Teary mugshot drew $114K in donations.... but the money is gone

I assume they left because they didn't get a piece of that money....
Yeah, hard to get paid when you're too busy balling out, right? 
grin.gif

Yeah, hard to get paid when you're too busy balling out, right? 
grin.gif
But the single person accusing her of balling out is the same person she let go from her team after he got upset she didn't donate $5,000 to his political campaign....

Conflict of interest?

right? the prosecutor just wanted her to put 40k in the trust, he hasnt said anything like she spent reckless like the former lawyer did

and yet and still, he makes these claims but where are the receipts, the tags, the pics of all this she spent on?

all these smartphones, no one seen her in public "ballin out"?

just call it what is

shes black, and low income, and thats where she needs to stay.  

So pumping gas and being 10ft away from your kid is equal to leaving em in a parking lot while in a interview and they are out of sight?

Pumping gas while you're standing literally outside your car with the door open still talking to them is the same as leaving them in a car for an hour while you're completely somewhere else? :lol:

Yeah I'm just going to assume yall didn't read what the man typed and love to go back and forth with me I can't say I'm surprised. I'm also certain the man says he goes insides to pay for gas. I guess that's the same as standing on the side of your car pumping gas right? I guess you can see your kids inside there right? I guess there's never any lines you just throw the money down right? I guess nobody has ever been kidnapped from gas stations right?

:lol: :lol:

Like I said if you people want to pick and choose when it's ok to leave your kids alone and be hypocritical that's fine with me.

I already said previously tho I don't even leave my son in the car while I pay for gas. But if we are going to defend this lady why the hell do dudes knock draya? She only let he son walk home from school and stay home all day because she was trynna make money to raise him right. Did she not cry on her mugshot or something

right? the prosecutor just wanted her to put 40k in the trust, he hasnt said anything like she spent reckless like the former lawyer did

and yet and still, he makes these claims but where are the receipts, the tags, the pics of all this she spent on?

all these smartphones, no one seen her in public "ballin out"?

just call it what is

shes black, and low income, and thats where she needs to stay.  

Exactly the whole point is she refused to put the money in a trust fund because she believes her expenses to live without government assistance is too much to survive at least two years without that money. No one cares though, all they hear is a convicted felon who turned to the church talking about she spending money recklessly and a lawyer who didn't get some extra money on the side accusing her of stuff.

They have no ulterior motives though .. :lol:

I already said previously tho I don't even leave my son in the car while I pay for gas.

So how about you get off my back if you don't even know wtf I'm talking about but just to help you out here you go

71 degrees is not hot, ive left my daughter in the car to run and pay for gas.

I remember my mom get groceries with me and my 2 brothers in the car.

I think a couple idiots who left their kids in unreasonable conditions cast bad light on parents who do it responsibly

Did she have an IG set up for the kids?

I know a lot of parents who will do that and take pics of the kids in sneakers like forcing them to pose tap dancing.

If we find that IG, we can find the jordans and maybe a receipt?

I already said previously tho I don't even leave my son in the car while I pay for gas. But if we are going to defend this lady why the hell do dudes knock draya? She only let he son walk home from school and stay home all day because she was trynna make money to raise him right. Did she not cry on her mugshot or something

I think it's because we see draya s a ratchet women who exposes her body on the internet for fame/money whatever.

Back
Top Bottom