TERMINATOR THREAD - T2 turns 30 July 3

to this day, i believe T2 and TMNT2 are my most watched films because my fam had it on vhs and i just popped it in when bored

funny enough both came out in 1991

man.. we had one of those 6 hour VHS tapes with the first 3 Star Wars on it and id regularly sit and watch that thing back to back to back

but I’m still pretty sure either old school or wedding crashers is my most watched movie in my life, use to just throw on those DVDs when I ain’t had shh else to watch.. goodfellas, empire records and dazed and confused are up there too

Most watched movie for me was the dark knight. When it came out for download, which was new at the time, friend of mine gave me the code since “nobody watches on their phone or computer” lol. Anyway, I just started college so I was beyond dead broke. It was the only movie I had for almost a year.

If only The Terminator series stopped at 3 movies and if the third one wasn’t so bad then it’d be up there with greatest trilogies since 1 and 2 are both classics.

3rd one wasn’t bad, just could have been better

also little stuff like changing main star hurt it

Naw, 3rd one was bad :lol: movie was pointless. T2 solved all the problem and they threw that out for a rehash cash grab. Movie gets worse with every wash. Literally the same drop off as tmnt 2 and 3.

Naw, 3rd one was bad :lol: movie was pointless. T2 solved all the problem and they threw that out for a rehash cash grab. Movie gets worse with every wash. Literally the same drop off as tmnt 2 and 3.

I liked theoretically what they were doing with T3

judgement day has to happen just like the terminators can never actually kill John

those events have to happen to trigger the time travel.. so I liked us seeing that all that shh still went down, just wish things were better executed

T2 on syfy right now so i guess that means im gon lose some sleep :lol:

arnold is perfect for this role, he’s as flawless as this film

even just the way dude spins to cock the winchester shotgun with his leather jacket while riding a motorcycle in a chase scene

T2 on syfy right now so i guess that means im gon lose some sleep :lol:

arnold is perfect for this role, he’s as flawless as this film

even just the way dude spins to cock the winchester shotgun with his leather jacket while riding a motorcycle in a chase scene

Yea I was at someone’s house the other night and it came on..

told my girl we weren’t leaving until I saw the semi drive off of the overpass

T2 was great! However, I strongly believe T1 was the best one! I love how gritty and dark it was. You don’t see too many gritty movies like that now a days.

T2 was great! However, I strongly believe T1 was the best one! I love how gritty and dark it was. You don’t see too many gritty movies like that now a days.

yeah T1 was straight horror, T2 is sci fi action. Its amazing how different in tone they are seeing as Cameron directed both
Also I just checked, and T1’s budget was just 6.4 mil, while T2 was 100 mil
It shows :lol:

Dare I say, T2 is the greatest sequel of all time?

I know, I know...The Godfather 2 is probably putting up a great fight.

yeah T1 was straight horror, T2 is sci fi action. Its amazing how different in tone they are seeing as Cameron directed both
Also I just checked, and T1’s budget was just 6.4 mil, while T2 was 100 mil
It shows :lol:
But that was the beauty of it, it was cheaper, but the grittiness and darkness of the first one was just 🔥
Thats one of the main reasons why I love 80’s rated R movies, they weren’t afraid to go the extra mile. Now a days, Rated R movies aren’t as dark as it was

Back
Top Bottom