Terrell Owens To The Bengals

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Should've went to the Jets. They're prime for a SB run this year.
It's not like the Bengals aren't dangerous either.
I was just considering everything this entails. I feel Ocho and T.O. + Palmer is going to implode just like McNabb & T.O. and Romo & T.O.

I'm optimistic in thinking T.O. would get his catches or enough throws at him to shut him up as we win.
I think TO in NY would have been a more dangerous situation than TO in Cincy.

Yeah, Rex would have not taken any !+!+ from TO. But with a young QB in Sanchez and another receiver who thinks he is the man but doesn't quite play like it (Braylon), the potential for TO to go off would have been higher w/the Jets. Not to mention the NY spotlight/media.

In Cincy, Palmer is a vet and Ocho seems smart enough to know how to keep TO's ego stroked. Lewis also seems like he'd be a more willing coach to work WITH TO as opposed to trying to bully TO (like Ryan would have).

Either way, I'm happy to see my boy signed up with a contender again.
pimp.gif

New York runs the ball too much.  TO would NOT have been happy.

Cincy is a good fit for a year.

the people that say "T.O stop" or "retire" etc I don't understand...what makes you think he is washed up and can't play??? This guy was in a HORRIBLE situation in Buffalo with no QB or any other WR threats.

I say he has a good year 700-800 yards 8 tds. These 2 are going to feed off each other and T.O will kill it.

Might have to cop that black and orange #81

the people that say "T.O stop" or "retire" etc I don't understand...what makes you think he is washed up and can't play??? This guy was in a HORRIBLE situation in Buffalo with no QB or any other WR threats.

I say he has a good year 700-800 yards 8 tds. These 2 are going to feed off each other and T.O will kill it.

New York runs the ball too much.
Cincy was a running team last year, and it was successful.  They shouldn't get away from that very much.  All in all, I think this speaks to Bryant's knee more than anything, if he isn't good to go then TO as a 2 makes sense.  Otherwise, not sure who is the #2 and who is a slot, etc.  Interesting to see Mike Brown pull this move off though, gotta give him credit the past few years, his decision making has improved.  Not sure if he is close to the end or what, but something has changed in his leadership the past few years.  All in all I don't see the Bengals winning the Super Bowl but this should solidify them as a playoff team again.  Then again in the AFC North, you never know with Ravens/Bengals/Steelers.....

New York runs the ball too much.
Cincy was a running team last year, and it was successful.  They shouldn't get away from that very much.  All in all, I think this speaks to Bryant's knee more than anything, if he isn't good to go then TO as a 2 makes sense.  Otherwise, not sure who is the #2 and who is a slot, etc.  Interesting to see Mike Brown pull this move off though, gotta give him credit the past few years, his decision making has improved.  Not sure if he is close to the end or what, but something has changed in his leadership the past few years.  All in all I don't see the Bengals winning the Super Bowl but this should solidify them as a playoff team again.  Then again in the AFC North, you never know with Ravens/Bengals/Steelers.....

There could very well be a 10 win team in the AFC North that doesn't make the Playoffs.

I really wish TO went to the Rams so we could have a proven receiver for Bradford. But all in all, I'm excited to see TO and OchoCinco on the same team. They need a reality show lol...

There could very well be a 10 win team in the AFC North that doesn't make the Playoffs.

I really wish TO went to the Rams so we could have a proven receiver for Bradford. But all in all, I'm excited to see TO and OchoCinco on the same team. They need a reality show lol...

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

antonio bryant jersey?

Quote from Byant:

I said, 'Hey, man, I'm not going to make no big spectacle about it. You've got a bigger legacy and a number than I do. I've been on several teams like you, but I've changed my number several times. You've had the same number. I don't need your money. At the end of the day, all I want you to do is take care of one of my little league programs in Miami. Send them a small donation and we'll go from there.

Nice move
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

antonio bryant jersey?

Quote from Byant:

I said, 'Hey, man, I'm not going to make no big spectacle about it. You've got a bigger legacy and a number than I do. I've been on several teams like you, but I've changed my number several times. You've had the same number. I don't need your money. At the end of the day, all I want you to do is take care of one of my little league programs in Miami. Send them a small donation and we'll go from there.

Nice move
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom