Teen Looking For Help Following Car Accident Shot Dead After Ringing Doorbell vol. Renisha McBride

The back of the head, the face, that's not important.
How can you say its not important?  Its absolutely important.  If the girl was shot in the face, then the shooter could use any number of excuses as to why it happened.  The shooter could say that she was running up on him or something.

If she was shot in the back of the head, it shows that she was in the process of leaving, but was shot anyway. 

How can you say its not important?  Its absolutely important.  If the girl was shot in the face, then the shooter could use any number of excuses as to why it happened.  The shooter could say that she was running up on him or something.

If she was shot in the back of the head, it shows that she was in the process of leaving, but was shot anyway. 

It's not important. She was still outside the house on the porch. So if he shot her accidentally in the back of the head or in the face. He still shot her.

He already used the it was an accident excuse. Not self defense or she ran at him. Trigger finger slipped I guess. This is coming from what he told police initially. Granted he hasn't been charged, and the police are still investigating.

Last edited:

It's not important. She was still outside the house on the porch. So if he shot her accidentally in the back of the head or in the face. He still shot her.

He already used the it was an accident excuse. Not self defense or she ran at him. Trigger finger slipped I guess. This is coming from what he told police initially. Granted he hasn't been charged, and the police are still investigating.

Not to mention the fact that he opened the door. So we openin the door for intruders now? Givin em the opportunity to explain why they wanna rob us or cause harm to us? Oh, ok.

can you state the source of your info...cause everything I find contradicts what you are saying.

Google

And half of it's in the story and the other half common sense

A Dearborn Heights, Michigan, homeowner told police that he shot Renisha McBride in the head when his shotgun discharged accidentally early Saturday morning. McBride was presumably looking for help following a car accident, but the man says he took her for an intruder and mistakenly shot her in the face.

Accident or not, he did it.

The back of the head, the face, that's not important.

cite the source of your info...

google is not a source, it's a search engine

Accident or not, he still killed her. What more info do you need? She wasn't attacking or running at him. Wtf?

I hate these types of cases.

Not to mention the fact that he opened the door. So we openin the door for intruders now? Givin em the opportunity to explain why they wanna rob us or cause harm to us? Oh, ok.

what is important is information that is accurrate so we can make a judgement of the situation...right now we don't have that... so your hypothetical situation means nothing.

.....and for the record i know people have have been robbed/have robbed people who opened their door for them.

Google

And half of it's in the story and the other half common sense
Accident or not, he did it.
You can't be serious with this response?!
roll.gif
@ "the other half common sense". That has to be the weakest rebutal in the history of NT.

Last edited:

what is important is information that is accurrate so we can make a judgement of the situation...right now we don't have that... so your hypothetical situation means nothing.

.....and for the record i know people have have been robbed/have robbed people who opened their door for them.

U really wanna be that guy huh? Give it a rest b. There is enough information stated where one with common sense could draw a logical scenario about what happened.

And those people u know are stupid, plain and simple

get this logic off my NT
It needs to be blasted off of earth period,I think people who think that way need to be banished to mars because they can't live on earth and especially in America the home of "separate but equal".

I wish I lived in a place of "UTOPIA" but I guess it might just be a state of mind because apparently some people do,I wanna know how to get there,is it the drugs?a certain suburban community in a certain state/city? or is it just a some ******* who say's the opposite for the sole purpose of trying to take a jab at a bee-hive like situation because the bees are swarming around...yeah sounds about right.

Racial or not,the guy needs to be charged...simple as that.

I don't think you read my post right :lol: :lol:

Just the way our government likes us to be.

R.I.P to Renisha McBride |I

Gubment doesn't control anything anymore. Those stringing the Corporations hold the power.

