TERMINATOR THREAD - T2 turns 30 July 3

As it should, the story is stale. Each movie hasn't built on ****, just taking more and more liberties with time to drag it out.

T2 ended the franchise in every way. Why they want to undo that is a mystery. T2 is so good that the last 3 movies can't top it in story and cgi :lol: sad

T2 definitely ended the franchise perfectly.

Still wish Cameron made one more for a trilogy

Only movie I wanted to see after T2 was one that maybe dug into that future a bit more.

Just watch the beginning of t1 again :lol:

I know what you mean though, but salvation didn't deliver at any level. The dark constant war they promised us left us with a large flat dessert and 5-6 terminator :lol:

Even if the first 2 was slated for a trilogy(which even t2 wasn't planed) after T2 you just had to stop. When something is absolute perfection on multiple levels, special fx, story, soundtrack, ect, you just have to walk away and let it be.

Last edited:
Just came back from seeing it. I dont think it was bad. A lot of callbacks to t1 and t2 and sarah was looking gooooddddd

I think Jurassic World nailed the perfect mixture of homages while moving forward and I felt like this movie tried to do that too. It wasn't executed as well as JW, but I did really like it...alot. Especially after watching T1 earlier today and being able to recognize those call-backs.

And Sarah...

View media item 1612764
Although that polaroid picture of her looked weird.

So, for those who seen it, does the PG-13 rating really make this movie that bad?

I think Jurassic World nailed the perfect mixture of homages while moving forward and I felt like this movie tried to do that too. It wasn't executed as well as JW, but I did really like it...alot. Especially after watching T1 earlier today and being able to recognize those call-backs.

And Sarah...

Although that polaroid picture of her looked weird.
yeah man, made me realize i watched these movies too many times lol

Movie was just ok at best. The first half, showing the future and then when Kyle goes back to 1984 was solid. After they get out of that plot however it tanks and it tanks hard. :smh: That being said Jason Clarke's acting was good throughout. Emilia's started out ok, but by the end was just all around terrible. Damn near every single reference to the previous films was cheesy and on the nose too. Yet I wasn't disappointed, because it's exactly what I was expecting for the most part. :lol: Final fight between the terminators was decent at least.

they are lowering box office estimates for it, there won't be another Terminator for quite some time

this franchise has no hope, it's like they thought Salvation was too serious so they made this one into a live action cartoon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom