Teeth Whitening

Why does it matter that a thread is old? Answer that question.

Necroposting

https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Necropost

Why does it matter if someone makes a thread that already exists?

If someone makes a thread about a topic that was made 3 years ago, but hasn’t been posted in for 2 years, why is it wrong for someone to make a new thread?

I’m on more message boards than just NT and ncroposting is something that is pretty frowned upon across the board on the rest of the internet and has been for years.

But like I said, there’s no consistency with NT. Because if someone bumped a 2 year old nba season thread, everyone would say why’d they do that. But why isn’t there just one gigantic nba thread? There’s one huge TAN...

There’s an NBA thread, and then there’s a thread for every single franchise. But there’s a problem with making a new thread on a topic that wasn’t just discussed a year ago?

Consistency.

if someone bumped a 2 year old nba season thread, everyone would say why’d they do that. But why isn’t there just one gigantic nba thread? There’s one huge TAN...

There’s an NBA thread, and then there’s a thread for every single franchise. But there’s a problem with making a new thread on a topic that wasn’t just discussed a year ago?

Consistency.
1. NBA Seasons are TIME sensitive. That is why bumping a previous-season's thread would be frowned upon.

2. Why is there a thread for EVERY team? That is a good question, I have also questioned it. But I also understand the reasoning. NBA thread moves too fast so it can be a place where like-minded fans are able to discuss a specific team.

3. There is nothing wrong with making a NEW thread, I just prefer to add to a thread that already exists on the topic. Just a personal preference.

If you're gonna do the hydrogen peroxide gel, you should get a curing light from eBay as well.

Yeah be careful guys. This will damage your gums if you get a strong enough one.

20181017_201401.jpg
Just copped some of this. Girl I hang with uses it and her teeth are noticibly white. I'll check back in a few days.

Don’t use this everyday. Your stripping your enamel to reveal whiter teeth below.

It’s like buffing a car.

If y’all brush, mouthwash and floss your teeth will be white. Don’t matter what Type of paste you use.

It’s all about what you’re eating.

I’m on a plant based diet and I’ve only been drinking water for like 10 years now.

No coffee

No smoking

I’ve been skeptical in trying that charcoal after reading that stuff about it breaking down the enamel of your teeth. But I do admit that people do seem to have noticeably whiter teeth when using that method.

Are there any NT dentists who can shed light on this?

Not a dentist, but it makes me think the charcoal is actually removing some of the enamel along with the stains, revealing the white underneath.

Back
Top Bottom