They should blood test the shooter. See whats in his diet that would contribute to his course of action. FDA doesnt regulate the overexposure to neurotoxins added to our foods that control our minds. "Studies have found associations between manganese exposure and several mental factors, including cognition, memory, behavior and motor function."

http://www.environmentalhealthnews....9/2011-1101-lead-manganese-child-development/

Last edited:
i thought dearborn was a middle eastern area. like the biggest population of middle eastern people outside of the mid east is in dearborn?

crazy story.
it is

its still a lot of white people there tho

and Dearborn and Dearborn Heights are two different cities (albeit right next to each other)

A teenager who is stranded, possibly injured, and doesn't have a working cell phone.

She was in a car accident bruh. Was she supposed call it a night and wait until dawn to get help?
indifferent.gif
 She wasnt a teenager, she was 19... Its Detroit you dont go knocking on somebody house at 3:30. Your asking for it. Everybody in Detroit know that
bruh you just made me mad

Bloomfield Hills criminal defense attorney Cheryl Carpenter, who said she was representing “the homeowner” being questioned, described him as “a 54-year-old Caucasian male who lives alone.” Carpenter said she would not name the man unless he were charged with a crime.

Dearborn Heights, the area she was shot in, is 86 percent white

You don't need to be a scholar to put 2 and 2 together.. so get that "let's get the most accurate information so we can have a correct judgment" bull crap out of here. :smh:

Another tragic "stand your ground" case.

Accident or not, he still killed her. What more info do you need? She wasn't attacking or running at him. Wtf?

I hate these types of cases.
smoke screen tactic bruh

my gf is a beast at these, she think i dont peep it everytime tho lol

but yea, you get people arguin over the details when the greater story is still all bad, yea they still talkin about the situation, but they then think "shooting someone in the back of the head is execution, shooting someone in the face is not. . . . . ." then that takes some of the steam away from the malicious act

details can definitely help situations, but this one sounds like dude was no good point blank

cite the source of your info...

google is not a source, it's a search engine

Are you slow?

I know you're trolling, but...google

As in

Search her name and dozens of sites will come up telling you the story

Come on b, a child can do it

You can't be serious with this response?! :rofl: @ "the other half common sense". That has to be the weakest rebutal in the history of NT.

Ok kid. I keep forgetting not everyone is analytical, intelligent and common sense isn't so common.

You don't need to be a scholar to put 2 and 2 together.. so get that "let's get the most accurate information so we can have a correct judgment" bull crap out of here. :smh:

Another tragic "stand your ground" case.

Sadly, apparently you do

Last edited:
Are you slow?

As in

Clearly you're the one who is slow. 

You put the information into the SEARCH ENGINE (GOOGLE) and by the magical powers of the internet thousands of SOURCES are brought to you THROUGH THE USE OF THE SEARCH ENGINE. 

I don't think Google News 1 is covering the story. 

Last edited:
Clearly you're the one who is slow. 

You put the information into the SEARCH ENGINE (GOOGLE) and by the magical powers of the internet thousands of SOURCES are brought to you THROUGH THE USE OF THE SEARCH ENGINE. 

I don't think Google News 1 is covering the story. 

He asked for a source

I understand, sarcasm is hard to detect by people who aren't intelligent, so I'll excuse your confusion.

And I said Google...as in, search just like I did...because google is now used as a verb.

Oh yeah, I was supposed to just read one article about this story, right

I'm a grown *** man, you say jump...I do what I want.

It's sad that I had to explain that to you, and I'm slow :lol:

Last edited:
Gubment doesn't control anything anymore. Those stringing the Corporations hold the power.

They should blood test the shooter. See whats in his diet that would contribute to his course of action. FDA doesnt regulate the overexposure to neurotoxins added to our foods that control our minds. "Studies have found associations between manganese exposure and several mental factors, including cognition, memory, behavior and motor function."

http://www.environmentalhealthnews....9/2011-1101-lead-manganese-child-development/
i bet he also has a calcified pineal gland too.

He asked for a source

I understand, sarcasm is hard to detect by people who aren't intelligent, so I'll excuse your confusion.

And I said Google...as in, search just like I did...because google is now used as a verb.

Oh yeah, I was supposed to just read one article about this story, right

I'm a grown *** man, you say jump...I do what I want.

It's sad that I had to explain that to you, and I'm slow
laugh.gif
You said Google was your source! There was no sarcasm in your response. 

