THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Coolest sign I saw last night.  I dont know these two people but after they asked me to take a picture of them, they were nice enough to let me take one of them too.  

funny that the warriors got beat in the same fashion that they usually beat other teams this playoffs: fall into a large deficit by half time, chip away in the 3rd, cause turnovers, and build momentum by the 4th.

This game reminded me of that loss to the timberwolves. Like Wiggins did, Westbrook got hot in the second half.

In either case, on to the next. I'm disappointed but not worried. Really need to limit 2nd chance points on wednesday and they'll be fine.

View media item 2034993

Coolest sign I saw last night.  I dont know these two people but after they asked me to take a picture of them, they were nice enough to let me take one of them too.  

still miss seeing Thunder at half time

Thoughts from the game last night:

• Curry was awful.  I dont care what his line said.  He missed every big shot he took.  Of his 7 :smile:x ) turnovers, I would guess that maaaybe 1 of them wasnt unforced.  He also was a ghost in the 4th quarter.
  • The Thunder were holding Curry all game.  I dont blame the refs for not calling them.  I blame Kerr for not putting the ball in Curry's hands more.  The Thunder wouldnt have been holding him if he was the ball carrier.  I cant remember the last time Curry played off the ball as much as he did last night.
  • The no call on the travel was pathetic, but I am more irritated by the lack of foul calls when we were attacking the basket.  I feel like there were at least five and 1s that were missed.
  • The last 8+ minutes of basketball was some of the worst offensive basketball I have seen out of this team in years.  Defensively, we played pretty well down the stretch.  Our offense was pathetic.
  • Too much ISO basketball and not enough ball movement.  
  • But when it comes down to it, these are the type of games we usually win.  If we were hitting shots down the stretch (and not even like on fire, but just a normal amount of shots), we would have won.  Our D came to play at the end.  We just missed shots we normally make.  
  • Radio shows are focusing on our lack of rebounding and it cost us.  I disagree.  We get outrebounded by the Thunder every game we played this season, and we have beaten them 3 out of 4 times.  We know they will beat us on the glass.  We have to execute in other ways.
  • Festus Ezeli was absolutely pathetic last night.  Just terrible.  Couldnt stop fouling, did his best Erick Dampier impression when attempting to catch passes, etc.  We are going to need a much better effort from him moving forward.
  • Harrison Barnes is SOOOO frustrating.  He played a great first quarter, went ghost for the next 2.5 quarters and then made a couple shots in the 4th.  Why this guy continues to disappear so much is mind boggling.
  • David Lee was in the house last night.  Couldnt help but think that it wasnt a coincidence that we started to suck as soon as they showed him on the big screen.  (half joking)

Overall, I am not worried at all.  Still sticking with my Warriors in 5 prediction...however I can see it being 6 now.

Great points man. I don't understand why these old dudes say the league is soft when that seems to happen every play.

Also Steph seems to rarely get any calls for that or even when he drives to the hole.

"We gon be alright."

Wow a Dampier mention in a playoff thread.

You're joke re: David Lee was in my head last night. Definitely correlation.

I mean.....isnt that exactly what everyone else was thinking when passes kept bouncing off of Ezeli's hands last night?

curry ws for sure getting straight up mugged at times. probably scared him away from getting the ball.

the refs have also taken over the playoffs and it just sucks to see. really makes me wonder if this is blatant gambling influence.

but hey these are the 2016 warriors when they win everything is gravy but when they lose we pin point Curry's lazy passes and the team's second half complacency.

hopefully between adam's comments and this thunderpunch in the mouth we wake up.

What are some adjustments you foresee in tonight's game?

I'm sure we've seen the last of Green guarding Roberson. I think Klay guards Westbrook more and Steph moves over to Roberson.

LMAO!

You going to the game tonight, [@=/u/37800/dland24]@dland24[/@]?
Hahaha I'm sitting at jury duty bored as f currently.  Had to entertain myself somehow. hahaha

Nah not going to the game tonight.  And chances are I wont get a last minute call from Bobby because he uses his tickets for himself and his fam because there is no local broadcast.
Jury duty? I got jury duty next month. Not looking forward to it.

I was going to buy you a beer. As a consolation prize, I'll take a pic with or of David Lee, just for you. :smile:

When Bogut got hurt in the 3rd, sat out, that's when it went to crap, and the lack of Bogut let OKC do whatever they wanted to inside.

However, Warriors played a terrible 4th quarter. Dumb passes, shots, turnovers.

A lack of bogut = letting OKC get rolling on the offensive end, GSW lack of defense and offense = loss.

Can't wait for tonight's game! They were in control of that entire game, but I'm scared because Russ wasn't even clicking on offense and OKC had tons of turn overs....and it was still a close game with poor offense from OKC and turnovers. Game 2 will tell all. If they lose this one tonight, they are done.

Anyone else feel like the playoffs just started with this series ?

I havent really felt any sense of urgency other than the spurs or that oh shoot we might lose feeling until this series came along

When Bogut got hurt in the 3rd, sat out, that's when it went to crap, and the lack of Bogut let OKC do whatever they wanted to inside.

A lack of bogut = letting OKC get rolling on the offensive end, GSW lack of defense and offense = loss.

Can't wait for tonight's game! They were in control of that entire game, but I'm scared because Russ wasn't even clicking on offense and OKC had tons of turn overs....and it was still a close game with poor offense from OKC and turnovers. Game 2 will tell all. If they lose this one tonight, they are done.

having Bogut in there helps them set up on the offensive end. I could be entirely wrong, but I feel like their offensive efficiency is so much better with him on the court

Game day, gentlemen. It should be another exciting game. Hoping they win tonight.

having Bogut in there helps them set up on the offensive end. I could be entirely wrong, but I feel like their offensive efficiency is so much better with him on the court
It sure felt that way. Bob on KNBR had the halftime stats and said we had something like 18 assists at the half. 8 in the 2nd half and a lot of one on one play.

Back
Top Bottom