THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Another thing.....this was easily the worst Oracle crowd I have seen in the last 3 or so seasons. Couldnt believe how quiet it was. Crickets. Embarrassing for a WCF game.

Last edited:
Another thing.....this was easily the worst Oracle crowd I have seen in the last 3 or so seasons. Couldnt believe how quiet it was. Crickets. Embarrassing for a WCF game.

It's gonna continue to get like that. The awe Believe crowd has been priced out.

While I was leaving the arena, pissed, a 16 year old girl made me laugh so hard. Call of the night:

"You know why we lost tonight right? There were a ton of Raiders in the building and they infected the Warriors with their losing ways."

I was rollin.

While I was leaving the arena, pissed, a 16 year old girl made me laugh so hard. Call of the night:

"You know why we lost tonight right? There were a ton of Raiders in the building and they infected the Warriors with their losing ways."

I was rollin.

Low blow

At least we aren't as bad as the current 49ers :wink:

i think we still had a chance until that blown call in the 4th where westbrook traveled but got the timeout instead.....

FWIW the Raiders attended the Blazers game too [emoji]128555[/emoji] :lol:

Keep your head up Dub Nation...they'll be alright...

Btw curry needs to demand the ball when it's close, 2 possessions in a row that he didn't touch it at all

I get the crowd complaints, but I honestly don't let it bother me. If it's the cost of having a good team, I'll take it. I'll still be there and do the same as I did when the team was winning 30 games a season.

refs need to be held accountable for blown calls man...

i'm still urked about that missed travel on westbrook....

but hey, it's only one game. we don't HAVE to win game 2 but we NEED to....

Could've took a 1 point lead but Adams made Draymond adjust the layup. Should've doubled KD at the end too. A lot of adjustments to be made and have to execute down the stretch.

The ref talk is lame.

We lost because we continued to play while holding our collective ***** in our hand while throwing the ball around carelessly.

We were up 12 with like 3-4 mins and proceeded to have sloppy play led by turnovers and bad shots.

We lost game in the third.

The ref talk is lame.

We lost because we continued to play while holding our collective ***** in our hand while throwing the ball around carelessly.

We were up 12 with like 3-4 mins and proceeded to have sloppy play led by turnovers and bad shots.

We lost game in the third.

yeah true, but we were still in it (only down 3) when that blown call wasn't made.

we could have won and the film session they're gonna have woulda been ugly, but then again i guess this loss magnifies what we did wrong and how we didn't execute late in the game....

Thoughts from the game last night:
  • Curry was awful.  I dont care what his line said.  He missed every big shot he took.  Of his 7 (
    sick.gif
    ) turnovers, I would guess that maaaybe 1 of them wasnt unforced.  He also was a ghost in the 4th quarter.
  • The Thunder were holding Curry all game.  I dont blame the refs for not calling them.  I blame Kerr for not putting the ball in Curry's hands more.  The Thunder wouldnt have been holding him if he was the ball carrier.  I cant remember the last time Curry played off the ball as much as he did last night.
  • The no call on the travel was pathetic, but I am more irritated by the lack of foul calls when we were attacking the basket.  I feel like there were at least five and 1s that were missed.
  • The last 8+ minutes of basketball was some of the worst offensive basketball I have seen out of this team in years.  Defensively, we played pretty well down the stretch.  Our offense was pathetic.
  • Too much ISO basketball and not enough ball movement.  
  • But when it comes down to it, these are the type of games we usually win.  If we were hitting shots down the stretch (and not even like on fire, but just a normal amount of shots), we would have won.  Our D came to play at the end.  We just missed shots we normally make.  
  • Radio shows are focusing on our lack of rebounding and it cost us.  I disagree.  We get outrebounded by the Thunder every game we played this season, and we have beaten them 3 out of 4 times.  We know they will beat us on the glass.  We have to execute in other ways.
  • Festus Ezeli was absolutely pathetic last night.  Just terrible.  Couldnt stop fouling, did his best Erick Dampier impression when attempting to catch passes, etc.  We are going to need a much better effort from him moving forward.
  • Harrison Barnes is SOOOO frustrating.  He played a great first quarter, went ghost for the next 2.5 quarters and then made a couple shots in the 4th.  Why this guy continues to disappear so much is mind boggling.
  • David Lee was in the house last night.  Couldnt help but think that it wasnt a coincidence that we started to suck as soon as they showed him on the big screen.  (half joking)
Overall, I am not worried at all.  Still sticking with my Warriors in 5 prediction...however I can see it being 6 now.

Last edited:

I was rollin.
She's likely a bandwagon 49er fan from the Jim Harbaugh era. 

Last edited by a moderator:

I was rollin.
She's likely a bandwagon 49er fan from the Jim Harbaugh era. 
Who got fed up with being a Raider fan?  Probably.  Young girls who like sports are typically not loyal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom