THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

bruh what games were you watching in the rebuilding phase? Steph had superstar written all over him until he kept getting hurt. He even almost won that ROY over tyfreak his rookie year . . Come on dont single us all out man haha
I didn't think had "Superstar" written all over when he was drafted. Sure, he could shoot. But other than that, I thought he was just going to be another JJ Reddick.

His ankle injuries pushed me to root for the Warriors to draft Dame Lillard and trade him away. But management signed him to that contract and the rest is history. 

Happy the guy is thriving in the league now.

bruh what games were you watching in the rebuilding phase? Steph had superstar written all over him until he kept getting hurt. He even almost won that ROY over tyfreak his rookie year . . Come on dont single us all out man haha

Nobody, I mean NOBODY thought Steph Curry would become the best player in the NBA

Nobody, I mean NOBODY thought Steph Curry would become the best player in the NBA

this
the guy is the face of the league where there are guys like KD, lebron, kobe

I'm talking superstar status as in the tier with Lebron, Kobe, Durant, etc. Ain't NOBODY thought he'd be in that tier and you lying to yourself if you said you did, especially at that time.

EDIT: Also, winning rookie of the year means NOTHING! Mike Miller won ROY and did you see flashes of SUPERstardom? And don't act like Curry was doing some miraculous things his rookie year where you're like, "yep, this kid is bout to be greatness." You might've thought, "okay, he could be a pretty good player" but NOBODY thought he'd be this great to be on that top elite tier above Lebron, Durant, etc. so stop lying.

Yeah, and that was really the beginning where he showed signs that "hey, this kid might be pretty good" (especially after the MSG game), but still nobody at that time thought he'd be in THAT top tier where he'd be a bigger or equal star to Bron, Durant, or Kobe.
face of the nba NO . SUPERSTAR YES.. you can tell by his numbers before getting hurt .. his plus minus numbers were always up to par. This was the reason monta was traded he was holding steph back. They took a gamble and it paid off

I'm talking superstar status as in the tier with Lebron, Kobe, Durant, etc. Ain't NOBODY thought he'd be in that tier and you lying to yourself if you said you did, especially at that time.

EDIT: Also, winning rookie of the year means NOTHING! Mike Miller won ROY and did you see flashes of SUPERstardom? And don't act like Curry was doing some miraculous things his rookie year where you're like, "yep, this kid is bout to be greatness." You might've thought, "okay, he could be a pretty good player" but NOBODY thought he'd be this great to be on that top elite tier above Lebron, Durant, etc. so stop lying.

Yeah, and that was really the beginning where he showed signs that "hey, this kid might be pretty good" (especially after the MSG game), but still nobody at that time thought he'd be in THAT top tier where he'd be a bigger or equal star to Bron, Durant, or Kobe.
face of the nba NO . SUPERSTAR YES.. you can tell by his numbers before getting hurt .. his plus minus numbers were always up to par. This was the reason monta was traded he was holding steph back. They took a gamble and it paid off

No. Absolutely not. Anyone who says that they knew he was going to be a superstar is lying. Even in this post, you say the Warriors took a gamble by trading ELlis. Well, if they knew he was going to be a superstar, how was trading the player holding him back a "gamble?"

The gamble was on his injuries not his abilities.. heck i even thought him and monta would've worked out. And when monta got traded i think they were only 3.5 games out of the playoffs so it was developing

The gamble was on his injuries not his abilities.. heck i even thought him and monta would've worked out. And when monta got traded i think they were only 3.5 games out of the playoffs so it was developing
Are you serious that Curry and Monta would have worked out?  Do you understand how bad that backcourt was defensively? Keeping Monta wouldn't have brought Bogut to Oakland or develop Klay Thompson into the player that he is today.

They may have been 3.5 games out of the playoffs during a shortened season, due to the lockout.

09-10: 26-56 finished 13th

10-11: 36.46 finished 12th

11-12: 23-43 finished 13th (same season Monta was traded)

The organization knew that Steph was going to be a solid player in the league and the FO put their trust in pairing Steph with Klay. But Monta was traded for the opportunity to bring in a legit center, which is something that the organization has been dying to have since the 80's.

And even if it was 'developing' it wasn't at the pace that Lacob liked.

Last edited:
Hope you weren't one of the many nt'ers saying trade steph

Are you serious that Curry and Monta would have worked out?  Do you understand how bad that backcourt was defensively? Keeping Monta wouldn't have brought Bogut to Oakland or develop Klay Thompson into the player that he is today.

They may have been 3.5 games out of the playoffs during a shortened season, due to the lockout.

09-10: 26-56 finished 13th
10-11: 36.46 finished 12th
11-12: 23-43 finished 13th (same season Monta was traded)

The organization knew that Steph was going to be a solid player in the league and the FO put their trust in pairing Steph with Klay. But Monta was traded for the opportunity to bring in a legit center, which is something that the organization has been dying to have since the 80's.

And even if it was 'developing' it wasn't at the pace that Lacob liked.
bravo captain obvious haha everyone knows the scenario.. im just saying steph and monta were putting numbers up so it COULD HAVE worked. Come on they're pf was corey maggette at the time of course there would be shortcomings with the roster but being how bad it was and them in striking distance of the playoffs it gave me hope as a fan.. when the trade happened i was cool with bogut he is a center and at that time there wasnt many. I was more upset that i was sharing season tickets and the season ended that day..

Coulda, shoulda, woulda, now we have what we have....

Let's keep it real, stay in the moment.

Who would have though, THE WARRIORS were going to do this? Not even me :smh: :smokin

That new ownership/management really did a GREAT job.

I remember people calling klay KLANK THOMPSON a few years back haha

After that game 2 vs the spurs he was klank thompson in that series..

Last edited:
I remember people calling klay KLANK THOMPSON a few years back haha

After that game 2 vs the spurs he was klank thompson in that series..

He's pretty inconsistent, but when he's on, he's on. He's not a bad guy to have on the team. I just hate that his skill set is limited. He's pretty much a step up shooter and that's it.

I wonder if the Warriors will be resting players tonight like Dallas? Maybe less minutes for the starters, more bench time? Who knows!

Last edited:
D Lee 
embarassed.gif

Mav's rested players, sounds like 76ers resting players today also.

Already waiting for Doc Rivers to come out of the wood works if they get the record like: "Well, most of the teams towards the end just rested players, that record doesn't count" :lol:

We got the holy spirit on our side with Steph, fools better watch out today.

Last edited:
Doc has nothing else to say. Guy sounded defeated after their lose to the Warriors lol.

Crazy to think the team is seven games away from breaking the record AND Klay is getting hot. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom