The 2009-10 NBA Casual Wear Thread - MVP James - Pg 61

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

There's nothing wrong with Kobe's fit and it was put together very well.
agree
its a nice fit but the shoes ruined it
sick.gif

SHUGES:
ska, you forgot Melo!!
mad.gif

Oh, I left off tons. C'mon, I'm a sports junkie. That was nowhere NEAR an exhaustive list. Melo, D-Fish, Eddie Jones, Chauncey, JasonWilliams, Johnny Damon, Wade Boggs, Ozzie Smith... I could go on all night.

But I am mad at myself for forgetting Fish, though.
smh.gif

God Damnit, I see that this post has new pages so I figure I'd come in here to view the new Pics - instead I'm greeted by more of the same Kobe relatedbickering as in every other post in S&T.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blaxoid

God Damnit, I see that this post has new pages so I figure I'd come in here to view the new Pics - instead I'm greeted by more of the same Kobe related bickering as in every other post in S&T.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
As much as I side with ska on his opinion, I have resisted the urge to join in on the Kobe-bashing.

Trust me, if there were some new pics to post, I would have BEEN tried to change the subject.

i really don't see how a man can even judge another man by his fit or how he comes off as a person when you have never met him in real life....to me when ilook at the pic I see success and a man who is at the top of his craft...the only feelings i get are motivation and the ambition to have success in the thingsi love...i would hope your more of a man than that ska

Oh, save that bullcrap for someone more stupid than me.

"How can you judge a man without ever meeting him." Ummm, are you a fan of certain celebrities/athletes/actors/actresses? If so, HAVE YOU MET THEM?
laugh.gif
I don't think so. How can you be a fan of them without saying you like them? How can you say you like them without judging them? HOW CAN YOU JUDGETHEM WITHOUT MEETING THEM?

roll.gif

We see our favorite people in interviews and read their words in magazines and watch them perform in concert and in sporting events, and we like them.That's why we're fans.

And that same exact process goes into not liking celebrities.

I would hope you're not naive enough to hold a positive opinion of someone you don't know, but we all have our flaws.
wink.gif

This crap happens every single time, man.
laugh.gif
Like, people just can't STAND negative words said about Kobe. Like it drives them INSANE. I could have saidthe same thing, word for word, about Steve Nash or Chris Bosh, and everything would have been lovely.
laugh.gif

ska, if you dont like kobe its all good, i like him, you dont have to its all up to the person themselves who they like, like me i hate lebron for absolutelyno reason i just hate him!

Not really "casual wear".

But I don't like when the thread goes so many pages w/o any new pics being added.

08f3d7eae3fec92c2a12312f3595c111-getty-82921732mm015_nbacare_jazz.jpg

53a91792d302949f2b67f4d7747e59a7-getty-82921732mm014_nbacare_jazz.jpg

30874b827780697c4c545e2b1ba2d8f3-getty-82921732mm013_nbacare_jazz.jpg

dfd632b49a5a4349d0239dd77009c35d-getty-90198023jp002_knickspractice.jpg

d8f46792af1e6f9f5503fa45cd16f2c5-getty-90198023jp013_knickspractice.jpg

4db0a44698fa787ff6a831fd51a57425-getty-90198023jp011_knickspractice.jpg

e4ab59457b1ccf417115c539b863c2da-getty-90198023jp006_knickspractice.jpg

^ Like this season is a wash. "Enh, we'll just... throw on some wigs and air guitar our way to 2010. Screw this season."

roll.gif

And did he really show up to the shoot in some Jordan sandals?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Cool, coooool pics of Deron Williams.
smokin.gif
That's awesome.
happy.gif

what the hell is my team doing....
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

nates a true character.
and deron is looking good, nh.

Originally Posted by BangDak

what the hell is my team doing....
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

nates a true character.
and deron is looking good, nh.
wait......how can you say deron is looking good.....and nh? nh doesn't work there......

you just flat out said a dude looked good......

nerd.gif

For obvious reasons, I have never worn a suit, so I just have to ask this. Why do so many basketball players wear the blazer, shirt, tie, and then jeans?Aren't jeans just as uncomfortable? Or is it just a rebellion against the dress code? Do they think that it's a good look? KG and Paul Pierce, come inhere and explain yourselves.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

For obvious reasons, I have never worn a suit, so I just have to ask this. Why do so many basketball players wear the blazer, shirt, tie, and then jeans? Aren't jeans just as uncomfortable? Or is it just a rebellion against the dress code? Do they think that it's a good look? KG and Paul Pierce, come in here and explain yourselves.
Jeans are extremely comfortable. The money that these dudes can drop they will be getting as comfortable clothes as you can buy. There probablyjust trying to keep it semi casual and not look like a coach

Back
Top Bottom