TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

great wears to everyone
smokin.gif

although i am not ready to apply for a spot in team AMFAM figured i would share some of my favorite am's that I currently own. I would love to be a part of the team some day, just feel like my AM collection isnt quite there yet. If you think I am wrong and may have a chance, voice your opinion. You will start to see me in this thread more often either way tho :smile:

Last edited:
Tahl- obsessive.....is that what you call it ? Team Obsessive!

Lemon - to many links bro .but keep trying

Aneks: Nice chilis my friend!
That pic of your doubles is serious. Beautiful.

Wei: Stunning OG Mesh there.

msgt16: Damn that beach looks like heaven. Pattas lookin nice as well!

TAK: Nice foggy pix Sir!!! Truly, how many non-90's do you own?

Solarius: just glue those back together with either Shoe-Goo, or E-600. I'd wrap the shoe
with rubber-bands while they dry to keep pressure. Should be an easy fix imo.

Lemon: there are some beautiful shoes in those pix. Well done!! Keep contributing and the app will
be easy. Contribution definitely trumps personal collection.

What up Shaun! Nice wear bro. Love that pair.

Wore these yesterday:

Have a great weekend all!!!

-Andrew-

Good stuff guys!! 
nthat.gif

Msgt16- Always killing it with the pattas, and Atmos AM1's!

Tak- Mike!! You're straight killing it. AM 90 king right here!! 

Solarius49- Very nice trade for those book of one's! 

Lemon- Nice contribution, and pickup. Hope those are wearable.

Sdubl- Very clean 90's

Cleveland222- Very nice wear! Are those the AM 2's you restored? Hope they last a while for you. 

I'm a happy camper this weekend. After years of searching, Grails have been acquired in my exact size.. I could't settle for the retros.. And 100% Wearable.. 

Nice pics guys

msgt- shots always on point

cleveland222- amazing am2's, thanks for the love on my pics and the tip on the app as well!

rpreme- those huarache lights are beautiful! such a sick colorway!!! on my list as well

Love that pic of the Dark Shadow ACG. One pair I actually didn't double up on but probably should have. Just pissed me off so much that Nike pulled that gag with the different laces. 

Last few:

saw this today and it made me laugh. It is NOT my car. Was talking to the lady who owned it and its actually her name (or close too) she says she also has the plate 'NIKES' on her other car !

wore these late last week..

I was wondering how do you post pictures from flickr so when you click the image it goes directly to the page?

Im currently waiting for Sandy to show up. Hopefully its not as bad as they say.

Good luck and be safe everyone.

Thanks fellas..

Andrew - probably 10-15 pairs of misc. stuff . Nothing major , only pairs that help me survive the colder weather.

Aneks -nice wears as always, that plate made me laugh, funny it has nothing to do with shoes haha

Andy- beautiful atmos

Sunbursts today:

sweet pickup on the ultramarines! is it a 9.5 or 10? ive seen quite a bit for sale recently. two different sellers with OGs in the past couple months, and one with retros. most were 9.5s though. too small for me. i need a 10. i cant wait for the yen to weaken again so i can pick up stuff without feeling ripped off lol.

hope everyone affected by sf riots and hurricane sandy are safe!
this one was from saturday afternoon before the tsunami warning.
1z67gpd.jpg

Great pickups and wears from everyone.

Few pickups and wears

Wore these last week
21nr5uu.jpg

For today
30mwrgy.jpg

Doubled up on these
33ct0u8.jpg

Finally got a pair, it's Rich's fault with all his fancy pics of them :tongue:
s4teaf.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the HUA Lights up there (both of ya)! Would love to come across a sz 12 in some OG's with the box and all. One day maybe.
I remember rocking the hell out of those when they first released. Loved em.

Rpreme: Yes those are the ones I recently restored. They're not my go to pair for wearing, but wanted to test em out and see how they'd hold up.
Unfortunately the pressure from the glue split the outside air bubble on the left shoe and some leaked out. They're perfectly wearable still,
but the bubble obviously doesn't look perfect anymore.

Lemon: Dope Sunbursts, and nice shot there!!

Aneks: Hilarious plate.

Mike: I doubt anyone's collection is so heavily in favor of one model. Love that you know what you like!

Wei: Killer wears and pick-ups Sir!!!

higuy: everytime you post I'm beyond jealous of your Avi.

today:

Have a great day, and all you fellow east-coasters be safe!!!

-Andrew-

higuy: everytime you post I'm beyond jealous of your Avi.

ha, dont be. it's a photo from one of the exhibitions when flyknits debuted. my pair (10.5) was too loose for me and i handed them off to bguira. it's proven impossible to find them in my size though and i want them back lol. i could get away with walking around in them in 10.5, but i really wanted them to work out in and they wouldve slid around too much if i ran in them. but i had no idea flyknits (especially HTMs) would get so much hype and ridiculous pricing. oh well.

dang another pair of og ultramarines. and yours looks less yellowed too. nice east la.

ha, dont be. it's a photo from one of the exhibitions when flyknits debuted. my pair (10.5) was too loose for me and i handed them off to bguira. it's proven impossible to find them in my size though and i want them back lol. i could get away with walking around in them in 10.5, but i really wanted them to work out in and they wouldve slid around too much if i ran in them. but i had no idea flyknits (especially HTMs) would get so much hype and ridiculous pricing. oh well.
dang another pair of og ultramarines. and yours looks less yellowed too. nice east la.

Oh man, that's a shame. Ya, I've given up on every finding an 11.5 or 12. They'd be a G+ anyway. Hopefully they do a similiar colorway with the lunar-soled one's coming out early nxt year. I see Nike riding that train into the ground so I'm sure we'll get options as good sometime in the future.

And I hate to be the one to tell you this, if you didn't already know, but for future knowledge: you can shrink flyknits pretty significantly. If you apply a good amount of steam to them, and while they're still warm lace them up tight they'll form to your foot. Nike did this for all of the Olympic athletes for that perfect fit. Random info for the day.

Again, be safe out there FAM!!!

yup, im pretty much resigned to the lunar ones. i havent been following the flyknit thread at all since the last HTM drop. it's just too frustrating.
i was aware of the steam fitting, but it wasn't widely discussed until much later when they had the olympic trials event.
ironically they were a little small for ben, so i came close to grabbing an 11 to trade back with him, but the seller had a better offer.

edit: nice wears! im sure the SF am1s and 90s are getting a lot of wears in october, and especially this weekend.

Last edited:
Lemon- Very nice shot of those sunburst 90's 

Higuy- Nice wears on the 180's. Thanks! they are a 10. My exact size. It's funny that you mentioned about the whole yen dropping and such. My pair came from Japan. lol. 

Eastlasmokeshop- Very nice wears and awesome pickups! I wish I could double up on the Urawas. And very nice pickup on the OG ultramarines! I wish mines came with the original box. It's almost near impossible! 

Cleveland222- Very nice wear on the 90's

Rich- Nice rotation. 

Today to start off the week...

Back
Top Bottom