TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Sick jersey!! Probably my favorite hardaway jersey.. you selling it?

Thank you it's my new favorite in my collection luckily I can't wear it to ruin it lol

I am currently building showcases, so that they are safe behind glass! Once they are all set up, I will post further pictures!

if you're lazy and dont feel like building them, i know hobby lobby sells shadowboxes where you can display your jersey

I live in Germany, so that is a bit far away for hobby lobby, but I got a guy here that I am doing it with! Thanks for your help though!

Better late than never, here we go:

Now I am only missing the 99-00 home pro cut, the 99-00 purple away pro cut and the 03-04 orange away pro cut!

The 99-00 home pro cut and the 03-04 orange away pro cut I will get next month, so I am in fact only missing 1 more jersey to complete my collection!

Better late than never, here we go:

Now I am only missing the 99-00 home pro cut, the 99-00 purple away pro cut and the 03-04 orange away pro cut!

The 99-00 home pro cut and the 03-04 orange away pro cut I will get next month, so I am in fact only missing 1 more jersey to complete my collection!

Damn! Awesome collection, Max! If you ever decide you are willing to sell the size 44 away grey/purple Suns jersey, please let me know!! That's my size!

Damn! Awesome collection, Max! If you ever decide you are willing to sell the size 44 away grey/purple Suns jersey, please let me know!! That's my size!

Hey Zee,

in case I ever decide to, I will let you know, on ebay a while ago, one was sold in that size and design I think!

Hey what's going on y'all? I've been checking out the Team Penny thread for a few years now, and I've enjoyed all of your collections especially Maximilian's and Topkuya's. As of recent the thread has been kind of slow, so I've decided to show some of my collection and breathe some life back into this thread.http://

Last edited:
Hey what's going y'all? I've been checking out the Team Penny thread for a few years, and I've enjoyed all of your collections especially Maximilian's and Topkuya's. As of recent the thread has been kind of slow , so I've decided to show some of my collection and breathe some life back into this thread. 

Hey Pat,

thank you! Well that is a nice picture of yours, can not wait to see more!

Here's a Dream Team III replica jersey. It's still one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Hey what's going y'all? I've been checking out the Team Penny thread for a few years, and I've enjoyed all of your collections especially Maximilian's and Topkuya's. As of recent the thread has been kind of slow , so I've decided to show some of my collection and breathe some life back into this thread. 

Such a beautiful jersey. Can't wait to see more of your Penny collection!

Back
Top Bottom