++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

DuMMie SOLE
Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KiiCkZ4DaYz , were those trainers midsole all foam, without a visible air pocket?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Finally some pics of my grails...arrived already a time a go at my plcae in belgium..here are some first pics..more to follow

these are :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

thanks Dummie, shirts are def nice...seems that they are hard to get in the US, for all the pms i've gotten for them
one of the few recent nike shirts i like.....mostly for the OG nike air red box

well have a nice night ya all! Tomorrow will post some more pics

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

damn. mine cracked in the same place. that inner midsole area is killer it seems.

one of my favorite shoes:
I present to you

-1988 nike air cross trainer mid
Seeing as how 90% of air trainer wearers dont use the forefoot strap, this seems like the ideal model for retros.
5xdzrfd.jpg

-notice the jordan 3esque laceholes. but in reverse fashion
4tjydyw.jpg

-the overall design is similiar to an air trainer 1 but seems to blend with air trainer 1 and air trainer 3. especially with the lace holder design going up the top of the shoe
4mrdyz5.jpg

66t3y52.jpg

4t8pxrs.jpg
ing to crack. Since that day, I havent worn them since. What a sad day that was. lol
4uau1yh.jpg

4tpm6ja.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Karl awesome t-shirts!!! great finds in Ecuador! I'll try to get some on my next trip to Mexico I know few places with vintage heat hopefully they still have some old stock around.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

to bad Johnny!!!! bud damage is still ok.... i dont know if ill wear mines...what do you guys think, watching at the pics???

Wally. one fine shoe....cracked mid soles......bad thing...olook at the lime AT 2..also starting to crack at the air bubble

Carlos; it is funny how i could cop these in Ecuador, and now i am recieving tons of pms asking me to sell those shirts...i think i will sit on them for a while, and in time put them on ebay...
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Karl congrats on finally getting them. They look amazing! You just put a new shoe in my top 10. I was looking at the ones that went on eBay last week but like you said too small...
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

well kapepper i told you youll be seeing me around but i dont have my camera at my dads house and i as of now i only have og 5z black the ones that will smith has in the opening credits in fresh prince og bo jacksons and a og pair of air stabs i will be getting more soon im only 16 so i cant go back and say i remember those although my dads told me alot about it but yeah i would be delightled if i can join the team ill post pics sumtime this week

nostalgickickz

I've seen so many Og'z I like but I don't know where to cop anything. I tried people but I couldn't find anything, I only really know pickyourshoes and kixclusive for vintage online, and they always sold out. I like pys selection better though. Someone help me out please.
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​
TEAM iSketch
I don't know what you heard but I'm the real next GREAT

hey guys..ive been watching this thread for a lil bit and i want to join this team..

i was going to wait for a new camera coz mine busted and take new pics, but i figured ill just post old pics and update later...

i grew up in the 80s and had quite a few older basketball kicks although i dont remember the names much. most of the shoes i do remember are from the early 90s and so forth which is what most of my collection consists of.

in any case, here are some pics i decided to re-up, if there are any "new" kicks on the pics, please dont mind, i just didnt get a chance to take new pics yet...

OG kobe EQT

some OG foams and cement 4s

my "airs" pack

hyperflights, griffey maxes, pillars, air ups

OG maxes

OG adidas EQTs

OG deion DTs

neon uptempos

air flight 1s

nike air GOs
:wink:
wink.gif
...wait!!! i take that back.

nostalgickickz OG pair of stabs...want to see these

ThaHunGer4more like vintage sole said earlier, another mans trash are our treasures....and thats the fun of vintage shoes...you have to look for them, and sometimes it can take a while...ebay, sell outs that are our stores....

Jerry: are these canvas ajko??? these look great..and dont mind the IV's, still agreat looking shoe

melonheadnt.wikia.com/wiki/Team_Vintage_Heat
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom