====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Flint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Good luck in the run man!

ILLustRAYt wrote:
Ron/Flint: ILLY! Get that medal, Sir! Let us know how well it goes! 

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Flint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Hey guys - thanks for the love, but I'm not running this year. I didn't properly train and it sold out quickly. I just grabbed some gear from work to pose with pics. I did the Chicago Marathon in 2008 (I have also done a few half marathons), but am looking towards doing a destination marathon next year.

ILLustRAYt wrote:
Ron/Flint: ILLY! Get that medal, Sir! Let us know how well it goes! 

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Flint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Hey guys - thanks for the love, but I'm not running this year. I didn't properly train and it sold out quickly. I just grabbed some gear from work to pose with pics. I did the Chicago Marathon in 2008 (I have also done a few half marathons), but am looking towards doing a destination marathon next year.

Flint- The LunarGlide 2 CHI are amazing!
The only thing I don't like is the very soft Flywire mid-panel, it "collapses" after a few times wearing the shoes.

I just got the LunarGlide RIO, should be here by wed.
Very, very happy!

Flint- The LunarGlide 2 CHI are amazing!
The only thing I don't like is the very soft Flywire mid-panel, it "collapses" after a few times wearing the shoes.

I just got the LunarGlide RIO, should be here by wed.
Very, very happy!

TheAssassin23-Got the RIO from a private seller. I paid $15 above retail, which is fine with me.
They were an absolute must-have-no-matter-what! 

TheAssassin23-Got the RIO from a private seller. I paid $15 above retail, which is fine with me.
They were an absolute must-have-no-matter-what! 

I went to one of the local outlet stores here yesterday and was able to find some Livestrong Lunarglide 2's for only $69.99. Has anyone else seen them pop up?

I went to one of the local outlet stores here yesterday and was able to find some Livestrong Lunarglide 2's for only $69.99. Has anyone else seen them pop up?

Great thread. Will post a pic later but here's what I got:

Lunar Rejuven8 Mid - Neon
Lunar Rejuven8 Mid - Grey/Blue
Lunarglide 2 - Grey/Orange
Lunarswift - Black/Volt
Lunar Elite Trail Mid - Grey/Pink

on the hunt for:

Lunar Woven Chukka
FCRB x Lunar Rejuven8 Mid

Great thread. Will post a pic later but here's what I got:

Lunar Rejuven8 Mid - Neon
Lunar Rejuven8 Mid - Grey/Blue
Lunarglide 2 - Grey/Orange
Lunarswift - Black/Volt
Lunar Elite Trail Mid - Grey/Pink

on the hunt for:

Lunar Woven Chukka
FCRB x Lunar Rejuven8 Mid

For myself... Training Day 29 - X-Men LunarFly to log 14M, which puts me at 40M to closeout the week. My cam got jammed due to sand, so no pics until I get a replacement, and I don't want to use my phone cam because of the 3MP quality
frown.gif

Ron: It's all good! What are your PR's for the full and half btw?

Davey: I'm thinking November or December

JHK: Nice to see you post here, Sir!

For myself... Training Day 29 - X-Men LunarFly to log 14M, which puts me at 40M to closeout the week. My cam got jammed due to sand, so no pics until I get a replacement, and I don't want to use my phone cam because of the 3MP quality
frown.gif

Ron: It's all good! What are your PR's for the full and half btw?

Davey: I'm thinking November or December

JHK: Nice to see you post here, Sir!

Are the LunarGlide 2 city series only available at those specific cities? I remember seeing first LunarGlide city series at FNL's.

Are the LunarGlide 2 city series only available at those specific cities? I remember seeing first LunarGlide city series at FNL's.

Decepticon0- Good question. I remember the LunarGlide BOS being sold as a CitySports exclusive for a whole month before NikeTown had them.
I also remember seing all of them on FNL during May-July.
No idea about the LunarGlide 2 City Series. They are all available at NDC UK.

Everyone else looking for the LunarEclipse at a deep discount send me a pm.
PS: I'm not selling them, just sending you in the right direction!

Decepticon0- Good question. I remember the LunarGlide BOS being sold as a CitySports exclusive for a whole month before NikeTown had them.
I also remember seing all of them on FNL during May-July.
No idea about the LunarGlide 2 City Series. They are all available at NDC UK.

Everyone else looking for the LunarEclipse at a deep discount send me a pm.
PS: I'm not selling them, just sending you in the right direction!

Back
Top Bottom