TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

higuy- yeah man that is exactly what would happen sadly, I pretty much knew it when I bought them so no biggie just so nice to see in person.

Mike- Thanks man glad you are lubbin them.

Rpreme- Could only wish that I could wear those to the ground man but sadly they were bought only for collection purposes.

Nice pickup Mike.

Eastla. Liking those old school BWs. What year are they ? I can see made in Korea, so they must be old.  

for today:

Nice scoop, East LA.

I was heavily thinking about grabbing them myself. I always tell myself that I already have too many sneakers that are retired/unwearable due to age and that I have to chill out on buying stuff like that unless its dirt cheap. But, then it's really hard to resist when I see something like that. I was able to chill this time and I'm really glad somebody in this thread got 'em.

BTW, have you ever done a collection post?

solarius49- Nice pickup and wearing them right away no other way to do it IMO.

Msgt- Sick shot and that place looks awesome

These for today

Eastlasmokeshop- Very nice wears! And very clean Urawa's! 
nerd.gif

Msgt16- Clean HOA's. And very nice location. Still in the Philippines though right? 

Aneks- Very nice wear and love the double up on your collection. 

Beater pair today.. 

Last edited:
chris - thanks! urawas are dope!:smokin

higuy - thanks! the place is at northern philippines.

aneks - dope 1's!:smokin

rpreme - yup still in PI. nice wear also!

these today:
8123629772_c6da171316_b.jpg

Yesterday I traded my homie these

and I received

especially since I got the Rookies for half off :smokin

Solarius - No basketball shoes *Mutumbo Finger wag. Nice ONE's tho'

Some ghostly pics to look at :

Big Happy Birthday Shout-Out to SNEAKERPIMP/ Kal "HBD FAM!"

sorry bro, I was saying that I gave away those and received the Maxes in return.

But by looking at your pics, I see so many 90's that I had back in the day, and wore to death. I wish I would have kept them!

1st wear :smh:

I refuse to retire them, but I'm going to put them up for a little while. Do you guys have any tips for me to fix these, and to keep the soles together in the future?

Last edited:
Nice come up Solarius.

Thanks bro. For the $63 I paid, I guess I cant be too mad about the soles separating. I took them to this place I know who sells and repairs dress shoes, and they glued them up for me for free. I just hope it stays |I

Sweet pickup on those Book Of Ones.

Great wears MSGT

Nice stuff Mike ! Its always nice to see a fellow obsessive...

for today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom