Teeth Whitening

Is it cool to use the hydrogen peroxide if i have fillings? I've got a couple white fillings, want to make sure it doesn't affect the fillings at all or erode them etc.

Is it cool to use the hydrogen peroxide if i have fillings? I've got a couple white fillings, want to make sure it doesn't affect the fillings at all or erode them etc.
I have the silver fillings and haven't had a problem. Can't comment on the white fillings though

Is Hydrogen Peroxide even safe for rinsing? What brand are u guys using, and where can u get it?

I just floss and use advance teeth-whitening formula Listerine, it helps a bit... also got a sonic care tooth brush.

Peroxide?

paulmooney.jpg

I doubt anybody will get this reference

View media item 217020
There's mine after a week, sorry no before pics. Before I'd say they weren't really bad, but those results are pretty big. I guess I'll post a new pic every week.

I also apologize for the horrible smile :lol: had to show all the teeth

the Crest whitening strips is what i used. works really well. look in the sunday ads for a $10 off coupon.

I've read so many mixed reviews about peroxide, some good and some bad. I'm waiting to hear someone's direct results from here.

I haven't noticed a big difference with HP.

I'm just going to get some crest white strips.

View media item 217658
No before pics sorry. Been brushing with optic white and sonic are. used the peroxide for a week up until Sunday now I'm giving it a weeks rest and probably do it one final week next week.

dont use the white strips yo.. that **** bad for your teeth. my bio teacher told me how it basically melts your outer most layer on your tooth i think is called the enamel..  makes your teeth weaker.. when you get older you gon have mad problems. stay away from it.
Enamal is what makes your teeth appear white. So how does it whiten your teeth and destroy enamal?

Q. Are Crest 3D White Whitestrips harmful to teeth or can they damage the enamel?

A. No, this product is formulated to be safe and effective when used as directed. All our safety data indicate that 3D White Whitestrips are safe on tooth enamel. They contain the same whitening ingredient as the professional products dentists use to whiten teeth.

http://www.3dwhite.com/teeth-whitening/3d-white-faq.aspx

progress falter, started eating a bunch of candy (Jolly rancher crunch n chews are the ****)

Anyway, started eating a bunch of candy and got a bad tooth ache on my top- right canine tooth. Brushing feels fine, but the rinse hurts. 

Going to the dentist at the end of the month to get it checked out.

i did coconut oil and baking soda toothpaste. didnt measure. dont do this lol. some of my gums melted now it looks i have twofaces mouth. semi srs. kind of scared.

Q. Are Crest 3D White Whitestrips harmful to teeth or can they damage the enamel?

A. No, this product is formulated to be safe and effective when used as directed. All our safety data indicate that 3D White Whitestrips are safe on tooth enamel. They contain the same whitening ingredient as the professional products dentists use to whiten teeth.

http://www.3dwhite.com/teeth-whitening/3d-white-faq.aspx
of course the manufacturer is going to say the product isn't harmful. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom