THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Oh, and I forgot to mention since I blacked out..... :lol:

Does anyone else get irritated at the way Varejao plays?

He's quick but, he doesn't stay downlow for rebounds, he's always running to the top of the key to guard whoever for no reason, doesn't help set screens, and never takes shots, even when wide open. He's super sloppy.

Still, a good pickup for the money, I just hope he blends in a little better come playoffs. It looks like he's getting better. He had decent plays last night, but we need him for the defense, and he is allowing offense to get boards and go inside :smh:

It's all about the chip now. If they get the record that would be nice too. They got time in their career to get it sometime. Jordan's bulls didn't get it until later on..

"They had like Mookie Blaylock and Vonteego Cummings, Terry Cummings, all those dudes, Tony Farmer, J-Rich [Jason Richardson], Larry Hughes, Chris Mills. They were trash though," Lillard told Yahoo Sports. "They would lose all the games. They would be in the games and they would lose."

Damn...Dame aint lying but this still kinda stung :lol:

Oh, and I forgot to mention since I blacked out..... :lol:

Does anyone else get irritated at the way Varejao plays?

He's quick but, he doesn't stay downlow for rebounds, he's always running to the top of the key to guard whoever for no reason, doesn't help set screens, and never takes shots, even when wide open. He's super sloppy.

Still, a good pickup for the money, I just hope he blends in a little better come playoffs. It looks like he's getting better. He had decent plays last night, but we need him for the defense, and he is allowing offense to get boards and go inside :smh:
you take what you get with varejao he is a poor mans joakim noah

It's all about the chip now. If they get the record that would be nice too. They got time in their career to get it sometime. Jordan's bulls didn't get it until later on..

Only problem I will have in regards to the record is if players need rest and/or injuries occur. Going into the post season, I would rather give players rest then go for the record.

But, that isn't without saying that the Bulls didn't battle for 72-10. Just depends on what the team and players want.

And the fact that Kerr was on that team, then coaches the team that breaks that record, amazing.

Not having iggy for a few weeks is going to sting, might have a play in the record. They are so much better with him

Not having iggy for a few weeks is going to sting, might have a play in the record. They are so much better with him

Very true. Hopefully, he will feel better quicker. Still got a solid team without him, really missing Fetus though. Once this team is 100% again, oh lord. RIP to any combination coming at them trying to beat this team.

Losing Andre for 2 weeks is going to be tough, but hopefully a combination of Rush/McAdoo can step up. Rush is a completely different player than last year, and the confidence he gained starting while Barnes was out is huge. McAdoo plays with a lot of energy.

We need Andre to be healthy for the playoffs, so no rush for him.

This is also a great time for Mo Buckets to keep rolling, he's shooting with tons of confidence.

Losing Andre for 2 weeks is going to be tough, but hopefully a combination of Rush/McAdoo can step up. Rush is a completely different player than last year, and the confidence he gained starting while Barnes was out is huge. McAdoo plays with a lot of energy.

We need Andre to be healthy for the playoffs, so no rush for him.

This is also a great time for Mo Buckets to keep rolling, he's shooting with tons of confidence.
i think andre is good enough to play .(if it were a playoff game he would be out there) but like yall said there is a bigger picture other than the 73 record

I think it's a smart move to let Andre heal and give the role players more PT. Having a full team prepared and ready to play in the playoffs is going to do wonders. I wonder if Rush's productivity increases if Barnes continues to struggle. 

I really like the addition of Varajeo. lol

I'm so frustrated with HB right now man.

He needs to be more assertive, i don't know what's holding him back....

NOTHING is holding HB back i come to terms he is nothing more than a black MIKE DUNLEAVY JR.

Yeah the potential is there but you can never count on him when you need him..

Other than that rockets game in the WCF he hasnt done squat.. those Warrior fans saying Hb>durant makes me just wanna slap the ish out of them.

Why not get durant for the same amount of money Hb will get. Give or take an extra 5 mil but who cares

NOTHING is holding HB back i come to terms he is nothing more than a black MIKE DUNLEAVY JR.

Yeah the potential is there but you can never count on him when you need him..

Other than that rockets game in the WCF he hasnt done squat.. those Warrior fans saying Hb>durant makes me just wanna slap the ish out of them.

Why not get durant for the same amount of money Hb will get. Give or take an extra 5 mil but who cares

:lol: at this rate, no way HB is getting paid any thing close to within $5 million of Durant. HB turned down that summer offer sheet and bet on himself and is sorely losing. unless HB can turn his season around and play out of his mind during the playoffs, he's not getting anything like KD will be.

KD's new contract will probably mirror Steph's max contract once that TV deal kicks in.

:lol: at this rate, no way HB is getting paid any thing close to within $5 million of Durant. HB turned down that summer offer sheet and bet on himself and is sorely losing. unless HB can turn his season around and play out of his mind during the playoffs, he's not getting anything like KD will be.

KD's new contract will probably mirror Steph's max contract once that TV deal kicks in.

So next year we SHOULD be going with this line up ?

Steph
Klay
Durant
Dray
Bogut

#howdoweloseagame

Everyone up there is very unselfish and can play team ball thats why when people say it wont work it really CAN WORK . Just look at how these guys play everyone on the warriors deffers even steph

great chance for HB to show out with Iggy out of the rotation
Man..I really don't believe that until I see it. I have a feeling Rush is going to show out more.

I liked the rotations Kerr had during the Suns game.

So next year we SHOULD be going with this line up ?

Steph
Klay
Durant
Dray
Bogut

#howdoweloseagame

Everyone up there is very unselfish and can play team ball thats why when people say it wont work it really CAN WORK . Just look at how these guys play everyone on the warriors deffers even steph

that line up :pimp:

i have no doubts in my mind that that line-up would work, and probably shatter records in the process. my only concern is that in signing KD, do we sacrifice the depth on our bench?...though I bet there would be a handful of veterans would sign for the minimum just to chase a ring

i have no doubts in my mind that that line-up would work, and probably shatter records in the process. my only concern is that in signing KD, do we sacrifice the depth on our bench?...though I bet there would be a handful of veterans would sign for the minimum just to chase a ring
with a lineup like that our bench doesn't need to be as good as it is now. Heck our second unit would probably be top 5 in the east

with a lineup like that our bench doesn't need to be as good as it is now. Heck our second unit would probably be top 5 in the east

if we've learned anything from that kobe/shaq/malone/payton lakers team, the cavs, and the heat it's that you need a strong second unit to win a championship. it's easy to look at a lineup of steph, klay, kd, and dray and assume no bench is necessary, but how big were livingston, iggy and festus last year in the finals?

Back
Top Bottom