Team USA Shin/Calf Skins worn by Durant & Gay

Originally Posted by nrg1604

What did I miss?  The ones that Durant and Gay are wearing in the pic in the first post are basically compression leg sleeves with padding.  It is basically Nike version of these, http://www.mcdavidusa.com...52&DEPARTMENT_ID=730Just because there's padding added to the sleeves does not take away from it being compression sleeves or alter its utilization and benefits in anyway.
LOL...i was definitely thinking of the same exact thing.

Wow there is a lot of hate out there for these skins. I currently have some calf/shin skins and they help with my shin splints and calf cramping, before i started wearing them i would always get cramps down my side shin and calf. Since i have started stretching more and wearing the skins i rarely have those issues.

My current ones are getting a little worn and I was just wondering if anyone here knew when/if these would be released? CAN ANYONE HELP???

i agree a lot of kids out there are more interested in the style then the substance, but for some people it actually helps their game.

Wow there is a lot of hate out there for these skins. I currently have some calf/shin skins and they help with my shin splints and calf cramping, before i started wearing them i would always get cramps down my side shin and calf. Since i have started stretching more and wearing the skins i rarely have those issues.

My current ones are getting a little worn and I was just wondering if anyone here knew when/if these would be released? CAN ANYONE HELP???

i agree a lot of kids out there are more interested in the style then the substance, but for some people it actually helps their game.

Back
Top Bottom