Tech Pack Air Safari and Air Max 1 Supreme

i saw them in person yesterday and my cousin got the more colorful pair, i can't explain it but i like them

Originally Posted by typecast3

why do some of yall keep replying 'pass?' i mean what is the point of that.... as if someone just walks to check in specifically if YOU are going to cop or not. its like people put 'pass' up because they are so mad at nike in their soul.

i'll write something real - if you aren't feelin those Safaris then something is wrong with you. the idea is dope and the shoe is super dope. the am1's...well that is an aquired taste i think. you know the colors are so hot but the materials are beat up so thats a NAW for a lot of fans.

but stop with the pass.... thats horrible.

You try to come down on other people's opinion, then state yours like it's the gospel.
roll.gif

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say niketalk as a whole doesn't care what YOU specifically think of the shoe either, but that is the point of a messageboard to post opinions and info. If you like some wack %%! looking shoe more power to you, leave the OG and simple colorways to the big boys.

Oh and... PASS

theyre onto sumthin with the green ones, but its still not working for me... i only like 2 tone am1's personally... trash these

The print is nothing special on both pairs, lol u might as well somehow pray for the classic safaries

Both look much better on imo.
Anyone in need for SRP let me know and I'll pass along the info to ya.
My shop has full size runs of both if you need em.

PM me.

i'm in columbus my local spot has both with FSR pretty much. let me know i'll cop you a pair 140.00

these am1's are so sick in person. i thought the pics were horrible but when i got there i had to rethink quick.... that blue is sickening in person! sick

just tried a pair on in la and usually i am not into this kind of shoe, but these are really dope. the blue is really nice and the shoe pops when worn.

how are the Tech Pack Air Max 1 Supreme's going to be released? are they a general release or... and what stores would be likely to get them?

for you bay area heads,

we just put em out today with the matching shirts:

Air Max 1 Supreme:

nikeairmax1supremetechpack.jpg

Air Safari:
nikeairsafaritechpack.jpg

Better Tee:
nikebetterredblack.jpg

Tech Graph Tee:
niketechgraphblackpurple.jpg

Richliu, your pics of the Safaris make them look good. What I didn't like about the Safaris was the light green color of the midsole. If it was white oranother color, I would have liked.

The AM1 is wild. I saw them this past weekend at Huf and thought they did look much better in person. My boy Perry bought a pair and I can agree with LipDunk -I bet they do look better on.

wasn't there another AM1 that was supposed to release with the tech pack? i remember seeing it on blog sites and it had a obsidian midsole and like a khakicolored toe box...id get those but i haven't seen them anywhere.

the other am1's and safaris are on highsnobiety today, i think they both look better than the first round, although i probably wouldn't get either ofthem, check them out here.

^ the safari sequel is much better than the first, but i prefer the 1st am1 over this newer one.

can anyone tell me what the original retail price for these, im on a job for campless and need to gather more data on this pair

Back
Top Bottom