Teen Looking For Help Following Car Accident Shot Dead After Ringing Doorbell vol. Renisha McBride

Yea the shooter is going to get charged, in Michigan the law is diffrent, they dont play that BS. You have to dang near cornered in to use self defense and not able to retreat to safety. Dude was able to retreat in his home, might of fact the girl was outside and he was in his home already

He will get charged.

Do we even have confirmation that the shooter was white though ?

Doesn't even matter. One way or another it's unsettling. Racially motivated or motivated by fear it's ridiculous.
I agree

Do we even have confirmation that the shooter was white though ?

It was "in a white neighborhood". NAACP involvement immediately told me it was a white shooter though.

Good looks, just wondered because they hadnt released a name yet. Id be surprised to find out they had released the ethnicity.

i thought dearborn was a middle eastern area. like the biggest population of middle eastern people outside of the mid east is in dearborn?

crazy story.

It was in Dearborn Heights, not Dearborn or Detroit and that's a big difference. Dearborn heights is a predominantly white neighborhood.

It was in Dearborn Heights, not Dearborn or Detroit and that's a big difference. Dearborn heights is a predominantly white neighborhood.

hmmm ok. thanks for the info.

from Wiki...wonder how Mid eastern folks are counted ...?

" The racial makeup of the city was 86.1% White, 7.9% African American, 0.4% Native American, 1.7% Asian, 1.0% from other races, and 2.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.7% of the population."

Last edited:
In no way, shape or form am I defending the shooter.  He deserves the death penalty for murdering this young lady if all the facts back up this story.  However, I am VERY curious to know about the supposed "couple of hours" that passed between the car accident and her knocking on the door of the shooter.  I think the facts surrounding these couple of hours could very well determine how severe a sentence the shooter ultimately gets.

1. Why are people getting all up in arms without any real details on what happened... or even the homeowner giving a public statement.

2. How is her family telling the story of what happened when her phone was dead and she was killed... did she tell her side of the story through a psychic?

Horrific story.

But the story doesn't have any specifics... so why assume it was self-defense and throw the race card into the mix?

Could very well have been some douchebag who grabbed his shotgun cause someone dared wake him up in the middle of the night when he's got work the next morning.

1. Why are people getting all up in arms without any real details on what happened... or even the homeowner giving a public statement.

2. How is her family telling the story of what happened when her phone was dead and she was killed... did she tell her side of the story through a psychic?

get this logic off my NT

get this logic off my NT
It needs to be blasted off of earth period,I think people who think that way need to be banished to mars because they can't live on earth and especially in America the home of "separate but equal".

I wish I lived in a place of "UTOPIA" but I guess it might just be a state of mind because apparently some people do,I wanna know how to get there,is it the drugs?a certain suburban community in a certain state/city? or is it just a some ******* who say's the opposite for the sole purpose of trying to take a jab at a bee-hive like situation because the bees are swarming around...yeah sounds about right.

Racial or not,the guy needs to be charged...simple as that.

get this logic off my NT
It needs to be blasted off of earth period,I think people who think that way need to be banished to mars because they can't live on earth and especially in America the home of "separate but equal".

I wish I lived in a place of "UTOPIA" but I guess it might just be a state of mind because apparently some people do,I wanna know how to get there,is it the drugs?a certain suburban community in a certain state/city? or is it just a some ******* who say's the opposite for the sole purpose of trying to take a jab at a bee-hive like situation because the bees are swarming around...yeah sounds about right.

Racial or not,the guy needs to be charged...simple as that.

there's no definitive evidence or storyline for this situation at all other than she got into an accident...then got killed at a man's doorstep hours later....

How can you come to any conclusion from that?

^ Thank you.

A 19-year old got shot in the back of the head (supposedly) looking for help after a car accident.

We don't know the motives, but whatever they were, I'm sure they're equally disgusting. Racial or not.

Last edited:
there's no definitive evidence or storyline for this situation at all other than she got into an accident...then got killed at a man's doorstep hours later....

There is more evidence than that.

1. He opened the door...scared for your safety? Don't open the door and sit back with your gun. Try to exit the house.
2. He says it was an accident...so she did nothing to deserve it, according to him
3. It was on the porch....so she wasn't in the house
4. Burglars don't normally knock

Odd how you defend some of the stuff you do

Last edited:
^ Thank you.

A 19-year old got shot in the back of the head (supposedly) looking for help after a car accident.

We don't know the motives, but whatever they were, I'm sure they're equally disgusting. Racial or not.
Qft. This was bad all around. And to think the shooter waited until she turned around. :stoneface: :smh:
R.I.P. to her.

There is more evidence than that.

1. He opened the door...scared for your safety? Don't open the door and sit back with your gun. Try to exit the house.
2. He says it was an accident...so she did nothing to deserve it, according to him
3. It was on the porch....so she wasn't in the house
4. Burglars don't normally knock

Odd how you defend some of the stuff you do

Police are releasing very few details about McBride's death. Dearborn Heights Lt. James Serwatowski said that she was shot in the head, but said he could not give any more information due to the ongoing investigation.

He said reports that McBride was shot in the back of the head while walking off the porch are "totally inaccurate."

"She was in a car accident, but I don't know if she was trying to get help or what she was doing," Serwatowski said.

The lieutenant said a male suspect has been interviewed, but no arrest has been made and information about the suspect or what he said cannot be made public until the prosecutor reviews possible charges.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/family-charges-black-teen-shot-car-accident/story?id=20816769

Magic1978 can you cite the source of your info...cause everything I find contradicts what you are saying.

Last edited:
can you state the source of your info...cause everything I find contradicts what you are saying.

Google

And half of it's in the story and the other half common sense

A Dearborn Heights, Michigan, homeowner told police that he shot Renisha McBride in the head when his shotgun discharged accidentally early Saturday morning. McBride was presumably looking for help following a car accident, but the man says he took her for an intruder and mistakenly shot her in the face.

Accident or not, he did it.

The back of the head, the face, that's not important.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom