TEEN GETS ON BUS WITH SEVERED ARM AFTER BROOKLYN SNEAKER ROBBERY VICTIM RUNS DOWN ASSAILANT IN SUV

:lol:  Ya'll really don't know what standing your ground or self defense is do you?.

A lot of ya'll got that George Zimmerman in you just looking for a reason which is not a good look.

I can't imagine my first thought after having my house ran through being " I wish I was there to blow his head off" :x

Your tryna sound cool and tough buts it really comes out as mental instability.

What does a man who killed an unarmed teen that was walking around minding his own business have to do with a teenager breaking into my home while I was at work and stealing something I spent my hard earned money on? Coming home to a broken window broken couch, alarm pad snatched out the wall and a missing video game console when isn't anything I initiated. I didn't even know the punks but that was the SECOND time they broke into my home. The first time the alarm system notified the police and they caught them before they could take anything but they broke my window. The police said the 2 kids were dropouts that had home invasion records about a mile long but that they would handle them this time. I trusted in the police to their job and they didn't. 2 months later the same exact window is broken and my xbox is gone. Obviously teenagers for them to only go after an xbox. So tell me more about how I'm mentally unstable for letting the law fail me and my family having to live in fear for another break in. Tell me how having to pay for 2 broken windows in 3 months and putting burglar bars on every window in your house disregarding property value depreciating should not anger you. I pray you don't have anything taken from you because you're clearly the pushover type. Keep trusting in the law though. No way you can be a minority...

You are a terrible human being and this planet would be better off without you on it. And I couldn't be more serious.

You're the type to become a cop and thinks it's ok to blow somebody's head off cause they disrespected you. You probably are a cop talking about salivating at the thought of shooting someone in the head. You are a monster and need to seek help. You d not belong in civilized society

FOH you sound weak B. You're clearly trolling

LMAO...Really?

He chased him to run him over.

There is also something very wrong with shooting somebody in the back if they're fleeing as is shown in the law.

I'm sure the intent of that was to get his shoes back and he got ran over in the process. Guy was fleeing with stolen merchandise, the only way to recover the stolen merchandise was to catch him.

I know according to the law it's wrong. But not all laws are right. I just hope I'm never in that situation where there's a robber in my house to begin with because they would leave in a body bag if I caught them and I'd deal with whatever the end result of that was. That's no tough talk though because I would never want to be in a terrible situation like that to begin with.

Take away the running over part and replace it with the man brandishing a machete and chopping the arm off as soon as the 17 year old leaves the vehicle. Are your thoughts the same?

A lot of yall are letting the idea that "this man was no longer in danger" affect your judgement. The kid could easily have pointed that thang at the driver and shot him through the windshield.

If you think a 1 on 1 physical altercation would have been more fitting , then bless you.

People gonna have their difference of opinions no matter what, but this is a clear cut case of KID HAD IT COMING.

Any way you slice it, when you bring a weapon to a fist fight, All rules are gone.

I dont know how this stands in the eyes of the law but if the story is as told, I'd be upset if there were charges.

I'm sure the intent of that was to get his shoes back and he got ran over in the process. Guy was fleeing with stolen merchandise, the only way to recover the stolen merchandise was to catch him.

I know according to the law it's wrong. But not all laws are right. I just hope I'm never in that situation where there's a robber in my house to begin with because they would leave in a body bag if I caught them and I'd deal with whatever the end result of that was. That's no tough talk though because I would never want to be in a terrible situation like that to begin with.

Have you seen the video?? He had to make a u-turn to go after the guy and he accelerated on purpose with intent to run the dude over. There was no more threat which is going to screw the driver over.

These are the facts:

The thief robbed the man.

The man ran over the thief.

Strictly legally speaking, the man should have called the police.

Opinion:
But as mentioned in this thread and as many believe, if an attempt has been made on your life, you have every right to defend your self.

The moment he made a u-turn the man had made up his mind and committed to take action against the thief.

In no way shape or form will the person who ran over the thief have the law on his side because the immediate threat no longer existed.

But it's not a stretch to say that if a person robbed you in this nature and you went to the police, you could have reason to be worried for the rest of your life about looking over your shoulder. (I mean he tried to kill you once, knows your contact info, etc)

This is nothing more than a case of street justice, right or wrong is purely subjective but in the eyes of the law this is cut and dry.

Take away the running over part and replace it with the man brandishing a machete and chopping the arm off as soon as the 17 year old leaves the vehicle. Are your thoughts the same?

A lot of yall are letting the idea that "this man was no longer in danger" affect your judgement. The kid could easily have pointed that thang at the driver and shot him through the windshield.

If you think a 1 on 1 physical altercation would have been more fitting , then bless you.

People gonna have their difference of opinions no matter what, but this is a clear cut case of KID HAD IT COMING.

Any way you slice it, when you bring a weapon to a fist fight, All rules are gone.

I dont know how this stands in the eyes of the law but if the story is as told, I'd be upset if there were charges.

