Teeth Whitening

Just get crest white strips get the best one you can afford and use as directed,all this other stuff is unnecessary. My mom has the whitest teeth our dentist has ever seen he thought that she was paying for professional treatment.

Best way to keep your teeth white is to stay away from the soda,sugars, coffee, and smoking

To get teeth white again HP and baking soda was the best for me

white strips are good too but they can be expensive

Arm&hammer makes a really good baking soda and peroxide toothpaste that I use

Best way to keep your teeth white is to stay away from the soda,sugars, coffee, and smoking

To get teeth white again HP and baking soda was the best for me

white strips are good too but they can be expensive

Arm&hammer makes a really good baking soda and peroxide toothpaste that I use
Do you brush your teeth with the peroxide/baking soda mix? Because I did that one time and I felt like it was ******* with my gums.

Did the hp/water mix awhile back and it made my gums feel weird. Now I just use optic white mouthwash and it seems to be fine.

I use the crest white strips, and  it worked pretty well on my teeth, but it can be expensive ($55 for like 7 strips). I don't drink anything outside of water, juice or smoothies and don't smoke as well.

Hey good looking out on the swishing of peroxide method bro! I totally forgot about this. I take very good care of my teeth since I'm a teeth guy. I floss regularly, brush twice a day, even whiten my teeth every so often so once I came across this old method that I re implemented into my regimen...man my joints are hella glistening now...for free since I already had a bottle at home. Bottles can be had for 99 cents too at the 99 cents store 3% [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Just make sure y'all are diluting the HP with water before you swish with it. It'll burn the **** out your gums if you don't. Nothing is wrong with it for whitening. Damn near all teeth whiteners that you see in stores use it as the active ingredient.

Been making a HP + baking soda paste for about a week now.

Use it once every other day before my normal regiment (toothpaste + mouthwash).

I brush for about 2 mins w/ the paste & let it sit for another 1-2 mins before rinsing.

There is definitely a big difference :pimp:

Going to keep doing every other day for another week & then I'll probably just take it down to once a week.

My question is if it's ok if I do it twice a day during this 2 week period instead of just once?

Last edited:
20181017_201401.jpg
Just copped some of this. Girl I hang with uses it and her teeth are noticibly white. I'll check back in a few days.

Activated charcoal is safe to ingest, however the abrasiveness of the mineral can damage the enamel of your teeth if it's scrubbed against them. Be very careful to only lightly graze teeth when applying the activated charcoal to them so not scratching, chipping, or other damage occurs.

Pass.

I got some charcoal toothpaste. Works decent. Teeth feel great afterwards but it tastes awful.

I usually use it after I brush with my normal tool paste and before I gargle

I’ve been skeptical in trying that charcoal after reading that stuff about it breaking down the enamel of your teeth. But I do admit that people do seem to have noticeably whiter teeth when using that method.

Are there any NT dentists who can shed light on this?

Thanks for indirectly admitting creation date means nothing unless it is a time sensitive thread. (Which I refuse to bump)

Creation date doesn’t mean anything and my point has never rooted from a thread creation date.

It stemmed from multiple year long inactive threads being bumped. NikeTalk is passive aggressive with duplicate threads. We can’t make a new thread based on a topic from a few months back or a year ago, but we can have multiple WDYWT threads, Booty threads, sports team threads, etc. there’s no consistency.

Does this thread fit the category? Yeah. This thread and many other threads have been inactive, and on many other social platforms (reddit, stackiverflow, etc) inactive threads are closed for discussion.

The funniest part is, you’re a recurring face in resurrected threads :lol:

Time sensitive or not it’s just inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom