TEEN GETS ON BUS WITH SEVERED ARM AFTER BROOKLYN SNEAKER ROBBERY VICTIM RUNS DOWN ASSAILANT IN SUV

I'm not even going to dignify Frank Matthews going against the grain gimmick at this point. He does this, be different to be different act in multiple threads where he argues just to argue with a false holier then art thou complex.

And a good lawyer would ensure at the very worst probation and that's facts. Money and good lawyers minimize the damage in the courtroom. Not fair, but that's how the real world works.

Last edited:
Lol not killing someone for stealing some sneakers is going against the grain? Dam man, where you from? :rofl: Must be rough there.

Dudes selling GR's in the hood for $30 profit, a good lawyer doesn't appear to be in the cards for him. Had it not been on camera he may very well have gotten off lightly.

I actually live in Manhattan Beach California. A pretty nice neighborhood if you ever heard of it.

And lmao at how you reworded things to portray it in your favor. You're taking a serious risk when you commit a robbery. There's a chance you might get some stuff for free when you pull a gun out on someone. There's also a chance you might get caught and do jail time or try the wrong person. No matter how you try to twist things that's just how it is. And if you try the wrong person and it goes badly for you, you deserve no sympathy for your premeditated actions. I'm a sympathetic person. Just not towards robbers and criminals.

The funniest thing about this is that people hate small time criminals more than embezzlers, guys who steal pensions, people use tax/public money for personal use, criminal banker types, wall street type people who destroyed the economy etc

Last edited:
Actually they're worse obviously. But the small time crook is much more visible and out in the open. Much harder to get the justice the driver did to those Wall Street corporate cats. But if someone who was screwed over by them decides to take revenge, it's fair game to me.

If running him over because he refuses to stop so I can get back something I spent my hard earned money on is an option, I rather do that then take the L.

I wouldn't reverse and run him over again. I'd just recover the stolen property, and place the neutralized threat under citizens arrest until local law enforcement comes. I'd feel good knowing I got an armed robber off the streets.
This man is correct.  I don't get why people are trying to defend the criminal who maliciously plotted this.  

The law makes no sense sometimes and sometimes you just gotta take matters into your own hand.  The VICTIM was THREATENED at gun point.  Do people really expect him to sit back and chill?

To be fair, the victim retaliated because he knows if he doesn't do something, he will forever be mentally scarred.  The victim retaliating gives himself some closure and justice.  He retaliated because he knows that if he doesn't, no one will.

This man is correct.  I don't get why people are trying to defend the criminal who maliciously plotted this.  

The law makes no sense sometimes and sometimes you just gotta take matters into your own hand.  The VICTIM was THREATENED at gun point.  Do people really expect him to sit back and chill?

To be fair, the victim retaliated because he knows if he doesn't do something, he will forever be mentally scarred.  The victim retaliating gives himself some closure and justice.  He retaliated because he knows that if he doesn't, no one will.
no one is taking up for the robber.. he will get charged with crime as well. The point being is that the driver DID sit back and chill during the commission of the crime and when the adrenaline hit him  afterwards he decided to turn around and run over the fleeing thief after he was leaving the scene of the crime. You can't claim you acted in self defense this way. This is retaliation. Even in florida where there are stand your ground laws, you can't shoot someone in the back and think your just going to jump a hoop to beat the case.. the law doesn't work that way 

He was getting his stuff back though. I doubt if he said "hey thief, stop running and give me my shoes back" that the thief would've complied so that was the best option to deter the thief and prevent him from escaping.

He was getting his stuff back though. I doubt if he said "hey thief, stop running and give me my shoes back" that the thief would've complied so that was the best option to deter the thief and prevent him from escaping.
by running him over and possibly committing vehicular homicide? nah 

no one is taking up for the robber.. he will get charged with crime as well. The point being is that the driver DID sit back and chill during the commission of the crime and when the adrenaline hit him  afterwards he decided to turn around and run over the fleeing thief after he was leaving the scene of the crime. You can't claim you acted in self defense this way. This is retaliation. Even in florida where there are stand your ground laws, you can't shoot someone in the back and think your just going to jump a hoop to beat the case.. the law doesn't work that way 
That's what most are getting at here.  I hope in the court of law, statutes, decision and remedies are amended to help the 'actual' victim here.  

idiot got what he deserved.

all these idiots doing the dumbest extra ish just to be fresh.

this aint even worth it, but damn man i can only imagine how bad it is to get roasted nowadays.

everyones got a phone and you will end up a meme if you aint dressed right.

arm or be roasted...

eff it i got 2 arms plus im sure they'll grow back.

I actually live in Manhattan Beach California. A pretty nice neighborhood if you ever heard of it.

And lmao at how you reworded things to portray it in your favor. You're taking a serious risk when you commit a robbery. There's a chance you might get some stuff for free when you pull a gun out on someone. There's also a chance you might get caught and do jail time or try the wrong person. No matter how you try to twist things that's just how it is. And if you try the wrong person and it goes badly for you, you deserve no sympathy for your premeditated actions. I'm a sympathetic person. Just not towards robbers and criminals.

Didn't say you needed to have sympathy, just don't mow them down with your car after the fact and think you're legit. Criminals have a right to due process in this country, you can't play judge, jury and executioner in the street. You're not special. No normal, level headed adult thinks thats acceptable behavior.

Didn't say you needed to have sympathy, just don't mow them down with your car after the fact and think you're legit. Criminals have a right to due process in this country, you can't play judge, jury and executioner in the street. You're not special. No normal, level headed adult thinks thats acceptable behavior.
thats real. 

That's what most are getting at here.  I hope in the court of law, statutes, decision and remedies are amended to help the 'actual' victim here.  

thats real. 

All of this.

Due process isn't going to give that guy his arm back or fully functioning again though.

They may have due process. But the court system isn't perfect. Bad people get off because they have money, good lawyers, or the prosecuter did an inadequate job.

The driver will have his day in court and things will play out how they may. That doesn't change the fact that when you rob someone, there's a chance it can end badly. Whatever legal ramifications the driver faces doesn't change that.

*hears commotion in mj autograph line while holding vans to be signed* 50 cent beef III gif

giphy.gif

^ like I said, dude is rational and calm behind his computer screen. Stick a gun in his face and I'm sure he wouldn't be saying all this.

Agreed. Its like how people say they would do this, that, and a third in certin situations. You dont know how youll react until your in tht sitution. I highly doubt the driver turned around because his shoes were stolen. Most likely he realized how close he was to getting killed.

Catching an attempted murder case over a pair of Aqua 8's is definitely an L.

But when he made that U-Turn he didn't give a damn about those sneakers. Having a gun pulled on you probably makes you feel all types of crazy. It's easy to say that you would just let the law handle it if you haven't been in that position.

I feel sorry for the driver. Tough situation.

The funniest thing about this is that people hate small time criminals more than embezzlers, guys who steal pensions, people use tax/public money for personal use, criminal banker types, wall street type people who destroyed the economy etc

Hmmm...false equivalency, much?

Lol @ cats calling FLOORING an suv at a teen not attempted murder. Also the gun didnt jam... hes lying it was a revolver haha. Also I havent heard "loaded" yet... dude got robbed with a starter pistol and lost his cool

Its a shame the youngin put him in that situation but yea you cant floor a 3k lbs Honda Pilot at someone annd not be trying to murk them

Kid only survived both their stupidity by the grace of God

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom