Team USA Shin/Calf Skins worn by Durant & Gay

doh

Hi Guys,

I have been watching the Team USA games and noticed Durant and Gay have Nike Shin/Calf skins. Does anyone know anything more about them and where you can get them?

Durant seems to have full calf length ones and Gay has just half length ones.

Pics Below:
http://
usa.slovenia.7.jpg

Hi Guys,

I have been watching the Team USA games and noticed Durant and Gay have Nike Shin/Calf skins. Does anyone know anything more about them and where you can get them?

Durant seems to have full calf length ones and Gay has just half length ones.

Pics Below:
http://
usa.slovenia.7.jpg

i like'em alot......... i think they can be used as knee pads as well like the mcDavid's

i like'em alot......... i think they can be used as knee pads as well like the mcDavid's

looks like it would be a part of the nike pro combat collection...the one on Gay looks exactly like the bad you'll find on the shooter sleeve...great idea and i definitely hope they release them as well

looks like it would be a part of the nike pro combat collection...the one on Gay looks exactly like the bad you'll find on the shooter sleeve...great idea and i definitely hope they release them as well

i think they are going to release them. If they dropped the padded elbow sleeves, these should follow suit.

i think they are going to release them. If they dropped the padded elbow sleeves, these should follow suit.

Nike treats their #1 customers like crap, us, still haven't released the UK style elbow sleeves or anything else in a quicker pace, gotta wait like 6-10 months after the fact? what gives

Nike treats their #1 customers like crap, us, still haven't released the UK style elbow sleeves or anything else in a quicker pace, gotta wait like 6-10 months after the fact? what gives

arm sleeves, shin sleeves..

..how long before kids will be out there balling in full-on bodysuits?

Originally Posted by size twelve

Well they already have the pro combat shirt, shorts, and sleeve. If they drop the shin ones all we would really need after that is a helmet. Haha!!! I don't know about you but the to and shorts have come in very handy for me when driving to the basket

Originally Posted by size twelve

Well they already have the pro combat shirt, shorts, and sleeve. If they drop the shin ones all we would really need after that is a helmet. Haha!!! I don't know about you but the to and shorts have come in very handy for me when driving to the basket

is this basketball or futbol?......just curious.....
and are any of the recreational players getting hit that hard and that much to warrant needing these?
or are they only for aesthetics?....

is this basketball or futbol?......just curious.....
and are any of the recreational players getting hit that hard and that much to warrant needing these?
or are they only for aesthetics?....

damn you dudes really want these? sure they are cool and look nice but if i ever seen a dude come play pickup with those one then he would get laughed off the court.

damn you dudes really want these? sure they are cool and look nice but if i ever seen a dude come play pickup with those one then he would get laughed off the court.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

smh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif

this doesn't make any sense to me, why would you laugh at a dude that is trying to protect himself from other reckless players, or himself, we all know or play with
someone that either plays with reckless abadon or are just a player that receives alot of contact, myself included, i play with my Mcdavids ALL the time..
And i can't tell you enough how much those have help me stay away from injuries.

smh.gif
 at laughing at someone that likes to protect themselves.. I guess you play that jail ball right

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

smh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif

this doesn't make any sense to me, why would you laugh at a dude that is trying to protect himself from other reckless players, or himself, we all know or play with
someone that either plays with reckless abadon or are just a player that receives alot of contact, myself included, i play with my Mcdavids ALL the time..
And i can't tell you enough how much those have help me stay away from injuries.

smh.gif
 at laughing at someone that likes to protect themselves.. I guess you play that jail ball right

your getting hit on the shin even possesion? really? there no need for those on the court, i expected that from you since ive seen pics and videos from those pickup games and you wear them. cool but no one needs those on the court. If your worried about getting hit on the shin then dont play.

Back
Top Bottom