Teen Sticks Up To Racist Florida Old Men Vol. "Typical Punk Black"

young boy sonned him
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Your not saying anything.  ^
How can I not realize something I have lived through experience? 
You have not "lived through experience" every single white person on this planet displaying a "conception of ownership" that the "world is rightfully their property".   I'll even go a step farther to speculate that not even close to every white person you've encountered has displayed this to you.  Have some displayed this to you? I don't doubt for a second that some have, but that doesn't give you the right to generalize every white person like that.

You come in here trying to act intellectual, throwing around your little quotes and whatnot, and you don't even know the difference between your and you're.  And don't try to call it a typo, because you've already done it more than once just in this thread.  Its 3rd grade grammar, my man.  Between this and your clearly preconceived ignorant statements, I simply cannot take you seriously; hence me laughing at you and "not saying anything".  You are a waste of my time and everyone who had to read your ignorant comments in this thread is owed an apology for having to try to make sense of them.

As for the video, was the old guy right? No.  Was the kid right? No.  They are both immature and need to learn how to conduct themselves around other people.
pimp.gif

You have not "lived through experience" every single white person on this planet displaying a "conception of ownership" that the "world is rightfully their property".   I'll even go a step farther to speculate that not even close to every white person you've encountered has displayed this to you.  Have some displayed this to you? I don't doubt for a second that some have, but that doesn't give you the right to generalize every white person like that.

You come in here trying to act intellectual, throwing around your little quotes and whatnot, and you don't even know the difference between your and you're.  And don't try to call it a typo, because you've already done it more than once just in this thread.  Its 3rd grade grammar, my man.  Between this and your clearly preconceived ignorant statements, I simply cannot take you seriously; hence me laughing at you and "not saying anything".  You are a waste of my time and everyone who had to read your ignorant comments in this thread is owed an apology for having to try to make sense of them.

As for the video, was the old guy right? No.  Was the kid right? No.  They are both immature and need to learn how to conduct themselves around other people.
pimp.gif

To the people who say he brought a camera there to start something 
indifferent.gif

Clearly he was there with the other older guy talking about fishing and probably said "look here come that crazy old guy again" then his little sister probably knew the dude was gonna yell and stuff so she whipped out the camera to watch for laughs later

I think the white guy happened to see him across the lake with his friend having a good ole time so he probably walked over there to start something with the kid and let him know "this is my backyard"

and "Typical Black Punk!" after that all respect for a older person would have went out the window

some White people think its still 1950 cause if you look in the back ground its clearly NOT A HOUSE it looks like Apartments or Town Houses meaning there is NO WAY he can have a individual backyard hence why his backyard doesnt have a fence

To the people who say he brought a camera there to start something 
indifferent.gif

Clearly he was there with the other older guy talking about fishing and probably said "look here come that crazy old guy again" then his little sister probably knew the dude was gonna yell and stuff so she whipped out the camera to watch for laughs later

I think the white guy happened to see him across the lake with his friend having a good ole time so he probably walked over there to start something with the kid and let him know "this is my backyard"

and "Typical Black Punk!" after that all respect for a older person would have went out the window

some White people think its still 1950 cause if you look in the back ground its clearly NOT A HOUSE it looks like Apartments or Town Houses meaning there is NO WAY he can have a individual backyard hence why his backyard doesnt have a fence

talking about worldstarhiphop

anyone see the video of a high as hell chick getting slutted out in the parking lot at hot 97's summer jam last week

that's crazy and her friend moving away when the camera phones come out

lol

talking about worldstarhiphop

anyone see the video of a high as hell chick getting slutted out in the parking lot at hot 97's summer jam last week

that's crazy and her friend moving away when the camera phones come out

lol

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

pimp.gif

Your whole condescending post reinforces what I said. 
Thank you for fixing my 3rd grade grammar teacher....
eyes.gif
...because the difference between your and and you're is ringing with importance in this argument concerning the false conception of private property.
laugh.gif

I'm sure making an issue out of my incorrect use of a little contraction is more important in your eyes than European-led capital-imperialsm. You sound defensive. 

I owe everybody in this thread an apology?
laugh.gif
What I said is historically and factually 1000% correct. If it offends you...good. I've lived around enough white people to make my statements. Look at the real estate market/ overall economy in America, then look at the state of the world itself and tell me there isn't major fundamental problems rooted in this disgusting culture that transformed our people into mere capital for their game of Monopoly and Risk. 

So while NATO bombs Libya like Vietnam for their gold and oil reserves in attempt to refuel their broken economic machine with more blood money, think about the implications of what I'm saying.

America is not your land. Which is why this video is so significant. This kid upheld righteous conduct, but this video is a microcosmic representation of the contemporary situation. 

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
...because the difference between your and and you're is ringing with importance in this argument concerning the false conception of private property.
laugh.gif

I'm sure making an issue out of my incorrect use of a little contraction is more important in your eyes than European-led capital-imperialsm. You sound defensive. 

laugh.gif
What I said is historically and factually 1000% correct. If it offends you...good. I've lived around enough white people to make my statements. Look at the real estate market/ overall economy in America, then look at the state of the world itself and tell me there isn't major fundamental problems rooted in this disgusting culture that transformed our people into mere capital for their game of Monopoly and Risk. 

So while NATO bombs Libya like Vietnam for their gold and oil reserves in attempt to refuel their broken economic machine with more blood money, think about the implications of what I'm saying.

America is not your land. Which is why this video is so significant. This kid upheld righteous conduct, but this video is a microcosmic representation of the contemporary situation. 

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

what you're saying is that ALL whites believe that the world is rightfully their property.... which is simply not true

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

what you're saying is that ALL whites believe that the world is rightfully their property.... which is simply not true

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Old dude is a clown, kid is a clown for being there with a camera. If this was an unforeseen situation there wouldn't have been a camera. Kid is also a clown for calling the old man the n word, all that does is reinforce stereotypes. The guy that was fishing the whole time was kinda funny though
it's 2011 man. we have these things called camera phones, you know where they actually put the camera inside the cellular phone...
the whole incident was taped right from the beginning. Again, if it had been unforeseen the tape would've begun later, even if it was a camera phone

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Old dude is a clown, kid is a clown for being there with a camera. If this was an unforeseen situation there wouldn't have been a camera. Kid is also a clown for calling the old man the n word, all that does is reinforce stereotypes. The guy that was fishing the whole time was kinda funny though
it's 2011 man. we have these things called camera phones, you know where they actually put the camera inside the cellular phone...
the whole incident was taped right from the beginning. Again, if it had been unforeseen the tape would've begun later, even if it was a camera phone

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

The shove at the end had me
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dude got shoved like 8 feet.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Old guy was wrong for cursing, calling dude a Typical Punk Black, and getting in his face.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

The shove at the end had me
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dude got shoved like 8 feet.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Old guy was wrong for cursing, calling dude a Typical Punk Black, and getting in his face.

I wish the old guy would have ended up in the pond, all wet and %%#*
laugh.gif

I wish the old guy would have ended up in the pond, all wet and %%#*
laugh.gif

talking is talking but as soon as the first push would have happened...

u would have fell, scratched my face and tried to injure my arm somehow... dislocate a finger
and use the video of evidence of a racially motivated hate crime and sued him for as much as i could get.

and then poison him to death later through his food.

talking is talking but as soon as the first push would have happened...

u would have fell, scratched my face and tried to injure my arm somehow... dislocate a finger
and use the video of evidence of a racially motivated hate crime and sued him for as much as i could get.

and then poison him to death later through his food.

Back
Top Bottom