Teary mugshot drew $114K in donations.... but the money is gone

​
 ​
This is stuff the media wont tell you!
 ​
 ​
1. The kids she left in the car was in March, was on a cloudy day with the temperture of 71 degrees. Windows were halfway down as well....
 ​
2. She is also a military veteran as well! Salute!
Veteran: Shanesha was in the US Air Force and served abroad in the early 2000s. She posted this picture of her unit on Veterans Day​
 ​
3. All drug test by hair follicle came up negative

Last edited:
That's still dumb. What was she trying to do go back to her same lifestyle after the money was gone? Why pay rent at the same section 8 apt you been living at before and for the same 96 ford taurus you left your kids in to suffocate?

Find a new location with a better job market that fits you and a brand new vehicle to get around in. Just saying. I didn't read the article.

You want her to change her whole life on 60K? :lol: and then when that money runs out then what? Go back to being poor?

She was homeless so her first thought is to make sure she has a household secured for at least 2 years that's smart

She was already back on payments for that car that's why she paid it out

Calm down financial advisor

But can somebody chime in, isnt the trust fund a tax write. so that means less taxes on that big donation she got so it would had evened out basically?

10k each for a total of 20k in the trust would had ballon by the time her babies have grown.

But if the kids didn't go to college they wouldn't get the money. Essentially the money was suppose to be set up as a college trust fund. As much you people advocate for not going to college it sounds understandable :lol:

superb lookin for a date to prom

i don't think she's reading this thread little guy

did they tell zimmerman or wilson what to do with their money? 
nerd.gif

I see that MK in the Michael Kors bag, and I'm like

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!

331st TRS, I was in 321 TRS, shout out to my Air Force Sister Flight.... Yeah, man, the media paints a distorted picture of everything to cause hysteria.

Last edited:
That's still dumb. What was she trying to do go back to her same lifestyle after the money was gone? Why pay rent at the same section 8 apt you been living at before and for the same 96 ford taurus you left your kids in to suffocate?

Find a new location with a better job market that fits you and a brand new vehicle to get around in. Just saying. I didn't read the article.

You want her to change her whole life on 60K? :lol: and then when that money runs out then what? Go back to being poor?

She was homeless so her first thought is to make sure she has a household secured for at least 2 years that's smart

She was already back on payments for that car that's why she paid it out

Calm down financial advisor

edit:

Where did you even get the idea that was still living in section 8 and has the same lifestyle?

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2014/11...gomery-trying-to-seize-her-donations#comments
I was not allowed to visit my children for two months which meant that my family had to obtain expensive child care. I owed them for expenditures, back car payments, but I did set up a house, paying first, last, deposit and one year’s rent ($14522.45). Mandated court classes/counseling have cost me $3,600 plus childcare. I bought clothing, food for 20 weeks for the four of us and some modest furniture needed to set up my household. I have paid utilities for four months and need to have adequate amounts in reserve. If I lock myself out of what I have left, I will be back to living in my car in a matter of months. I am off government assistance so it is necessary for me to be careful with every dime.

did they tell zimmerman or wilson what to do with their money? :nerd:

No, because being of the caucazoid lineage there is a direct connection between knowledge and a strong balance in prana energy. While being of the negro persuasion and a gender that bears children henceforth, the vernacular that implicates nature states that she needed to be told what to do with her money.

i bet if she paid the 5k "donation" that OG article would read much differently....

straight character assassination at it's finest, and the racists/right wingers/tea party crowd will eat this up and use this as an example...

so you guys are so quick to judge an air force veteran who is only in trouble because she was trying to goto a job interview and the babysitter cancelled.

She was given 68k and paid off childcare, housing for a year, food for months.....

the portrait people are painting of her is a 115k spending, designer clothes buying, mixtape making, ghetto thot, who doesnt want to goto job interviews...??

and a grey market al sharpton is at the forefront of this?,,,,,, is this a boondocks episode or real life?

Last edited:
shes everything you want in an underdog story except apparently because shes black  underprivileged 

all of her accomplishments and responsibility in taking care of her duty is ignored

instead the stereotypical associations start up, designer clothes and hip-hop

they made it so easy and ppl just hated off general principle

the media is getting worse with these blatant and unapologetic showcases of prejudice/bigotry/racism

Not surprised at the same clowns doin what they do best.

Give this women another 100 bands!

She shouldn't have received any money to begin with but
once you give someone $ what they do with it is none of ur business.....

so the dumb ones are the one that gave it to her to begin with.....

Are these people who are trying to tell her what do even parents? While her decision to leave the kids in the car wasn't the best, and maybe just plain irresponsible, she's participating in an American system that has no solution for when it doesn't benefit its all participants. Her case reveals not only the advantages of a higher financial class of citizens but how disassociated members of the higher class are from middle class to judge someone's life decisions based on their own perspective. It's how stereotypes are formed and reinforced. It seems like the media is trying to shove her into the 'welfare queen' stereotype and the public is frustrated in wondering why her actions don't match the image the media is trying to portray, making them feel like they should dig for more 'proof' so they don't feel so much like judgmental pricks. 

I think anyone who has an opinion should put their money where their mouth is, and see what it's like being middle or lower class being presented with some of these tough choices. It's not so clear cut as A-B-C.

^^Lower class single father. Dont need to feel sorry for myself...
No sympathy. Nobody feels bad for me or tries to "save me" I take care of my kids 24/7.

I have no help... Not going to leave my kids alone no matter what and if I did nobody is going to feel bad for me and give me dough.. Bunch of lame feminist in here always believing the "victim " card females play.

not that I don't believe in helping ppl when they are down but the worst thing you can do is give $ handouts to irresponsible ppl....

Last edited:
Its cool to leave babies in the car as long as its not hot right? Gotta do what u gotta do. One of em choke, o well that's on them, kids get kidnapped? Hey **** happens she was trying u know

Dudes in here are actually saying she gets a pass for leaving her children in a car for almost an hour :lol:

"It was cloudy"

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom