thanks but delete

to all those who took this thread serious i very much appreciate it...
i pretty much got all the necessary feedback to go from here.
i appreciate it again.
thanks and goodnight.

str8 up, if you like her and she likes you, its worth it. she seems real genuine, and so what if you have him for a class? just rub it in his face....he losthis chance...dude should learn not to be so controlling..plus it seems like everything is good with you and her....so its a go. if he steps to you, just belike step off....but hope you and her do good and all that. wishing you the best, man
btw she's pretty cute
wink.gif

Now I'm all for a good read, but ima need some cliffnotes to all that...if I got the gist right it seems like you wanna know whether you should keep talkigto her. If you think she's worth a confrontation, which fromw aht I read is gonna happen, then yeah. If you don't think so, then no

First of all, I know its easy to say it, but just ignore the guy. You like her and she likes you..great. But don't stop seeing her talking to her becauseof her ex. You seem like you are being mature about the situation regarding fighting, which is good. But hey, if he threatens you or hits you..you can alwayspress charges. If you make it a whole my people against your people, that's childish.

wikipedia: word dude, thats why im not trying to get some "battle" going you know??
i guess shes going to get a restraining order on him if he tries one more time to get a hold of her.
im feeling her and i know shes feeling back. shes texted me saying ill be here waiting for you
until you are ready to continue to talk to me and that shes sorry about the whole thing and all that.
i will press charges if dude tries to wild out best believe that.

thanks for the words people.

man, some paragraphs should be nice.

anyways, if you both feel the same way, go for it. You shouldn't let some 'dude' tell you how to run your life. ...just wondering, but how old areyou? i'm guessing * > 18?

The only way an ex-boyfriend of a girl should get in the way is if you're close friends with the guy.

yea i know it seems i got punked or what have you but not really.. im just being grown about it and hes trying to play games.

im 20 btw and shes 18..

^^
roll.gif
nah, just like i said not looking for problems or confrontation. everythings going good for me except all this.

f that fool, get ya goons, and if that dude wanna pop then pop. Dont let anybody stop you from gettin ya chick.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

f that fool, get ya goons, and if that dude wanna pop then pop. Dont let anybody stop you from gettin ya chick.

He doesn't seem like that type of dude

yea i could get people but then have a war and all that... thats doing waaaaaaaaaaaaay too damn much.
and like rican says im not really that kind of guy. im not confrontational at all and its really hard for me to get mad..

Originally Posted by atljunkie

yea i could get people but then have a war and all that... thats doing waaaaaaaaaaaaay too damn much.
and like rican says im not really that kind of guy. im not confrontational at all and its really hard for me to get mad..

if that's the case..i wouldn't even bother with the girl...you know if u pursue something with her its gonna start problems with her ex..so why putyourself in a situation that can cause you harm

If you really want her then go for it. But what you should do is wait about a month or two but stay close with her on the down low then when the time past makethe move and if the guy is still buggin' then you should handle him cause i would give second thoughts about a guy that wants to fight over a girl thathe'd never get back with. But that's only my opinion though.

$+#% a war.

In all seriousness, this is what you need to do.

You need to walk up to this kid, and lay his #%@ out. Let this guy know the deal, put him on his #%@.

Stick up for what's rightfully yours.

if you really like her then go for it man. who cares what her ex thinks.

It's seems like you like her.,But your scared of him and thats not cool. If you ask me it seem like dude son you. Cause if he wasn't there you would betalking to her.

why is he even in the picture?

tell him to get lost and out of the way. unless he's friends with your friends or still friends with her, i dont know he would do that/ thats beyondpathetic imo on his part

yea, he thinks he still has a chance to get with her i think.
but she wants absolutely nothing to do with him.
and hes doing everything he can to get her back and
thats why her and her family are getting mad and about to get
the authorities involved...

Back
Top Bottom