Terror Attack In Paris

Why wouldnt it be terrorism?

He didnt blow up that building in the name of jesus. His own damn words.

"What the US goverment did in Waco and Ruby Ridge was dirty. And i gave dirty back to them in oklahoma city"

Dishonest half truths seem to be pushing the "so much chridtian terrorism" angle

Son of sam was raised by jews. Does anyone think that he murdered people to please his jew god? No.
Do your research. He was apart of the Christian Identity Movement which is a terrorisist group. McVeigh distanced himself from Catholicism, not Christianity.

Plus there have been multiple terroism commitited by Christains in the past on the name of their god and beliefs!

Christian terrorism in the United States
 ​
For one, I'm not even going to get on what the KKK ( who are  a Racist protestant Christian Organization) did to blacks!
In the United States, the most frequent examples of Christian terrorism include the intimidation of abortion clinic employees and patrons, and the murder of abortion providers by (occasionally self-professed Christian) anti-abortion extremists.

Recently the controversy over Terri Schiavo's death has caused many extremist Christians to make death threats against Schiavo's husband and Judge George Greer, who ordered the brain-damaged woman's feeding tube to be pulled. One man had planned to kidnap Mrs. Schiavo from the hospice where she was in a plan that most likely would have involved violence, but police had stopped him.

Eric Rudolph engaged in terrorist activities closely associated with Christian terrorism, such as the targeting of abortion clinics and the bombing of a gay nightclub; also, Rudolph had been suspected to be associated with the Christian Identity organization. However, Rudolph has himself denied such associations, writing that he "prefers Nietzsche to the Bible" and espousing an Atheistic philosophy.

List of Christian Terrorist Organizations

Christian Identity movement

Freedomites (also Svobodniki or Sons of Freedom, Canada, 1902-present)

Ku Klux Klan (A racist Protestant Christian organization founded during the Reconstruction period in the former Confederate States of America)

The Order (1980s-present)

Other Christian-related terror groups with nationalist motivations include:

Lord's Resistance Army (1987-present) (Uganda)

Nagaland Rebels (1948-present) (Nagaland), including:

The National Liberation Front of Tripura

God's Army (a rebel faction of the Karen ethnic minority in Burma)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Last edited:
conservative people will turn blue in the face if you call one of their own a terrorist....
mean.gif

conservative people will turn blue in the face if you call one of their own a terrorist....
mean.gif
Thats the way it is.... Im not even going to get on what they did int he past which we all know of. Different story

Yeah...and the Crusades was a missionary movement.

>D

A) That was 1000 years ago. We are talking about modern day Islamic terrorism, which is an actual problem and not a fabricated problem like modern day Christian terrorism.

B) From what I've learned the Crusades were a delayed response for centuries of Muslim aggression. The Muslims focused on Christians and Jews…forcing conversions, plundering and mortally wounding apostates. The Crusades were a defensive action and were a response against Jihad. The Crusaders were jihad-provoked and not imperialistic against a “peaceful”, native Muslim population. The Crusades were only to recover the land brutally invaded and conquered by Muslims.

The koran doesnt condone these kind of actions just to let anyone noninformed about islam

People have been using their own interpretations of religious texts for millennia to commit crimes and scapegoat out of personal responsibility. It's disgusting and that goes for every religious sect. Religion does three things quite effectively: divides people, controls people, and deludes people.

RIP to all of those involved.

[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]
Christianity is no more a religion of peace then  Islam if you identify it with the radicals of each religion.
[/td][/tr][/table]

B) From what I've learned the Crusades were a delayed response for centuries of Muslim aggression. The Muslims focused on Christians and Jews…forcing conversions, plundering and mortally wounding apostates. The Crusades were a defensive action and were a response against Jihad. The Crusaders were jihad-provoked and not imperialistic against a “peaceful”, native Muslim population. The Crusades were only to recover the land brutally invaded and conquered by Muslims.
Yeah basically, 

Remember, the first Crusades were a response to MUSLIM robbery, rape and MURDER. If you listen to MUSLIM leftists today, one would believe that Muslims were just peacefully minding their own business in lands that were legitimately Muslim, when Christian armies decided to wage holy war and kill “millions.”

The Truth: Every part of this leftist myth is a lie. Even by the rules that Muslims claim for themselves, the Crusades were perfectly justified, and the excesses (though beneath Christian standards) pale in comparison with the historic treatment of conquered populations at the hands of Muslims for the last 1,400 years.

The Crusaders only invaded lands that were formerally Christian. They never attacked Saudi Arabia or sacked Mecca as the Muslims had done (and continued doing) to Italy and Constantinople.

The period of Crusader “occupation” (of its own former land) was stretched over less than two centuries. The Muslim occupation is in its 1,378th year.

DANG, I almost forgot about Aryan Nations being a christian terroism group

Last edited:
Thousands at Place de la Republique chanting "Charlie!" In support of democracy and free speech.

A) That was 1000 years ago. We are talking about modern day Islamic terrorism, which is an actual problem and not a fabricated problem like modern day Christian terrorism.

A) So when you say modern day Islamic terrorism don't you realize most of your information is fabricated through media outlets? Think back to post-9/11 and the rise of manufactured terror. How is it that the United States for over 30 years continues to support and finance terrorists groups such as Al Qaeda? Yet, if the United States had hands you'd probably think they would remain clean after decades of shoveling dirt.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/155236.stm

http://www.forbes.com/charitable/2001/09/14/0914whoisobl.html

B) http://www.ftarchives.net/foote/crimes/c9.htm

The articles addressing point A are dated back to the early 00s...

Last edited:
Has anyone claimed responsibility yet?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...11329976/Paris-Charlie-Hebdo-attack-live.html

14.53 The terrorists shouted that they were from al Qaeda in Yemen before they launched the brutal attack on Charlie Hebdo in Paris, according to one witness, writes the Telegraph's Holly Watt.
Cédric Le Béchec, a 33-year-old estate agent, witnessed the attack on the satirical magazine.
He said that the men arrived in a black car, stopping in the middle of the street. One of them was carrying a rocket-propelled grenade. They were dressed in black military-style clothing.
Mr Le Bechec said that before launching the assault, the attackers approached another man in the street saying, “Tell the media that this is Al Qaeda in Yemen.”
The police arrived five minutes later after the assault on the magazine's offices.
Mr Le Béchec said that the two attackers fled at the wheel of a grey Renault Clio. The vehicle’s owner was being questioned by the police.

My 2nd post was in relation to how everything gets turned into race threads on here.

The video explains why my opinion about "radicals", and how they are a negative part of society is what makes people twist my words into generalizing said "radicals' " race or skin color.

How you interpreted it into me bringing these irrelevant topics about a person's race or skin color into every thread, when that is what the video explained that other people should not be doing, is how your incredible lack of reading comprehension has me amazed. You can feel free to quote me in my entire history on NT when I have brought a specific race or skin color into any discussion. I simply judge a radical's action, who so happens to be of a specific race (which isn't my fault), and your insecurities interpret it as something else.

I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't read my post, nor watch the video. Once you read my name, your own personal feelings towards me and about yourself is what drove you to that incredibly ignorant post.

How come whenever someone challenges your bull **** you call them insecure?

Its a trend I and many have noticed with you.

- say something stupid
- get called out
- either deflect, place blame, call other people insecure, point out others flaw while overinflating your own abilities and accomplishments, make yourself the victim, or talk about how you love everyone and want them to succeed.

You are continually condescending, agitative, and aggressive towards others then try to put on a front like everyone else is the problem.

You are a pompous, arrogant, narcissist with a child's grasp on what respect is.

We see you, and I for one will call you out every chance I get because I ALSO noticed you back down real quick when someone who isn't emotional comes at you.

So get your troll game on 100000 as fast as you can. You are going to need it.

Just let it go sleazyy. You'll feel so much better. Son used to get under my skin too but that's cuz I allowed him to.

I cared too much about his opinions. Once I stopped I started looking forward to his posts so I could get a good chuckle
nthat.gif

You come into threads, following me around, offering nothing on the topic at hand, but insight on your infatuation and interest in me.

Yet, you don't want me to speak on said infatuation, that makes me feel important to you and others, as well as "uncomfortable" at the same time?

Well, ok.

Yep, typical NT liberals.

I do not live very far from the crime scene, but it really is the first time we are facing such a tragedy here in France. The amount of solidarity across the country, with all the meetings held to show respect to the people involved, as well as all over the world, is very touching. Now, lets hope this won't degenerate...

Just let it go sleazyy. You'll feel so much better. Son used to get under my skin too but that's cuz I allowed him to.
I cared too much about his opinions. Once I stopped I started looking forward to his posts so I could get a good chuckle :nthat:

He doesn't get to me though. I enjoy watching him scramble to gather his thoughts and come back with more bull ****.

Baby girl is a joke. It's like watching a child clamor for attention.

You come into threads, following me around, offering nothing on the topic at hand, but insight on your infatuation and interest in me.

Yet, you don't want me to speak on said infatuation, that makes me feel important to you and others, as well as "uncomfortable" at the same time?

Well, ok.

Nobody is following you. I'm just posting, like yourself. Problem is, threads I'm interested in get ruined by you and people like you. Your glaring insecurity shows every single day.

You can't even take the criticism. Look at yourself.

Back
Top Bottom