Tech Challenge 2's in our area?

Anyone seen them around here yet? I have some boys outta town, and they have already hit their local stores.

A seller from VA has a full size run up on the bay so maybe they are in the area. Need to check out my dtlr tomorrow.

Hopefully these will sit still in the area but you never know with resellers buying up fsr's like it's nothing.

Yea i saw the guy from VA with them on sale. I don't think any place in MD has them though, hopefully soon though

Patience my friend, patience...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Patience my friend, patience...

that was the virtue i was clinging to when i opted not to participate in the eastbay rush (i think we'll all pay for what happened w/ that sooner orlater re: coupon codes) but man i'm getting soo eager.

what DTLR in the DMV has these? i've dropped by a few but no luck

dtlr in patrick henry mall, iunno if they still have them. just go to any dtlr and ask to do a store search and have them shipped.

i work at the finishline in regency mall in richmond and i got a fsr the other day and i still got most of them.... all the 10.5s are gone but u can get on ourwebsite and order em

Let me help yall out
Go to your local finishline or finishline.com and use this code 141388 you get $25 off and free shipping
I got mine for $79 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ my man Ron.

Reminded me of Chappelle talking bout the lap dance "sale."

"12 quarters son! I'll break a 5 for that..."

laugh.gif

i ordered mine from my job. no dtlr in this area carries them, and SURPRISINGLY(?) Major didn't pick them up nor Commonwealth. that just may be whyi'll rock em a little bit this summer...the BEST summer shoe

Let me help yall out
Go to your local finishline or finishline.com and use this code 141388 you get $25 off and free shipping
I got mine for $79 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You made my day but how did you pick em up from your local store cuz I dont want to have them shipped??

Back
Top Bottom