++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Sickest thread ever.

Some of kicks being posted definitely takes me back!

I'll try and post pics of some of my vintage stuff tonight. Let's keep this thread going!

WTB: Vans x Marc Jacobs Sk8-Hi LX (Black/Buff White) and (White/Juniper)

peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

size twelveAlso, lets welcome the new members of last week
34. uknowdonti ---- Jerry
35. Topclassbubblah ------ Kwame
36. dis1brownguy--------- Sydrick
37. Cameron Nelson--- Cam
38. Clientele Supreme
39. ksmith4768 --- Kevin??
40. carlosmex76 --- Carlos
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

^LOL we don't need all the hypebeasts, if the team stays low in members better for us! just kidding keep the good work Karl and thanks!
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

almost forgot... got these earlier this week...

airgriffeymaxii01yh0.jpg
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES
TeamMUFC​

CHETTI MON

dang, I don't know but you could u see if any of those ewings were in like a 6Y or 6.5Y??? If so, we might have to work something out. I gots paypal :D
happy.gif
**Hollywood Squares**
Team Macintosh
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

^Stunting, just PM me, I'll see if i can help you!
S . O . S!

"harlems, jordans, the hood can't afford 'em,
so they bootleg 'em, now everybody sport 'em"
-jadakiss

Waaazz up Team Vintage Heat,
I just wanted to give all of you guys mad props ....
I watch your thread daily and you guys come up everyday with Vintage Heat .... I looove it :smokin
smokin.gif

Keep it Vintage :wink:
wink.gif
Quote:
but our shoes are much nicer :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif

I dont think so Karl :wink:
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2cdcvx3.jpg

Just a heads up guys, I will be getting rid of a few vintage pieces very soon just to clear up space, so I thought I would offer them here first before thinking about putting em up on the bay. Most are pictured here. Hit me up if any of these are to your liking and you want further pics. Thanks

Shoes that are pictured below:

-Nike Air Solo Flight 89 HIGH sz 12 DS w/ og box white/orange/blue (syracuse, og cavs color) top row middle

-Nike Air Solo Flight 89 LOW sz 10.5 or 11 (can't remember at the moment) DS w/ og box white/yellow/dark navy (michigan) top row middle right

-Nike Air Revolution 88 (three pairs, all DS) white/red, white/blue, white/black, sz-10.5-11.5 DS w/ og box - you can see two of them near the bottom right portion of this pic peeking out

-Nike Air Trainer SC low sz 12 DS no box white/purplish-blue/gray -middle row, second to left next to sc's in orange

6h35yxd.jpg

Not pictured:

-Nike Air Force 180 92 Olympic sz 16 (Barkleys size) PERSONALLY WORN AND AUTOGRAPHED BY CHARLES BARKLEY! msg me for pics

-Nike Air Flight 89 low sz 11 DS w/ og box white/zen gray - cracked parts of midsole - msg me for pics

^damn dude
if you were a size 8 or 8.5 i would of bought all those trainers. Are those og infrareds i spy?
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Thanks to everyone for appreciating the classic sneaker heat..

Quote:
^ You had a lot of shoes I wanted to bid on, but for me. Price was a bit high.

I am open to reasonable offers...BIN is not the law. Might be sending some to auctions in the near future.

Quote:
VINTAGE SOLE 737: great stuff!!! I use to have those black and gold vandals at the end. But they ripped because they are made from nylon or something similar. I ve seen a lot of those on arkamix.com.

great photos too!

That myspace group thing sounds like a good idea. it would be nice to see people make a change in the way shoes are made these days..sounds like you really love vintage shoes.

I let arkamix.com use my pics...they have a great resource going for them...

hopefully more people join the VINTAGE SOLE MYSPACE GROUP AND PROFILE and enthusiasts can post their auctions, discuss, all things vintage sneakers...

Quote:
hahaha....we dont need to go to niketwon...we an find our grail with the neighbours trash, sounds strange but true

hahaha...yep ...one mans trash is another's treasure..

Quote:
i also often see your items on ebay, bit pricey but at least you bring some quality. i was watching those teal/yellow skylons for ages.

make a reasonable offer and we'll work something out...no need to be shy..lol

Quote:
solevintage, I just saw that your air pressures (nice pair by the way) are cracking on the heels? Seems like something very very very common with these....

is the heel that fragil? Is it possible to fix that?

I believe the heel is made of the same material as the midosles on agassi's...so, I ve never tried to repair the damage...but I am sure someone will figure it out..

Quote:
my grails.

and you have the white/black/green too?

that's just unfair.
:\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
also thanks for some beautifull posts and pics of the last days (Sole vintage, Carlos, Johnny, Kam and his ATC outfit :smokin
smokin.gif
ing one of the best threads in niketalk history..

I ll be posting some more pics real soon...so stay tuned to this thread...peace

^^^Hot diggity d@mn---you just blessed this thread once again. Thanks for sharing the pics, really appreciated. Those AF1 customs are definitely sick btw.

-Peace-
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

:wow:
eek.gif
That's alot of memories up there.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
I'm not even tired yet.

some Grifs, some Agassi's, some Chang's... heat!
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

Now that's some heat!!! Thanks vintage sole!
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

besides rthe air revolution, these air trainers are the first nike shoes that i vividly remember back in the eighties..being 10 years old in 1987, that velocrostrap made me drool..on the look out for a pair of these (great condition, with "papers", hangtag, og box..) Wally

thanks again for MUCHAS FOTOS... sole vintage
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom