The 2009-10 NBA Casual Wear Thread - MVP James - Pg 61

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

some of ya are on some female tip.
thank you.

isnt this the current style nowadays?...what do u guys expect him to wear?...his Laker warmups?...a dress?
laugh.gif
...yall hating over here sounding like bunch of females...pffft males criticizing how another male clothing attire
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
ayyyo!
ZOMG AYOOOOO!!!1

I knew I had you on ignore for a reason.
riiiight

FrenchBlue23:
Wait, I thought this was all about the look that Kobe was giving, now you are talking about his clothes?
laugh.gif

Come on ska, Iverson wears a size 5XL dress shirt to press conferences with an XL fitted...

First you don't like his smirk or the way he's looking at the camera, now dude's clothes doesn't meet your approval. What's really going on?
Talk to us.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nah, the whole persona, the whole image, all of it; the clothes, the stroll, the demeanor.

Just like when you say you like a dude. I like Grant Hill. That's not just his game on the court, or just his persona off the court, or just his style of dress. When you say you like aparticular athlete, it's the whole deal, right? His game, how he interviews after games, how he interviews on talk shows and what not, his style of dress,all of it.

Well, same when you don't like an athlete/celebrity, at least for me.

Like I said from the jump, which began the conversation: I try, but just can't bring myself to being a fan of this guy. I see this picture, and Ican't imagine someone saying 'Yeah, ska really likes this guy. Big fan. Got all his cards and everything, every jersey. Big fan.'

laugh.gif

"Can't do it. Won't do it."
Informerx:
Anybody that judges someone based on a picture is a %*++**$*#.
True story.

I'm just surprised Kobe's jeans actually fit, usually he has been wearing jeans straight out of the Jordan collection

What pisses you off?

The comment, or the fact that the fit of his slacks is not classy?

KG is consistently "almost" a good dresser. Case in point:

Kevin_Garnett.jpg

Lose the Jordan jeans, tuck in the shirt, you have a sick outfit. As it is, dude looks like he had to double-wrap his belt to hold these gigantic jeans on.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

KG is consistently "almost" a good dresser. Case in point:

Kevin_Garnett.jpg

Lose the Jordan jeans, tuck in the shirt, you have a sick outfit. As it is, dude looks like he had to double-wrap his belt to hold these gigantic jeans on.
Dude's like 7ft.. its probably hard as hell to find jeans
laugh.gif

damn, the hate for kobe.

i have never seen anything like it

hating on his clothes? hating on the way he "carries" himself in a picture?? cmon now.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

laugh.gif
@ L-O's charm. He must be jewish now.

Kemp with that dime Letoya
9vfpq8.gif

Baron & Blake
9vfpq8.gif
Seriously. Is that the Torah he's got on there?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The only thing that I hate is sunglasses indoors or sunglasses at night (no corey hart). Other than that, he just looks like......Kobe
laugh.gif
Kinda what I expect from him.
kobe-luomo-vogue-4.jpg

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

The amount of douchiness in this pic is off the charts.

at people having a problem with it being pointed out. You can't honestly look at this pic and tell me he doesn't look like a huge poser.

isnt this the current style nowadays?...what do u guys expect him to wear?...his Laker warmups?...a dress?
laugh.gif
...yall hating over here sounding like bunch of females...pffft males criticizing how another male clothing attire
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
ayyyo!

Originally Posted by JD617

The amount of douchiness in this pic is off the charts.

laugh.gif
at people having a problem with it being pointed out. You can't honestly look at this pic and tell me he doesn't look like a huge poser.

Dont hate thats a good fit and how 90% of NT'ers dress or want to dress but can't afford to.

There's nothing wrong with Kobe's fit and it was put together very well.

It will never, EVER cease to amaze or amuse me how predictably and loyally some of you will defend Kobe.

It's every bit of amazing, amusing, and predictable how loyal you are.

Those of you that like the man and you take people like me in stride, like 'Enh, I like him. You don't. Sweet.', I'm obviously not referring toyou.

But those of you that see negativity spoken about Kobe, whether it's by an annoying mod on a sneaker board, or an ESPN writer lambasting your boy, and yourimmediate response is something along the lines of 'Why you hatin' though?' or 'You must really like Kobe if he's on your mind like that.You gay, doggie?' or 'You're just jealous', or anything meant to attack/disrespect the person who just DARED speak ill of your boy... you amusepeople.
happy.gif

Just thought you should know, so you could know which side of the fan fence you're on.

I'll tell you as many of my favorite athletes I can think of real quick, so you can take jabs at them... and then watch me not care. Kidd, Artest, Wade,Dwight Howard, Hill, Richmond, Peyton Manning, Barry Sanders, Griffey, Agassi, David Robinson, Magic, Diana Taurasi, Candace Parker, Cynthia Cooper, CherylSwoopes, Chone Figgins, Darin Erstad, Chuck Finley, Steve McNair, Troy Percival, Garret Anderson, Nolan Ryan, Rod Carew, Dave Winfield, Tony Gwynn, DavidEckstein, Frank Thomas, Pete Sampras, Roger Federer... and I'm done for now.

C'mon, fire shots.

And watch me not care.

Those are all grown folks who have no idea I even exist, man. What do I look like running to their defense like it's against some rule for someone to knock'em?
laugh.gif
I like 'em; doesn't mean you have to.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

It will never, EVER cease to amaze or amuse me how predictably and loyally some of you will defend Kobe.

Those of you that like the man and you take people like me in stride, like 'Enh, I like him. You don't. Sweet.', I'm obviously not referring to you.

But those of you that see negativity spoken about Kobe, whether it's by an annoying mod on a sneaker board, or an ESPN writer lambasting your boy, and your immediate response is something along the lines of 'Why you hatin' though?' or 'You must really like Kobe if he's on your mind like that. You gay, doggie?' or 'You're just jealous', or anything meant to attack/disrespect the person who just DARED speak ill of your boy... you amuse people.
happy.gif

Just thought you should know, so you could know which side of the fan fence you're on.

I'll tell you as many of my favorite athletes I can think of real quick, so you can take jabs at them... and then watch me not care. Kidd, Artest, Wade, Dwight Howard, Hill, Richmond, Peyton Manning, Barry Sanders, Griffey, Agassi, David Robinson, Magic, Diana Taurasi, Candace Parker, Cynthia Cooper, Cheryl Swoopes, Chone Figgins, Darin Erstad, Chuck Finley, Steve McNair, Troy Percival, Garret Anderson, Nolan Ryan, Rod Carew, Dave Winfield, Tony Gwynn, David Eckstein, Frank Thomas, Pete Sampras, Roger Federer... and I'm done for now.

C'mon, fire shots.

And watch me not care.

Those are all grown folks who have no idea I even exist, man. What do I look like running to their defense like it's against some rule for someone to knock 'em?
laugh.gif
nobody cares enough to talk about Diana Taurasi, Candace Parker, Cynthia Cooper, or Cheryl Swoopes

Those of you that like the man and you take people like me in stride, like 'Enh, I like him. You don't. Sweet.', I'm obviously not referring to you.

But those of you that see negativity spoken about Kobe, whether it's by an annoying mod on a sneaker board, or an ESPN writer lambasting your boy, and your immediate response is something along the lines of 'Why you hatin' though?' or 'You must really like Kobe if he's on your mind like that. You gay, doggie?' or 'You're just jealous', or anything meant to attack/disrespect the person who just DARED speak ill of your boy... you amuse people.
happy.gif

I'll tell you as many of my favorite athletes I can think of real quick, so you can take jabs at them... and then watch me not care. Kidd, Artest, Wade, Dwight Howard, Hill, Richmond, Peyton Manning, Barry Sanders, Griffey, Agassi, David Robinson, Magic, Diana Taurasi, Candace Parker, Cynthia Cooper, Cheryl Swoopes, Chone Figgins, Darin Erstad, Chuck Finley, Steve McNair, Troy Percival, Garret Anderson, Nolan Ryan, Rod Carew, Dave Winfield, Tony Gwynn, David Eckstein, Frank Thomas, Pete Sampras, Roger Federer... and I'm done for now.

C'mon, fire shots.

And watch me not care.

Those are all grown folks who have no idea I even exist, man. What do I look like running to their defense like it's against some rule for someone to knock 'em?
laugh.gif
Your right but being critical of his appearence feeds into it. As for the subject of Kobe's fit, its decent, coming from Kobe, he does looklike a poser. If not for your monologue on your dislike for Kobe's the person perhaps the stans wouldnt be out in full effect.
ohwell.gif

happy.gif

C'mon, fire shots.

And watch me not care.

laugh.gif
Come on, you're dealing with kids here.

Back
Top Bottom