Teeth Whitening

I'm trying this hydrogen peroxide thing... :rofl:

Had some laying around the house and just swished some. If this really works I'm going to be :D

With the hydrogen peroxide method, what percent do you guys use? 3, 5,10, 40?

I've been using some whitening mouthwash everyday but pretty slow results.

Purchasing optic white toothbrush, mouthwash, and toothpaste tomorrow afternoon. Will post pics of my teeth before :x and after each week with everyday use. :pimp:

Hopefully it works, and it will get everyone using it :lol:

I'm about to do the hydrogen peroxide rinse once a day for a week starting tonight. I'll post before and after pics when the weeks up. :pimp:

Just swished some hydrogen peroxide right now...tastes like nothing at all. Will continue to do every night until next Sunday

i do it twice a day, i had some cuts in my mouth from eating chips, and i swished some of that peroxide, and now my cuts don't even hurt. I"m trying the method too.

I'm gonna bump this thread in a week bc I wanna see all your results. You're welcome fellas 
nthat.gif

Most teeth whitening treatments are only temporary unless you modify your eating and drinking habits. Like some others have said before me, make sure you limit exposure of your teeth to any foods or beverages that can stain or damage your enamel. Rinsing your mouth after drinking coffee/tea helps tremendously, as well as chewing gum that's ADA certified (ie. Orbit).

I just tried this stuff, felt like I was going to choke! My tongue had so much foam on it. I had to spit like 10 times after.

I've been using optic white for about 3...maybe 4 weeks. And I co-sign.

At first I didn't think it was any diff. than any other Baking Soda/arm & hammer toothpaste, but the results are legit. Brush twice daily as it says on the box and your teeth will be noticeably whiter. You won't go from yellow to cocaine white overnight, but after a few solid weeks - I've found my new go to toothpaste. Cant wait to finish the tube,
laugh.gif

I've been using optic white for about 3...maybe 4 weeks. And I co-sign.

At first I didn't think it was any diff. than any other Baking Soda/arm & hammer toothpaste, but the results are legit. Brush twice daily as it says on the box and your teeth will be noticeably whiter. You won't go from yellow to cocaine white overnight, but after a few solid weeks - I've found my new go to toothpaste. Cant wait to finish the tube, :lol:

BRB heading to Walmart...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom