++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

the movement is growing.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
**Hollywood Squares**
Team Macintosh
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

wow what a post. I've been reading a few pages here and there over the last few weeks and i absolutely LOVE it. some of you guys have amazing collections and kicks that I can only dream of aquiring. I'm only 19 (tomorrow :D
happy.gif
sorry for the dustiness of alot of these kicks, but I firmly believe shoes should be worn! :D
happy.gif
got these for $30 shipped and sold em last week for $350 :wow:
eek.gif
(cleats)i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

mike man you got so much great stuff
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

well mike, solid entree in team vintage heat...for a self proclaimed beginner you have a lot of the essentials, and more tehn that.... glad to see that you also share the love for vintage design and color....

more and more i am glad that i have lived the days of nowadays called vintage shoes...being excited for every single nike air release, from the air revolution to the AJ VII Bordeaux..thats also my area/epoca of interest....

in those couple of years (1987 untill 1992-1993) nike air has made the most awesome shoes ever...a revolution in sneakerdesign and technology

a short list

the air trainer 1, 2 and 3
the air huaraches,
the air tech challenge series (untill 1992)
the nike air jordans 4, 5 , 6 and 7
the air max87, 90 and 180
the flight serie

all the recent releases, except the AM87 and am90, are all a sad reminder of these golden years....could you name 5 releases, not retros of the last 5 years that even come close to these? i honestly cant...

well, have a good one!
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

thanks for the comments guys, it's much appreciated. I had a question about a pair that I recently purchased in a lot. Any idea what these are/ how much these kids kicks worth? I'm pretty confident that they're from 1989 since the sku # is "5 890101 8R" but anymore info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Good to see you gianfranco....by the way: do you own a pair of Air revolutions? today ended one one ebay for like 55 euros, but not my size.....
nostalgickickz : i think those are one of mikes steals on ebay :wink:
wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

oh ok wasnt surer thanx for the info though cause i was pretty sure a website would have for alot more cause they are vintage

Karl - These are indeed canvas AJKO's. Definitely one of my grails. I like them more than the regular OG 1's since they are canvas they prevent creasing on the shoe which is a plus but I think they look better as well.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Almost all OG 1's are wearable I probally rocked my white/black/red pair 2-3 times a week before I sold them. Sick AJKO's grail of mine.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Here's another one of my favorites on life support:
-Purchased 1-2 years ago on ebay as a used shoe. I fell for these shoes because of the colorway.
-they soon took over my rotation as the "do anything and not worry" sort of beater shoes
-when i orginially bought them off ebay, they came used. Your typical used but NOT abused pair of used shoes.
-Midsole was intact. air bubble was looking great. the outsole and midsole appeared perfect. Except for the grey upper being dirty, the shoe was literally brand new
-After about 80-100 wears, ranging from walking miles in parking lots at sporting events, to playing pickup bball, they have finally started to deterorate.
-First to go was the outsole botton. One of the grooves started to crack creating a flap. That gradually got worse.
-Soon the midsole started to flake away.
I tell you though, they are built like a tank. Ive seen other vintage shoes once they start crumbling, its game over for them. This pair is slowly crumbling away but still manages to have a sturdy midsole. go figure.

66t88ch.jpg

53fhrvd.jpg

4otogfr.jpg

4p1q9fk.jpg

669mn9h.jpg

4kwr69k.jpg

-the midsole is slowly losing its rubber texture
4mule08.jpg

----
some DS photos of a pair (not my shoes or photos):
4pe77yb.jpg

4r0vtrl.jpg

61nw9p4.jpg

---

Interesting notes about the shoe:
Came out late 1991. same time frame as the jordanVII and the Bo jackson air trainer max. The shoe takes on a similiar design from both of those. From the upper ankle area, to the holes on the soles of the shoe (jordan VII), I really loved Nike's blending yet uniqueness when creating new shoes
---

Heres a catalog photo showcasing the jordan 7 and three sets of flights:
4qpvtsp.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

kapepper: yep, they're the Revolutions. I knew it'd hit me when somebody said it. thanks

VINTAGE SOLE 737: :D
happy.gif

nostalgickickz: just as kapepper said, I got em on the Bay. However I was talking about the Omni Pumps, not the Diamond Turfs

WallyHopp:
4aaaa.JPG

M!ke

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Dang Karl, love those huaraches still looking for a decent pair on ebay in that colors!! I am jealous!! BTW did you see the Mcenroe challenge court sweatshirt that just ended on ebay?? Couple of hundred bucks! here is a pic and the link.

Mcenroe nike challenge
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

carlos: i saw that shirt, but actually didnt liked the fit...but alot of $$$ for that sweater!!!
also, i think solvintage in his ebay store has a pair of thise OG huaraches for like 35 usd in a size 9.5.....they look a bit dirty, but after cleaning i think they will look nds

Mike :b
tongue.gif
Quote:
Ebay alert for Penny II's!!1
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:D
happy.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Thanks for the heads up Karl, I am sz 12 -11.5 though, I'll keep looking.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

its funny to me. those air max leather white shoes two posts above you can just tell their a quality leather. however many decades old they are, they look better then some of the new releases coming out.... crazy how that works out
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom