TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Hit up the gym in these.

Haven't worn any of my Penny's in a while, so I decided to wear my favorites today.
25taz6e.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

since I am getting closer to my goal of getting all his jerseys (some new heat will arrive within the next 4 weeks and of course I will post pics) I am slowly starting to design the showcases that they will go in.

In the background I want to put pictures of Penny wearing that particular jersey, so I am asking you to help me out on some high resolution pictures.

I would need pics from the following seasons and also in all jersey styles:

1995-1996
1996-1997
1997-1998
1998-1999
1999-2000
2001-2002
2003-2004

there are tons of pics on the internet, but the resolution is not perfect, so if you could help me out, I would highly appreciated!

Hey everyone,

since I am getting closer to my goal of getting all his jerseys (some new heat will arrive within the next 4 weeks and of course I will post pics) I am slowly starting to design the showcases that they will go in.

In the background I want to put pictures of Penny wearing that particular jersey, so I am asking you to help me out on some high resolution pictures.

I would need pics from the following seasons and also in all jersey styles:

1995-1996
1996-1997
1997-1998
1998-1999
1999-2000
2001-2002
2003-2004

there are tons of pics on the internet, but the resolution is not perfect, so if you could help me out, I would highly appreciated!
Yeah your going to have a tough time looking for hi-res pics during that time period. Photographers had the cameras to do it but they weren't posting them online back then. Good luck.

Yeah your going to have a tough time looking for hi-res pics during that time period. Photographers had the cameras to do it but they weren't posting them online back then. Good luck.

Thanks,

checked Getty Images and got all the photos that I need!

Just out of curiousity,

does anybody know the Penny collector with the biggest collection of all kinds of Penny things, so shoes, jerseys, t-shirts, shorts and other apparell and how much that guy has in total?

Thanks!

Should I trade ds bord 7 vnds powder blue 9 and vnds chi x
And 60 bucks for ds 1997 royals???? And
Second question , would the foams be wearable ????

M
Should I trade ds bord 7 vnds powder blue 9 and vnds chi x
And 60 bucks for ds 1997 royals???? And
Second question , would the foams be wearable ????[/quote

Me personally I wouldn't do it because I don't trust many shoes after 2002

Just out of curiousity,

does anybody know the Penny collector with the biggest collection of all kinds of Penny things, so shoes, jerseys, t-shirts, shorts and other apparell and how much that guy has in total?

Thanks!
Prob you.

Got some new heat coming that will arrive in about 2-3 weeks,

I am super excited and it brings me even closer to my aim, so my time table has shrunk drastically I expected that it takes about 2-3 years to get the final pieces, but now it seems to be like 1 year only!

Will post pics as soon as the things arrive!

Received some stuff today, of course not the heat that I was talking about in the past thread, since I will get that in December!

Back
Top Bottom