If he stabbed/shot the robber in the car as it happened I would not have an issue at all. The threat was gone and the driver made a calculated decision to make a u-turn and run dude over. There is no denying the kid had it coming but in the law the driver 100% should be charged.

These are the facts:

The thief robbed the man.

The man ran over the thief.

Strictly legally speaking, the man should have called the police.

Opinion:
But as mentioned in this thread and as many believe, if an attempt has been made on your life, you have every right to defend your self.

The moment he made a u-turn the man had made up his mind and committed to take action against the thief.

In no way shape or form will the person who ran over the thief have the law on his side because the immediate threat no longer existed.

But it's not a stretch to say that if a person robbed you in this nature and you went to the police, you could have reason to be worried for the rest of your life about looking over your shoulder. (I mean he tried to kill you once, knows your contact info, etc)

This is nothing more than a case of street justice, right or wrong is purely subjective but in the eyes of the law this is cut and dry.

Agreed.

Have you seen the video?? He had to make a u-turn to go after the guy and he accelerated on purpose with intent to run the dude over. There was no more threat which is going to screw the driver over.
Wut?? Driver clearly is trying to get **** outta there. Arm & hammer dude just happen to be crossing street

Even if he hadn't made a u-turn into his direction why wouldn't he have made a u-turn out of his direction?

He doesn't stand a chance

Last edited:
I mean, dude did have a gun pulled on him....jammed or not, I don't blame the driver one bit for what he did. HE was the victim.

Funny thing is the story doesn't end there. :rolleyes

He then (out of the face of danger) bust a U turn to run down the aggressor turned victim.

Story doesn't end there? Tell me more...

You're stating the obvious...EVERYONE knows the "threat" at that moment was over, but dude driving the car wasn't in the right frame of mind to make any sound decision as far as calling the cops, driving away, etc.

Although both guys might serve some time, I REALLY hope the jury is lenient.

Not trying to change anything.

You never answered my questions though. Would the cops make getting this guy his shoes back and bringing the robber to justice a priority? Yes or no?

If I was a stickup kid and was aware that if the victim responds in an angry manner, they likely face jail time, it would make things easier for me. I know if the victim resorts to violence that he's going to go to jail and I can possibly sue him. I also know if I get away that the cops don't have time to be worrying about a petty stickup kid.

You compared this mans reaction to Zimmerman which didn't make sense. Zimmerman stalked and provoked a confrontation with an unarmed kid who was no danger to him. This guy tried to sell a pair of sneakers and got robbed at gunpoint. Had the sale when as planned and money was exchanged for sneakers, none of this happens right?

But no, that criminal robbed an innocent man at gun point, and the victim chased him down in his car in hopes of getting his shoes back. He lost an arm because he thought he had an easy come up.

And I see nothing wrong with shooting a robber when they're fleeing. They break in your house where your wife and kids live, they might come back and do it again. Minus whale prevent that from happening.
A. I never compared this to Zimmerman just the mind set of some of these reactions.

B. Say the cops don't do ****. So his options are losing a pair of shoes or running this man over with a car?
What does a man who killed an unarmed teen that was walking around minding his own business have to do with a teenager breaking into my home while I was at work and stealing something I spent my hard earned money on? Coming home to a broken window broken couch, alarm pad snatched out the wall and a missing video game console when isn't anything I initiated. I didn't even know the punks but that was the SECOND time they broke into my home. The first time the alarm system notified the police and they caught them before they could take anything but they broke my window. The police said the 2 kids were dropouts that had home invasion records about a mile long but that they would handle them this time. I trusted in the police to their job and they didn't. 2 months later the same exact window is broken and my xbox is gone. Obviously teenagers for them to only go after an xbox. So tell me more about how I'm mentally unstable for letting the law fail me and my family having to live in fear for another break in. Tell me how having to pay for 2 broken windows in 3 months and putting burglar bars on every window in your house disregarding property value depreciating should not anger you. I pray you don't have anything taken from you because you're clearly the pushover type. Keep trusting in the law though. No way you can be a minority...

FOH you sound weak B. You're clearly trolling
A. Like I said I never compared this situation to the Zimmer situation just your mind set.

B. Only thing I'm arguing is the defense of this dude like his only option was to die or run dude over 
Kingkoopa has never been robbed.
Nope, never been food.
That's even worse in my opinion 
laugh.gif

If running him over because he refuses to stop so I can get back something I spent my hard earned money on is an option, I rather do that then take the L.

I wouldn't reverse and run him over again. I'd just recover the stolen property, and place the neutralized threat under citizens arrest until local law enforcement comes. I'd feel good knowing I got an armed robber off the streets.

It's just dudes that have never had to deal with getting robbed and having their earned valuables snatched.

Or they're doing it themselves.

Last edited:
If running him over because he refuses to stop so I can get back something I spent my hard earned money on is an option, I rather do that then take the L.

The L would be sitting in court for attempted murder cause you think ur a badass.

At the end of the day you'd kill someone for $200 and some distorted sense of pride. You loose at life.

Back
Top Bottom