and a pair of ID's to own these lol ...we'll worth it ...gonna wearthese to the ground. I just can't believe I lucked out and found a DS pair. Anyway you guys always have nice stuff especially those W&W's andviotech am 1's i've seen lately
pimp.gif

good stuff fam

TEAMAMFAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom