TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Blazers21NTNP wrote:

Originally Posted by penny4president

ITS ABOUT TIME...I want to see Penny Play again ala Grant Hill, I REALLY DO with ALL MY HEART...BUT...He needs to do SOMETHING SOON because I guarantee if he Retires, Mitchell & Ness will FINALLY make his Throwback Jerseys, and in the other case maybe he can play for a team that needs leadership like the Memphis Grizzlies (HOMETOWN HERO) and worse comes to worst- I can get 3 New Grizzlies Jerseys!!! But seriously Mitchell and Ness are making crap jerseys like Scottie Pippen and Ugly *** Bill Walton Blazers Jerseys...Gimme a Break! 2nd Best Shoe Line Needs Penny Throwbacks to go with them!!!
Chill dude.

Penny's done... has been for a couple years now. Black Penny Magic joint by Mitchell & Ness is dropping in June. Retail is $300.

ARE U EVEN A PENNY FAN???

Blazers21NTNP wrote:

ITS ABOUT TIME...I want to see Penny Play again ala Grant Hill, I REALLY DO with ALL MY HEART...BUT...He needs to do SOMETHING SOON because I guarantee if he Retires, Mitchell & Ness will FINALLY make his Throwback Jerseys, and in the other case maybe he can play for a team that needs leadership like the Memphis Grizzlies (HOMETOWN HERO) and worse comes to worst- I can get 3 New Grizzlies Jerseys!!! But seriously Mitchell and Ness are making crap jerseys like Scottie Pippen and Ugly *** Bill Walton Blazers Jerseys...Gimme a Break! 2nd Best Shoe Line Needs Penny Throwbacks to go with them!!!
Chill dude.

Penny's done... has been for a couple years now. Black Penny Magic joint by Mitchell & Ness is dropping in June. Retail is $300.

ARE U EVEN A PENNY FAN???

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Chill dude.

GUESS IM JUST A BIG PENNY FAN, ILL TAKE EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill dude.

Chill dude.

Penny's one of my favorite players ever. My Penny collection isn't very extensive - just your typical Royal Foams, AM Pennys, etc. but here are my two fave colorways of my fave Penny shoe:
4725925188_6c480b1ccf_b.jpg

My grey ones didn't make the cut because they're so damn beat...they look more mustard than grey lol.

BTW sick 4s on the previous page. Jealous.

^ Dope IV's man.

That's the one Penny shoe that has eluded me. The IV's and the Hoop Pack Penny 1

ANYBODY got a sz 11 in the Hoop Packs???? I'd pay GOOD money for them. Holla!!!

I may be alone in this, but Penny IIs are just the greatest Pennys ever, and the black and blue is one of my favorite nikes of all time. Played in the retro a couple weeks ago and twisted the %@$* out of my ankle, joints aren't even comfortable, aren't good for outdoor, and lack ankle support and I still wanna pick up some more pairs to play in smh. Anybody play in the retro III yet? I really want the new black and silver pair.

Originally Posted by Wade187

I may be alone in this, but Penny IIs are just the greatest Pennys ever, and the black and blue is one of my favorite nikes of all time. Played in the retro a couple weeks ago and twisted the %@$* out of my ankle, joints aren't even comfortable, aren't good for outdoor, and lack ankle support and I still wanna pick up some more pairs to play in smh. Anybody play in the retro III yet? I really want the new black and silver pair.

The III is my favorite Penny, and I ball in them.  They're a pretty dope shoe.  Comfy, stable, ankle support is great, and that Zm bag is a nice touch. 

i agree with you on the black/blue penny II's
pimp.gif

rocked those with my orlando shorts a while back, i felt invincible
roll.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

pimp.gif

roll.gif

I agree today and disagree tomorrow.  One day the IIs are my favorite and the next it is the IVs then the Is then the...   I really can't make up my mind.  I can't even decide which CW is my favorite of each Penny. 

BRINGIN' THIS BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!

New pick-ups...

Atlantic Penny 2's
(2 Pairs)
pimp.gif

Champion '96 Olympic Penny Hardaway Jersey
$21 shipped in MINT condition =
pimp.gif

^^^ Nice pick ups. I thought those IIs would sell out in a second and paid full price. I bet you got them on the cheap.

Now you need the Olympic Zooms...I know a Team Penny member that tries to sell me his size 11 about once a week.

^ You know if they were DS I'd be all over them. I think they're a sz 11.5 though. PM who this guy is. I think I know, but want to be sure.

And yes I got them "cheap"

Shout out to my man HJ23 for the hookup.

Got one pair on an FnF and the other was B-grade for $59
pimp.gif

[Kramer] Retail is for suckas!!! [Kramer] lol

Back
Top Bottom