Dude wanted you to give him a source and you said Google. Hinting to someone to simply Google it is also not what he asked for. 

He did a face palm and came back and said a SOURCE not a medium. 

Don't go calling him slow when you were wrong. 

You said Google was your source! There was no sarcasm in your response. 

Dude wanted you to give him a source and you said Google. Hinting to someone to simply Google it is also not what he asked for. 

He did a face palm and came back and said a SOURCE not a medium. 

Don't go calling him slow when you were wrong. 

This is sad :smh:

Can you explain why I said then?

As in

Come on b, a child can do it

And this wasn't sarcastic?

So you don't think the first response was sarcastic? I'm always sarcastic.

Come on b, use your brain. I have confidence in you. Positive reinforcement kid, next time keep your cape folded.

Last edited:
1. Why are people getting all up in arms without any real details on what happened... or even the homeowner giving a public statement.

2. How is her family telling the story of what happened when her phone was dead and she was killed... did she tell her side of the story through a psychic?

without any real details?

are you serious?

1st off...don't pay attention to what her family is saying. they clearly are gonna make up the story

they want it to be so that doesn't really matter because they weren't there.

but we DO have irrefutable details.

1. she was outside on the porch and dude OPENED THE DOOR

2. dude made his statement: it was an accident. anything he says other than that is him back pedaling (which is a trait of the guilty)

3. so...if it's an accident then what did she do before hand that made dude open the door w/ the gun pointed directly at her face, but NOT knowingly
pull the trigger?

people like you are hilarious. this is real life, not a math problem. you don't have to show all your work bro.

some things are just susceptible to deductive reasoning.

not saying we know EVERYTHING, but we can safely say that whatever happened, dude was probably not justified in killing ol' girl

and as human beings we should be up in arms at an unnecessary death so save all of your pseudo intellectual bull.

1. Why are people getting all up in arms without any real details on what happened... or even the homeowner giving a public statement.

2. How is her family telling the story of what happened when her phone was dead and she was killed... did she tell her side of the story through a psychic?

without any real details?

are you serious?

1st off...don't pay attention to what her family is saying. they clearly are gonna make up the story

they want it to be so that doesn't really matter because they weren't there.

but we DO have irrefutable details.

1. she was outside on the porch and dude OPENED THE DOOR

2. dude made his statement: it was an accident. anything he says other than that is him back pedaling (which is a trait of the guilty)

3. so...if it's an accident then what did she do before hand that made dude open the door w/ the gun pointed directly at her face, but NOT knowingly
pull the trigger?

people like you are hilarious. this is real life, not a math problem. you don't have to show all your work bro.

some things are just susceptible to deductive reasoning.

not saying we know EVERYTHING, but we can safely say that whatever happened, dude was probably not justified in killing ol' girl

and as human beings we should be up in arms at an unnecessary death so save all of your pseudo intellectual bull.

I think he was more saying that because it immediately was made into a race issue off break, with no information besides someone got shot in the back of the head. dudes wanted the guy dead on page two with nothing to go on but an ongoing investigation.

the fact is, we don't have any real details. we have what he said, what the family thinks happened, and what people are already saying is what happened and why.

not showing all of your work is how Zimmy got off.

it was an old white dude and a random African American knocking on his door at 3am in a white neighborhood. dude was probably scared out of his mind. we don't know how she was knocking, we don't know if dude had a porch light on, we don't know if she tried his door handle, we don't know anything.

I don't know about you but I can admit where I used to live, hell even where I live now, a random white person knocking on my door at 3am is suspicious as hell and I'm not afraid to say that :lol:

of course people should be upset someone died. but we don't know anything besides someone died.

but the buzzwords came out... white neighborhood, NAACP, African American. And you know what happens when these words are involved in a news story.

Your third point is the question that needs to be answered. The work needs to be shown so an accurate assessment can be made.

Last edited:
You don't have to show all your work :rofl:

I like that one :lol:

But for real though, give this guy the maximum

Back
Top Bottom